Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uefa Champions League Draw Live! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Uefa Champions League Draw Live! (9045 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 / 2012/2013 Champions League Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by sholatech(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Who says Platini is favoring RM and Barca? Was Barca not handed the most difficult tie of the Quarter Finals? Don't Judge AC Milan based on their last match at Emirates. They are top 4 contenders for this year's UCL
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Mcleo007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
Jackys: We can already see the teams that will play the semi-finals and finals.

1st Semi-finals: Read Madrid vs Bayern Munich
2nd Semi-finals: Barcelona vs Chelsea

It is going to be an El classico finals just as Platini wanted.

The tension for such a final will be cataclysmic. Don't think most ppl have the nerves to stand it.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by RuuDie(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
The plot is obvious. . . . keep Real Madrid away from Chelsea and most likely we will have a Classico Finale!

This is the way I reason it - JM knows Chelsea inside out but at Real Madrid, he is hardly equipped to deal with what Chelsea will bring to the table on a highly charged European night. . . .imagine the tempo, aggressiveness and aerial bombardment of Napoli doubled (or even quadrupled) by Chelsea against Real.

grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by chelseabmw(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
hmmmmm. . . .atleast i predicted we were gonna play benfica
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by purplekayc(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
NA NOW WE GO BEGIN DEY SEE REAL GAME grin grin
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
I hate this pairing.. sucks.. why Barca Milan? why? angry
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by collinsfbi(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2012
honeric01: I hate this pairing.. sucks.. why Barca Milan? why? angry

You don't need to fear anything, even if we are going to play 24players(Two teams) at a time, our victory is sure. AC milan will chop am again and chelsea too will chop am no matter what. I am not surprise seeing the draw, I knew right from time that platini is planning Real Vs Barca final to make more money. This time, we are going to prove to the world that we can do it again and again and again God helping us, Barca 4life!!!

Gbammm over and out
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by ndidibabe(f): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2012
Had Arsenal qualified, they will be meeting Barca. That would have been heartbreaking for arsenal fans! Fola, my husband, am happy for u. At least we can both enjoy the finals without tension..
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2012
i cant wait to see chelsea play barca in d semi finals... Messi already admmited chelsea is 1 dificult team 4 barca to beat under a sky dtz blue... Ma blood is blue.. Up chelsea!
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by honeric01(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2012
collinsfbi:

You don't need to fear anything, even if we are going to play 24players(Two teams) at a time, our victory is sure. AC milan will chop am again and chelsea too will chop am no matter what. I am not surprise seeing the draw, I knew right from time that platini is planning Real Vs Barca final to make more money. This time, we are going to prove to the world that we can do it again and again and again God helping us, Barca 4life!!!

Gbammm over and out

I hope u are not using their last match with Arsenal to judge them? they are far better than that, they used non-starters for that game, so don't write them off. All the same, i know we are likely going to beat them but anything can happen.
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by mamagee3(f): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2012
Real madrid will win the champions league and ronaldo will win balon d'or
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by collinsfbi(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2012
honeric01:

I hope u are not using their last match with Arsenal to judge them? they are far better than that, they used non-starters for that game, so don't write them off. All the same, i know we are likely going to beat them but anything can happen.

Not at all, why will I judge them based on their performance with Arsenal at the emirate? I trust my team (Barca) with the type of quality players we parade and I know we will not let go since La liga is slippry away from us gradually. This is the resean why AC millan can't qualify, they can't beat us at home never and we will have away goals even if we don't beat them in the home. The chances of qualifying is Barca 65% and 45% AC millan.

Barca 4 life!!!

Gbammm over and out
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by collinsfbi(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2012
mama-gee:
Real madrid will win the champions league and ronaldo will win balon d'or

How sure are you? Do you wanna bet?

Gbamm over and out
Re: Uefa Champions League Draw Live! by honeric01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
collinsfbi:

Not at all, why will I judge them based on their performance with Arsenal at the emirate? I trust my team (Barca) with the type of quality players we parade and I know we will not let go since La liga is slippry away from us gradually. This is the resean why AC millan can't qualify, they can't beat us at home never and we will have away goals even if we don't beat them in the home. The chances of qualifying is Barca 65% and 45% AC millan.

Barca 4 life!!!

Gbammm over and out

we are up to the task!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 23rd May 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 24th November 2018 / The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.