Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,510 members, 7,861,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ccna Ios Command Lines - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ccna Ios Command Lines (703 Views)

Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt / 30 Command Lines For Windows 7 And Windows 8 U Should Know / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna Ios Command Lines by speak2des(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hi All,
I need help with some ccna IOS commands.
they are
1) use show command to display the active process
2) use show command to display system info in a flash memory
3) use show command to display the contents of NVRAM
4)  use show command to display the interface status and configuration 4 a router.

Pls, some one shld help cos i need to make progress with my ccna preparation.

I hv also noticed that a lot of people are getting certified with ccna. I just wonder if i hv
dole brain that i hvnt made much progress after 2 months or do i need to just cram the stuff
like some do. Sorry abt my last sentence bt dats cos i hv spoken to like 4 ccna pples abt my
travails bt they keep telling me that they 2 need to learn the commands!!

Wishing u all a happy week.
Re: Ccna Ios Command Lines by loveoge(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2007
Show Commands

to display system information in flash memory - show flash
to display contents of NVRAM - sh version or show start
to display interface status - show run to show everything in the DRAM or show interface (interface u want to verify or troubleshoot eg sh int e0)

For your other questions
to display active process and configurations for a router, you would have to be more specific.

I dont know which materials you are using but if u are using Sybex Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide 5th Edition by Todd Lammle then this configs are in chapters 4 and 9.

Get a good learning centre where live routers are available for students to play around with and you would get used to the configs. I usually dont advise people to cram cos u might forget or mix it up when under exam tension.

Hope you know the exams are going to be changed come the 6th of November so get the new syllabus and the new materials. For the syllabus go the the cisco site.
Re: Ccna Ios Command Lines by Bawss1(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2007
As Loveoge said I hope u are aware that the 640-801 will be completely phased out on the 6th of Nov. After that people will have to write the 640-802(which contains new topics like WLAN, IPV.6 and other stuff) in order to get the CCNA.
Re: Ccna Ios Command Lines by loveoge(f): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2007
Told him that in the last paragraph of my post.
Re: Ccna Ios Command Lines by doncnn(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2007
pls can u send me the new dumps of 640-802[november edition], doncnn2004@yahoo.com
Re: Ccna Ios Command Lines by Hayorbahmy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
I wouldn't mind the nu dumps for 640 - 802. pls send it to hayorbahmy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help My Computer Has A Problem! / 100% Free Oracle, Cisco Ccna, Network+, A+ Etc Ebooks / Broadband Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.