Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Uefa Champions League Draw Live! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa Champions League Draw Live! (9124 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 / 2012/2013 Champions League Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Odiero,Ehen na what do you think i want?this cup is chelsea's.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Reference(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
This draw was rigged. I bet those balls were loaded and Breitner had some chip up his sleeve. Went exactly as Platini wanted, an el-classico final. Can't really see beyond this.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by RuuDie(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
As it stands, the eventual UCL champs will have to beat either Madrid and/or Barca to get to that crown. . . . . pheeeew! No mean feat I tell ya.
If Barca can get past Milan, then they almost certainly have one foot in the final - but if Madrid have to square off with Bayern for the final ticket, that is going to be a helluva slugfest!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by buchio7(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
today ohhhhhhhhh i will lift up my voice in praise.......confirmed as i predicted at d start of d season....REAL MADRID will lift up UEFA and LA LIGA titles......
LOS MERENGUES for life
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by sexlog(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg my own is let chelsea be vs Barca
you are everywhere! Anyway, i give u 3 gbosa!
Hala madrid!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by ochukoccna: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
This draw was rigged. I bet those balls were loaded and Breitner had some chip up his sleeve. Went exactly as Platini wanted, an el-classico final. Can't really see beyond this.

The draw is nothing but match fixing of the highest order grin grin grin grin grin
Keep this in mind before you say all sorts of rubbish about Sepp Blatter been corrupt undecided undecided undecided
Are Platini and UEFA clean too! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
sexlog:
you are everywhere! Anyway, i give u 3 gbosa!
Hala madrid!
Na so e suppose be na, gbosa for you too my brother.smiley
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Babamide(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
Thank you God for Benfica. But the el classico should have come in the semis now. I can imagine Ac milan or even my dear chelsea beating barca
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by dadicvila(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
FORZA MILAN,we go shock people that day cool
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by maninmood(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Milan o sweet Milan. How woe was cast on thou! Milan-Barca( 1-2), Barca-Milan( 3-1) Agg: 5-2 wink. Chelsea will squelch our appetite in the Semis, How sweet will Chelsea taste! tongue cool

Madrid your doomsday is near! angry

1 Like

Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by switdick(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
buchio7: today ohhhhhhhhh i will lift up my voice in praise.......confirmed as i predicted at d start of d season....REAL MADRID will lift up UEFA and LA LIGA titles......
LOS MERENGUES for life
I'ld say Amen to that but do you sincerely see us crossing bayern like easy? cry
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by sexlog(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Na so e suppose be na, gbosa for you too my brother.smiley
one of the reasons i like you. You don't form!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by sexlog(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
switdick: I'ld say Amen to that but do you sincerely see us crossing bayern like easy? cry
That got me thinking. Bayern is a very tough team with the likes of adjen roben and co.
It will surely be a game!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
chelsea fans forget it you ain,t going no where THIS IS YOUR END OF THE ROAD.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by deltabravo: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Champions League Draw
Quarterfinals
APOEL vs. Real Madrid
Marseille vs. Bayern Munich
Benfica vs. Chelsea
AC Milan vs. Barcelona
March 27-28 and April 3-4
Semifinals
Marseille or Bayern vs. APOEL or Madrid
Benfica or Chelsea vs. Milan or Barca
April 17-18 and 24-25
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by SweetSex(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dis is surely chelsea yr. Barca or no barca, chelsea will lift d trophy very high & bring it back 2 stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs Madrid 4 final.
Zap Platini for classico finals.

Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by switdick(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
sexlog:
That got me thinking. Bayern is a very tough team with the likes of adjen roben and co.
It will surely be a game!
to top it they are better in defense plus they have a very sharp attack also good@ counter attack just like us(real madrid),they'l be lots of goals in a match like that,definitely a game to watch....to be honest that frightens the whole of me! cry
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by ademolathe(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
Champions League draw - Quarter-finals
APOEL Nicosia v Real Madrid
Marseille v Bayern Munich
Benfica v Chelsea
AC Milan v Barcelona

Champions League draw - Semi-finals

Marseille or Bayern Munich v APOEL or Real Madrid
Benfica or Chelsea v Milan or Barcelona
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
CHELSEA vs REAL MADRID
Final!!!!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by ademolathe(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
Babamide: Thank you God for Benfica. But the el classico should have come in the semis now. I can imagine Ac milan or even my dear chelsea beating barca

No be small thing o!!!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by freecocoa(f): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
sexlog:
one of the reasons i like you. You don't form!
what's there to form for na?life is too sweet for that.smiley
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
IYA NGBALI: chelsea fans forget it you ain,t going no where THIS IS YOUR END OF THE ROAD.
E badu belle won't take you anywhere o,na we get that cup this season.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by sexlog(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
switdick: to top it they are better in defense plus they have a very sharp attack also good@ counter attack just like us(real madrid),they'l be lots of goals in a match like that,definitely a game to watch....to be honest that frightens the whole of me! cry
Lets fear not! I foresee us in final.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by ebera(f): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Abeg mek d̶̲̥̅̊ liv chelsea,mek d̶̲̥̅̊ carry ds cup atleast 4 once
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by dj5naira(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2012
Micheal platini must be a very good fine artist. Checkout the draw!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by sexlog(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: what's there to form for na?life is too sweet for that.smiley
you will have to lecture them! It's so unfortunate some dont see it that way.
Btw, this club u are supporting will dissapoint you O! They are real heartbreaker! Will you come join madrid? Form still available.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by KayDee4: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
ebera: Abeg mek d̶̲̥̅̊ liv chelsea,mek d̶̲̥̅̊ carry ds cup atleast 4 once

Chelsea ko, Shekpe nii tongue

I dey seriously kabash for their downfall. cool
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by emmke(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
good. Let chelsea stay in ucl, good distraction for them. They'd never win it anyway. Before they know it, Arsenal and spuds are 7 points clear off them. Europa league for chelski next season.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by bonetalk(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
fingard02k: oh not my MILAN again..mr. platini thought i begged you to give us (FC BARCELONA) chelsea so that we can teach them football is all about?.not happy with this draw at al..we FC BARCELONA want chelsea..al my fellow barcelonistas make we go protest..#OCCUPY UEFA

u must be joking, barca was lucky not have be drawn to play Chelsea. Chelsea is not madrid, neither is it the man u
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by freecocoa(f): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
sexlog:
you will have to lecture them! It's so unfortunate some dont see it that way.
Btw, this club u are supporting will dissapoint you O! They are real heartbreaker! Will you come join madrid? Form still available.
Nah I'm with chelsea abeg,don't worry just watch and see,those boys will shut our haterz up.cool
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Leyelyzo: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
Am happy for both Madrid and Chelsea
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Maxymilliano(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
Benfica vs Chelsea... What else can i ask for? It could have been Heartland FC for all i care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 30th January 2024 / Frank Lampard!: Midfield Goal Scoring Machine, Is He World Class? / Liverpool Vs Fulham EFL Cup Semi-Finals (2 - 1) On 10th January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.