Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba (4014 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ZnO: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2011
Foucon, Chinese firm to build industrial park in Aba

Ronke Badmus

Fucon Management Limited, a property development and management company, has signed an agreement with a Chinese firm, Zhuhai Singyes Renewable Energy Technology Company, for the construction of a world class industrial park in Aba, Abia State.

According to a statement by the company on Thursday, the phase one of the dedicated industrial park, being built on 19.2 hectares of land, would provide 10,000 workshop units for the garment and leather industry clusters in Aba. The statement added that the phase one of the project would provide manufacturers and allied enterprises access to increased patronage beyond the country.

Besides, the park would also house world-class facilities, such as a central fire station, a police station, good road network, banks and other financial institutions, sewage and other waste disposal systems, according to the statement. It also explained that the park would contain central workshops, common facility centres, large storage and warehouse spaces, restaurants and hotels, education facilities, broadband Internet, integrated electricity from PHCN and Geometric Power and solar power, among others.

It noted that under the terms of the contract, Zhuhai would be expected to supply high quality prefab steel structures with special concrete wall panels, secure and fire resistant roof panels and other fittings, which might include modular solar panels attached to each workshop.

"In the first stage of the project, 16 blocks of 950 units workshops will be constructed with each capable of accommodating four persons to work with ample space. The second stage of the project will involve the construction of 134 blocks of over 9,000 workshop units," it added.

The statement quoted the Chairman, Fucon Management Limited, Chief Christopher Ezeh, as saying that the partnership with the Chinese firm was aimed at leveraging their expertise in construction, installation and management of prefabs for the proposed industrial park.

"We are pleased to sign the agreement with Zhuhai Singyes Renewable Energy Technology Company considering their experience in the production of quality prefabs buildings that are integrated with solar power. It is our hope that Zhuhai will fulfill its commitment to enable us complete the Aba industrial park project on schedule," he added.

Ezeh said that the Aba Industrial Park project was being executed under a public private partnership with the Abia State Government to assist the manufacturers expand their productive capacity and increase their sales and income.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201107010195790
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ZnO: 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2011
Is Aba finally getting its head screwed on well on its neck?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by aljharem3: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2011
hopes it works out for the best

good development
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2011
Who owns Foucon Management LTD? Where did the company originate?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ZnO: 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Who owns Fucon Management LTD? Where did the compny originate?
Can you read? If so, did you read the article?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
I read 'Chinese', but from what I understood from the reading, that 'Chinese' applies to the Zhuhai firm. Does it also apply to Foucon?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by aljharem3: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Who owns Foucon Management LTD? Where did the company originate?

i think it is an india company in delha
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ZnO: 11:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
''The statement quoted the Chairman, Fucon Management Limited, Chief Christopher Ezeh,''

Ezeh is also the Chairman of John Holt
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by EzeUche(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
This is something that I support.

All T.A. Orji has to do is maintain safety. We don't expect much from him.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
Alj_Harem, thanks.

ZnO, I noticed that too, but it doesn't necessarily answer the question of origin. Anyway, thanks for the responses. I'll go look into it some more on my own.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by aljharem3: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
EzeUche:

This is something that I support.

All T.A. Orji has to do is maintain safety. We don't expect much from him.

rightly said but if he is capable to add more to the already infrastructures then by all mean he should

aba has alot of potential, all it waiting for is for someone to nurture it
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Obiagu1(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Alj_Harem, thanks.

ZnO, I noticed that too, but it doesn't necessarily answer the question of origin. Anyway, thanks for the responses. I'll go look into it some more on my own.

. . . to know if the man is Ngwa?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 12:55am On Jul 02, 2011
No, actually. It's to know if this is a Chinese-Chinese thing, or some other Foreign-Chinese combination. I was looking at the name 'Foucon' when I asked.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by mensdept: 12:57am On Jul 02, 2011
We shall see
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ak47mann(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2011
ABA hmmmmm cool
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by dempeople(m): 2:10am On Jul 02, 2011
Nice. Alaigbo bu ebeano!
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by bashr4: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2011
what aba needs is a good clean up not an industrial park angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Calculia: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2011
Aba and Onitsha need alot of serious work to be on the right track. Anything being done in those territory should be on par with international standard with no mistake or dirty economization dat creates environment problems in the long run.

