Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (62748 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by 9lifes(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2012
Mentalities like this one are the reasons why Nigeria will keep going backward.After corruption,religion is our second worse curse in Nigeria.

Ignorant people,una never suffer yet,na the beginning be this.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Joagbaje(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2012
Oldpath: The bible warns us to beware of fables(1Timothy 1:4). We xtians of nowadays now operates on fables instead of bible. I know this will be hard 4 some people to believe, but there is nothing like spirit wife or husband in the bible so where do we get it? How many were delivered of spirit spouses in the bible? Maybe abraham or elijah? How many ministers in the bible taught this fable? Or conducted deliverances for people with Spirit wife/husband? Almost all believe it is real, ask them to defend it they will never open bible, but tell stories that have no biblical backing. Falacies! Heresies!
And the bible warns not to add or remove from His word. I used to believe this b4 the Lord opened my eyes to the truth.

its not everything you find in the bible. but the principes have always been there.The book of genesis talks about fallen angels coming to sleep with daughters of men.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2012
Joagbaje:

its not everything you find in the bible. but the principes have always been there.The book of genesis talks about fallen angels coming to sleep with daughters of men.
The Chameleon pastor comes again. Arr you sre you want to step out of the boundaies of the Bible?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Enice(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2012
SimonAndal: So lemme see if I got this: a girl/guy, has a dream in which s/he gets it on with somebody, as a result of which s/he orgasms in reality. Sounds to me like a severe case of "blue balls". Wet dreams people!
_
Africans and their superstitions. Smh.
good talk
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Joagbaje(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2012
@ muskeeto,

The Chameleon pastor comes again. Arr you sre you want to step out of the boundaies of the Bible?

A parasite seeking attention. Study your bible my friend
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by moderattor: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2012
have you read the bible well enough?
The pharisees came to Jesus and told him a true live story of a woman that married 7 brothers one after the other.
Each of them died before she married the next.
What do you think was killing them? Chance?
Grab good news bible and read the book of tobit.
And see how angel raphael helped kill the demon that killed previous husbands of the lady he was to marry.
The great angel pursued the demon to a far distance, caught up with it and slay it!

3 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Jarus(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2012
Having studied the world of the Jinns according to Islamic texts, I believe in the existence of the so-called spiritual husband. They are nothing but Jinns. Apart from 'spiritual husband' phenomenon they interfere in human's lives in a number of other ways. It used to be very mysterious to me before but after researching on it for more than 4 years, reading and speaking to people/scholars, I am convinced it is Jinn at work.

I have witnessed Islamic exorcism and spoken with Islamic exorcists who have cast the jinns out of the possessed people. It is very real.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Joagbaje(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2012
@Oldpath
. . . Almost all believe it is real, ask them to defend it they will never open bible, but tell stories that have no biblical backing. Falacies! Heresies!
And the bible warns not to add or remove from His word. I used to believe this b4 the Lord opened my eyes to the truth.

Let me add a the scripture for sake of clarity. Attraction to humans by spiritual beings has always been there.

Genesis 6:4
4 The children of the supernatural beings who had married these women became famous heroes and warriors. They were called Nephilim and lived on the earth at that time and even later

The Principle of such spiritual attraction is there in the bible. The bible may not. Record details but it surely reveal principles. You can not deny the experience of individuals. I have met people with these spirits ,some see these spirit face to face, recieve physical monies by these spirit some recieve clothes etc by these spirits. Some people also have things disappear from their houses supernaturally. Money missing etc.

