Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? (948 Views)

Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) / Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by MrGlobe(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Our president is leading the most corrupt government in the history of mankind. We have gone from seeing kitchen cabinet minister Diezzani Alison Madueke running the ministry of petroleum with her family like she inherited it from her father to seeing a public official burning 850K a day on feeding. We have also seen govt money flying around in reckless abandon. SLS now owns the CBN. The imaginary but etremely extravagant neighbor to neighbor. Yet the masses keep dying of hunger while GEJ the president lack the balls to call his employees to order. Diezzani Madueke would have resigned or sacked in other climes (even under OBJ or yaradua), same with Otteh, but not in Nigeria (or under GEJ). Question is where is Nigeria headed in the next 4 years with this trend?
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by ASOROCKb(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
To disintegration, I think. Up Biafra!
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by don33310(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
He is taking us back,when he has no shoes.
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by olaak1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
ASOROCK b: To disintegration, I think. Up Biafra!

When will guys stop dreaming this pipe dream call Biafra 4 God sake?
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by olaak1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
[quote author=don33310]He is taking us back,when he has no shoes. [/quot

N-I-G-E-R-I-A-N-S!!! I'm very sure GEJ will be regreting using this as a campaign now lol!!!
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by olaak1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2012

N-I-G-E-R-I-A-N-S!!! I'm very sure GEJ will be regreting using this as a campaign now lol!!!
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by olaak1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2012

Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by ASOROCKb(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
olaak1:

When will guys stop dreaming this pipe dream call Biafra 4 God sake?
Boko haram, you guys cant stop Biafra from Bombarding.
Re: Where Is GEJ Leading Nigeria To? by Callotti: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2012
Exactly where others have led Nigeria to.
Backwards and to nowhere.
Sometimes adoption or ABORTION is bera than 'borning' a YE-YE fowl.
Nigeria na fowl. Abort am and go buy anoda pickin. . . aka adopt a better country with better human beings.
Shikena!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Reclaiming Abia Dream By His Exc Chief T.A Orji(ochendo) / FAAN Terminates Maevis Concession Contract, Goes Manual Check In / Nigeria, Youth Empowerment , Industrialization And Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.