Development should be sustainable and relentless not do one and take a break. Industries being established should have a market and consumer base on ground. All south eastern governors should have an annual assembly council to plot and solidify the accelerated and sustainable development of the region.

This development we dey talk no hard as long as u carry the vision of wat should be clear in your mind and are able to mobilise the delegates and southeast masses to that vision. Please let us not forget Law, Order and Discipline of the masses and delegates becos without standards all the development na just rubbish.

Dey should enforce strict discipline via the law enforcement and judiciary to prosecute criminals, corruption and human rights violation. This should also include anybody involved in any form of barbaric vigilante or mob justice. Citizens should only have the right to citizens arrest and then hand over criminal to the law. Such citizens should then be rewarded by the state to encourage such bravery.

The police force should be desperately reformed with balance and checks at every level of the organization to attain effectiveness. So much work to be done! undecided
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by jumobi1(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2011
Oh. Not bad at all
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ezeagu(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
Why are they doing this, cheap labor?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by bashr4: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2011
aba and onitsha are already world class cities, they just need to be cleaned up for their value to show any other development that is not about cleaning up those cities is just a waste of time and will never be appreciated.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by bashr4: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i dey vex, i dont understand whats so difficult in cleaning up aba and onitsha angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by bashr4: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2011
why cant the governors in these states dedicate a whole month in cleaning up these cities ,also instruct all landlord to repaint their house and plant flowers and carpet grass in front of their houses. give them 4 months to do that and make a deal with a company that will make the prices of paint cheap for the project. what is wrong with us  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by EzeUche(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
bashr4:

why cant the governors in these states dedicate a whole month in cleaning up these cities ,also instruct all landlord to repaint their house and plant flowers and carpet grass in front of their houses. give them 4 months to do that and make a deal with a company that will make the prices of pain chepa for the project. what is wrong with us angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

We all know the answer to that question.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by seanet02: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2011
What a great combinatio! Two set of people noted for their ingenuity, copy and paste technological advancements. We just hope the nation is not turned to okrika junction.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Calculia: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^ Hater! When will yoruba's stop being tribalistic and Igbo haters?
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by bashr4: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2011
seanet02:

What a great combinatio! Two set of people noted for their ingenuity, copy and paste technological advancements. We just hope the nation is not turned to okrika junction. 
stop disgracing yoruba people, ewu mmee.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by ezeagu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
Copy and past advancements like inventing the gun and gunpowder, and inventing the compass.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by mensdept: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
bashr4:

aba and onitsha are already world class cities, they just need to be cleaned up for their value to show any other development that is not about cleaning up those cities is just a waste of time and will never be appreciated.

Aba and Onitsha are already world class cities- LOL

Yep, you can fly from Berlin or NY straight there, and there's a huge financial district there. You can even watch Brazil play football in the 50,000 seat stadium with retracting roof, and then go to the Galleria mall to buy Guess jeans and Burberry, then go to the 5 star hotels and stay on the 8th floor looking out towards the dredged river 9ja. For leisure you can go to the library, movie cinemas, bookstores, museums, etc., waiting just for you.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by kasiem(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
The residents of aba cares less about government cos of their ability survive with their flair. What the government only needs to do for the people to thrive on, is to institute a good sanitary policies to check the menace environmental degradation in the society. With good sanitary policies "like clearing the waterways and the heaped garbage littering the streets, changing the penurious orientation of the people, taking drastic measures against any person that litters the street, placing trash bins at sensible locations etc ", on ground, the government will have less in maintaining the infrastructure and also it will have significant impact in the health sector.
Re: Fucon & Chinese Firm To Build Industrial Park In Aba by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2011
Good for my People

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Wholesale Dealers Of Kitchen Utensils And Gift Items / Please What Can I Do With N2000 / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.