The best thing to do is to rather investigate and research what you don't understand . Such experience is global . Devils do make love to people.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2012
@Jo
That was a different thing. Those supernatural people were fallen angels, those cast away from heaven. Dnt mislead people.
Somebody said we shld read the book of Tobit in d bible. My friend better throw dat bible away and stay away from demonic doctrines.
People shld believe what dey like but stop misleading others or misquoting d scriptures.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by BBDelta(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2012
IN SUMMARY, WHAT EVER YOU BELIEVE WORKS FOR YOU, I DON'T BELIEVE IN SPIRITUAL HUSBAND OR WIFE, SO I CAN'T GET THEM, I BELIEVE WHEN YOU COMMIT AN EVIL ACT OR THOUGHT YOU CREATE A CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR AN EVIL SPIRIT IN LINE WITH THE ACT, ALSO WHEN YOU COMMIT A GOOD ACT, YOU CREATE A CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR A GOOD SPIRIT IN LINE WITH THE ACT TOO. SO CHOOSE... I WOULD PREFER TO HAVE GOOD THOUGHTS AND COMMIT GOOD ACTS AND HAVE GOOD SPIRITS AROUND AND TAKING OVER, THAN THE OPPOSITE OR EVEN TRYING TO CLASSIFY OR GIVE THEM NAMES... I DON'T BOTHER ABOUT THINGS I HAVE DECIDE NOT TO DO, LIFE IS FULL OR NONSENSE AND SENSE, TAKE THE SENSE AND FORGET ABOUT THE NONSENSE PERIOD.............
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Joagbaje(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2012
Gaggi: @Jo
That was a different thing. Those supernatural people were fallen angels, those cast away from heaven. Dnt mislead people.
Somebody said we shld read the book of Tobit in d bible. My friend better throw dat bible away and stay away from demonic doctrines.
People shld believe what dey like but stop misleading others or misquoting d scriptures.

There's no misleading people. The people will tell you themselves of these experiences. Who are we misleading? I would you rather make a research on this. Don't criticise what you know nothing about.

Demons are real, how much Info do you have of their operation.

Spirit beings do get attracted to humans its a bible fact based on thesame principle .A question for you. Who are demons?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2012
Joagbaje: @ muskeeto,

A parasite seeking attention. Study your bible my friend
The Bible you claim to own that teaches you masturbation is a sin? Everyone knows you love hypocrisy and would twist the Scriptures to any lenght to make it represent your own ideas. I dont need your attention. People that have it are paying with their brains....
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Docosward(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Can,t you cut his dik or use a big stone to block her kunt if she is a woman. Spiritual husband my foot
@Iya do u think this is a joking matter? U are helpless without d grace of God in ur life. I was once a vitim of spiritual wife until i went for deliverance. I suffer 4 10yrs no stable girlfriend, no gud job, girls keep going away from my life nd am keep having sex in my dream almost everyday at times 3 times in a night nd i was getting lean everyday, my mum was afraid thinkin am sick with deadly disease. In my dream i always i see woman who address ur self has queen of d coast telling me i must marry her but d gudnews is dat after more than 15yrs of this torment i was delivered by God grace in SCOAN nd am happily married wit my lovely wife nd we have a Son nd we are also expecting our second child all d glory be to God almighty in Jesus Name.AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2012
^^ shocked shocked
For real? Thank God for your deliverance o.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2012
sometimes ancestral worship of idols open people to the influence of demons having sex with them or arranging their favorite delicacies in their dreams.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Docosward(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2012
achi4u: Africa and spirit,did white people also belive in all this crap?

ok,what of spiritual wify ;DAfrica and spirit,did white people also belive in all this crap?

ok,what of spiritual wify
@Achi4u...this matter is not all about Africa but is a global issues, a person who dont have Christ Jesus in them are going to have devils nd demons in their life...what do u think that is causing d high rate of divorces in America nd other western world even d sucid acts? do u think is frustration...no, that is evil spirit in action. Sin give them power but righteousness weakings then nd make them inactive in ur life...in fact there wil be no room in ur life 4 them. D way out from this mess is to accept Jesus into ur life...this is d way out.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by CynthiaIfy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
LMAO @THE TATAFO DEMON. I really don't know what to believe regards this spiritual spouse thing. So if one dreams of having sex with his or her married spouse, does it mean its spiritual spouse? One thing i have personally observed is that majority of my daily thots reflects in my dream, almost everything i want to do in reality, i see myself doing them is the dream first. When i was pregnant, i saw myself deliver and carrying my baby several times in the dream before i eventually put to bed (very safely &a bouncin baby boy).........so at times i get confused as to why people will attribute sex in d dream to Ogbanje husband/wife.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by adconline(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
Nigeria is doomed! Always blaming evil spirit for alleged misfortunes. OBJ was once blaming evil spirit for Naija's power problem.

