Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead (12299 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by mukina2: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=daboh_380632759.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Controversial politician, Godwin Daboh Adzuana is dead.

He died on Thursday at the Garki Hospital, Abuja.

More details soon
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/39896-godwin-daboh-dead.html
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Miroslavklose: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2012
Smh lol.

Mukinatu WTH is he? i dont think i"ve heard is name before.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by White007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
Like seriously, who is he? Let's see his profile.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by castonn(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Miroslav klose: Smh lol.

I dont even kno d malam, how many cattle did he get
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
who is he? Never heard his name. Rip
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nezan(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
RIP Akpenlamen Daboh Adzuana.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nezan(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nezan(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
I am sure he is a nobody, that is why he didn't die in a UK hospital
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Yinkay: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2012
If you Daboh me, I will Tarka you. Case finally closed
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
Wow he has been ill for sometime. Doshinma sorry for your loss
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by bitweezy: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2012
RIP...but how did this make front page. The caption name is not popular and there is no detail on the post as well as the related link.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by bakila: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
Miroslav klose: Smh lol.

Godwin Daboh
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Gsmxpert(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Za didoo ortamen
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Pennywise(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
I dont even kno d malam, how many cattle did he get

This was the guy who slept with one of OBJ's younger wives while he was in Jail and openly bragged about it.

When Obj got out of jail, his first order of business was to sack the young wife.

He was bold even brazen about issues. Journalists enjoyed him a great deal. I remember him as being fearless, taking on the military and the core north in the dark days of Sani Abacha. He didnt run into exile as was the norm.

I think he openly argued on one occasion that adultery is not a crime in Benue and for that reason it should not be a factor in deciding a pending divorce case or sth of the sort
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Shuen: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2012
Yinkay: If you Daboh me, I will Tarka you. Case finally closed
LMAO
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by DRANOEL(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2012

you said it all . . . . .chief godwin daboh is the man who made JS Tarka's life a living hell!
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by kizito96(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2012
Wow, One of Nigeria's fearless Politician. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by stagger: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
Anyone who has not heard the name of Godwin Daboh Adzuana was probably born as from the year 1995. Those of us who were alive in the late 70s and early 90s are familiar with the name, even as recently as 1992 when he and Arthur Nzeribe were asking IBB to continue in power. He is part of those who scuttled June 12.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Miroslavklose: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
Pennywise:

This was the guy who slept with one of OBJ's younger wives while he was in Jail and openly bragged about it.

When Obj got out of jail, his first order of business was to sack the young wife.

He was bold even brazen about issues. Journalists enjoyed him a great deal. I remember him as being fearless, taking on the military and the core north in the dark days of Sani Abacha. He didnt run into exile as was the norm.
interesting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mukinatu ! Are u high on weed or something ?
Who's this malam ?
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by blacklion(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
SMH at 'who is he?'. Just goes to confirm the age/historical knowledge/level of political awareness of the average Nairalandersmiley
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by blank(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
U actually missed it. It was, if u Takar me, I will Daboh u.
I remember him as one of those who campaigned for tenure elongation and who said Turai should take over from her sick husband.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
You can't blame the young ones who don't know him. He was recently the National Auditor of the PDP and he is still a member of the PDP Board to Trustees. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by hannahmay(f): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
I dnt knw u bt rip.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by nduchucks: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2012

If you remember the discrepancies and cat fights between Tarka and Daboh, then you must be an old coot or a good 'recent' historian. smiley

RIP Daboh
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by oba009(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
he is IBB accomplice in his life time
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by sammirano: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
don't know him, and not even now
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by bigben3: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
The same Godwin Daboh of "if Ɣ☺ΰ Takah me,I go Daboh Ɣ☺ΰ!" Infame ... RIP man
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by doofanc: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
just shows NL is filled with toddlers, many of whom are too young to remember the [i]Daboh-ing and Tarka-ing[/i]in the politics of the early 90's.

May he RIP.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Sike(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
R.I.P anyway.
Re: Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead by Reference(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2012
blacklion: SMH at 'who is he?'. Just goes to confirm the age/historical knowledge/level of political awareness of the average Nairalandersmiley

I tell you. It is alarming and indicates that a lot of people here comment on things they donot understand or take time to research on. If you must understand this country and its political dynamics people like Daboh play a prominent role.

He was a sort of right hand man, technical advisor to IBB in the June 12 caper and his flow has generally been in that direction since. He was rather a naughty man in many eyes but for today one can only identify with the loss of such a monumental figure and commisurate with his family and friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Sues APGA Over Disqualification / Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members / Mike Omotosho: A New Sheriff Emerges In Labour Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.