Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? (25129 Views)

What Pet Name Do You Call Your Hubby/spouse? / Man, Will You Let Your Girlfriend/wife Call You 'baby' As Pet Name / What Is Your Pet Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by onmyown(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2007
I HAD A BEAUTY ONCE. CALLED HER zee or zeelove. BELIEVE IT THAT I GRADUATED FROM HER  FIRST NAME TO MAIDEN AND THEN ZEE DEPENDING ON HOW I FELT.

GENERALLY, PET NAMES I BELIEVE GIVES THAT SPECIAL FEELING THAT THIS BY ME FOR YOU. IT IS ROMANTIC.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2007
nwando:

Ify nwa nma,you call your sweet heart alika ie Lizard.
Well it all depends on what quality of his you're referring to. wink
Love me a lizard when a lizard quality is desired wink,know what I mean
no dear the name was meant for my bitter heart. grin grin(presido)

my sweat heart??oooops i do call him MY HEART.his everything i want and wud want .no addition no subtraction kiss
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by Frankies(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2007
weebee:

Pet name?

I feel it's simply better to call him by his first name. You know husbands could be funny atimes, what if he offends me and I'm really hurt at that moment would I still call him love, sugar, darl e.t.c and mean it? No. I say things that I mean and when i don't feel you have behaved like a darling why should I call you one?
Some women call their husbands pet names when they are good but when there is a quarrel honey would quickly turn  to monkey grin
Abeg first name is better wheather there is a quarel or not you can still answer your real name no pretence.

Good point. I think I buy the idea of first name. Though I call my wife ''Baby'' but I call her first name anytime I am angry with her but it is something that rarely happens.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by Kevo1: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2007
i have not ear anybody calling herself or him self a name without attached him or her name with someone so, am single i call my self kevo1 worldwide. and u? smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by Merinoz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hmm, This sounds nice.I call my girl "Nke m" meaning "Mine".
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by macgozy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2007
I call her SUNSHYN and she refers to me as LOVE. Are U jealous??
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by spoilt(f): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2007
I never use his first name really. Its one endearment or the other. It also depends on what we are doing at the time. lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by Besteric(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
I call her Nkeoma m. igbo for my beautiful one, when she upsets me, i call her nwoke m, meaning my male friend although na woman ooo, lol
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by fansy: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2007
embarassedI call her D'honey and she calls me Dee.Atimes Treasure and she calls me Precious.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by coopedro(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2007
I call her My choice.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by jkpretty(f): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2007
Baby Mia

But when i'm annoid? whoa! i don't think twice b4 calling his name & his surname.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by dankmen208(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2007
I dont have one, but if i have i will call her Baby, while she calls me by my first name.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]. Girls beware am NOT searching.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by candies(f): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2007
I call him Chocolate Candy and occationally Baby or My Love.

But Chocolate Candy is my name for him even in my phone.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2007
Baby
Babes
Cutiepie
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by oluwanisol(f): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2007
Na wa o. Different kinds of pet names. Anyway i call mine my Better1/2
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by ola4u: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2007
I call her Baby, and she call me MD meaning , My Dear or my dearling husband.

You know women can be funny at times, so na matter what she does, when i call her baby, i do not get annoyed and i forgive and forgets ,  that is love.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by kemees(f): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2007
He called me Baby,kemluv;and i do call him Dee or any funny names dat come at dat moments.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by fesse(f): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
All these pet names are they really into existence? Some people here are faking everything about them. I support the person that said first name is more better to all these dog/cat names. Some men worth some of the names but what happens to the smooth operators, do they really worth some of these names you guys are mentioning?. well for me some men worth it and some are HELL NO.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by busybody20: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2007
i call him Bobo D or D, but when angry i call his FULL NAMES !!!
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by cecegorz(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2007
she's my baby.
Always my baby. anyday. anytime. anywhere.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by ibkn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2007
Ihad this angel once, she was soo domineering wanted the best for me so i used to call her IYA, and she replied baby,
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by ibkn(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
my current chic, PUSSY PUSSY grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by keneff: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
I call mine "MY PALOMA" cos she as went through a lot because of me and now
               that she has a baby  i still love to call her that.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by emmydee(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2007
I call her "my angel" period
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by yewaman1(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2007
I call her baby gal now and then,
omo to dun (sweet gal)

cool
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by osculate(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2007
I actually av two pet names for my woman i either call her 'erelu' or 'toi' depending on my mood and she calls me 'sweet' or 'boi' grin
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by miiday(f): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sweets, Baby, Bobo, darlyn moi, i could go on and on grin
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by richo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
ibkn:

my current chic, PUSSY PUSSY grin grin grin
lol thats funny pussy pussy gimmie sum pussie baby.well i call ma chick ma 3rd testicle grin
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by Panache(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
Pookie,candy,omo,big poppa embarassed
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by LoanBroker: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
I call my husband, Sweetheart, Ololufemi, or Babes, or Bumsy (because he has got the sexiest bum ever). It really depends on what I want from him. But, I am mainly used to calling him, Babes, even in front of everyone.

He calls me, Olori or Babes.

Pet names are great.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by tinkerbery(f): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
wink wink wink Good to hear all the names you lots call your spouses, making we singles want to throw in our single certificates for marriage. that is cheesy cheesy cheesy if we have seen the honey comb, meaty pie, sugar stick, buttercups, blossom ,bubbles and power puff girls and boys grin grin grin grin i ve a specisl name reserved for my man, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed till then, happy married life to the all married folks.
Re: Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? by sabigirl(f): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
i call mine pepperoni and he calls me sugar sugar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Than 200,000 Children Married In US Over The Last 15 Years / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.