John Lennon's song captures it all with what's going wrong with Naija.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
My cuz got hard reading "The Songs of Solomon". Tells you all you need to know 'bout the bible.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Joagbaje(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
Doc-osward:
@Achi4u...this matter is not all about Africa but is a global issues, a person who dont have Christ Jesus in them are going to have devils nd demons in their life...what do u think that is causing d high rate of divorces in America nd other western world even d sucid acts? do u think is frustration...no, that is evil spirit in action. Sin give them power but righteousness weakings then nd make them inactive in ur life...in fact there wil be no room in ur life 4 them. D way out from this mess is to accept Jesus into ur life...this is d way out.

This is very brilliant post. Everyone should read this.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by sylve11: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
moderattor: if you still have spiritual husband pls visit TB Joshua's church at ikotun ekpe in lagos.
He effs them up big time and in seconds. Never a failed deliverance.
I have learnt a lot watching thousands of direct deliverance sessions.
The spiritual husbands are contagious, that is, mostly through sex with an afflicted person.
The afflicted person sees the night visitor every night.
They derive joy in causing their victim pain.
Eg, killing someone close, usually the real husband, or children.
And causing complete failure in every endeavour.
They are very arrogant and proud.
They give illnesses to their victims. They always kill their victims. The more pain u show, the more joy they have.
Seems to me that pain is their food.
They often live in the victim, right in the person's heart(mind).
They can control the person at will like a robot.
When a female spirit is in a man, he becomes gay. Liking fellow men and feeling like a woman.
They are reproductive, that is the human female victims spiritually reproduce for them.
A pastor can contract this spirit by attempting to pray for a victim when they themselves are not spiritually empowered for deliverance.
Pastors who possess this spirit can still be doing their pastoral wark every sunday! God help us.
They often affect light skinned ladies, 90 percent of the time.
They can be inherited from the womb!
Usually if the spirit lived in a family idol.
They can cause auto crashes for other family members.
They can cause fire disasters and application denials.
They are easily present in night clubs, this is where many guys get theres.
Lastly every cult member was given atleast one during initiation.
Whenever you visit a witch doctor, the first thing they do install one of those softwares into your system, no matter what problem you came with. Remember that NL thread where a chivita employee visited a witch doctor for a charm to kill his superiors? What later happened? He got sacked from his job, this shows u that the spirit has already started acting.
Every gay has one.
If its in a lady, the husbands business is in trouble.
Lastly, alter call does not solve this problem. You need direct deliverance.
The more you pray daily, the longer you will live.
Incubus incuba incubum, sucubus sucuba sucubum.

lol @ the bolded grin grin grin cool
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by knowledge4(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2012
If you have spiritual husband or wife affecting you,the only way out is to go to for deliverance.
The best place to go is the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries in Lagos,Nigeria.
This Ministry has outlets all over the world.
The Ministry has a weekly deliverance program from Monday through Thursday at its Prayer City in Lagos.
This Ministry is known for, and devoted to deliverances from occult bondages in whatever dimensions.
The glory goes to Jesus Christ in whose name the deliverances are conducted and done.
Spirit husband and wife issue is a very serious issue affecting men and women everywhere.
Many men and women have them but ignorantly do not know.
Ninety nine percent of Africans have them attached to their lives right from birth.
These spirits do great havoc in the lives of their victims.
You,the reader,whether you are a Xtian or not,most likely have it so you need to to check yourself out.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
I'm crying. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Nobody want's to be my spiritual spouse. I'm so lonely. So so sad.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by InHim4Him(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. If the Son therefore shall set you free, you shall be free indeed. Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, I WILL GIVE YOU REST.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by nuella2(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
knowledge4: If you have spiritual husband or wife affecting you,the only way out is to go to for deliverance.
The best place to go is the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries in Lagos,Nigeria.
This Ministry has outlets all over the world.
The Ministry has a weekly deliverance program from Monday through Thursday at its Prayer City in Lagos.
This Ministry is known for, and devoted to deliverances from occult bondages in whatever dimensions.
The glory goes to Jesus Christ in whose name the deliverances are conducted and done.
Spirit husband and wife issue is a very serious issue affecting men and women everywhere.
Many men and women have them but ignorantly do not know.
Ninety nine percent of Africans have them attached to their lives right from birth.
These spirits do great havoc in the lives of their victims.
You,the reader,whether you are a Xtian or not,most likely have it so you need to to check yourself out.

There are several churches that can deal with such issues.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by wirinet(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
The issue of spiritual spouses is an interesting one. I would want us to look at the phenomenon logically.
I want people who are more knowledgeable in spiritual affairs to educate us on the following questions;
1. Is it a doctrine of the Christian or Islamic religions or a stubborn vestige of out African Traditional Religion. I suspect it is from our traditional religions because I do not think there is any reference to spiritual spouses in the Bible or Koran, but has always been part of our traditional religions.

2. Why is it common among black Africans but rarely heard of in other societies like Arabia, European and even orientals.

3. How does the spiritual relationship work? Does the person who is involved have any say in who he/she is betrothed to? Is there a ceremony or an initiation; consciously or unconsciously? Also is there a whole family of spiritual family ie children, uncles, fathers, mothers, grandparents, etc.

4. What is the purpose of spiritual sex? Is it for spiritual procreation?

From my personal experience of wet dreams when I was younger is that it is a psychological state of mind. Out dreams reflect our obsessions, aspirations and inhibitions. It is very likely that a person who is sexually inhibited as a result of religious principles would most likely transfer his/her sexual fantasies to his/her dreams. The same thing applies to a person who lacks food and is obsessed with food, such a person would always eat food in his/her dreams.
Between the ages of 17 - 24, I was always dreaming of making love with women and so bed wetting was a serious problem. It got to the point I was wetting my pants up to three times a day. I was so disturbed that I seek medical advice. My doctor then (who happened to be my friends junior brother), laughed and told me not to worry, he said once I start having regular séx, the dreams and bed wetting would stop. And guess what, since I had been having regular séx, I had not had any wet dream.
That is my own personal experience with "spiritual wives", it might be different from others.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by God2man(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
Chambers 21st century dictionary defined INCUBUS (spirit husband)
" An EVIL male spirit which is supposed to have se.xual intercou.rse with sleeping WOMAN.
It defined SUCCUBUS (spirit wives) " Female EVIL spirit which was believed to have sexu.al intercour.se with sleeping MAN and so conceive demonic children"
So, i don't understand why people are saying Nigerians are religious or blah blah, spirit husbands are not real, if chambers 21st century dictionary can go further and give a good defnition of spirit husbands and spirit wives, then what other evidence do we need to authenticate the reality of these demons.
People should not come here and say what they know nothing about, many people have died as a result of the activities of incubus and succubus, marriages have been destroyed, untimely death, barreness, unable to marry, or marry the right person, demonic chidren, suicide, poverty, shame, disgrace, sudden death, evil marks,Joblessness, lack of favour, demotion, madness, and so on.
These are wicked spirits, they can be refer to as OVER MY DEAD BODY enemies, they are wickedly wicked, and badly bad.
To understand what i am saying clearly, MOUNT ZION DRAMA MiNISTRY produced a film; CAPTIVE OF THE MIGHTY, it is classical, go to Bible wonderland or any christian bookshop and ask for it, by the time you watch this film, you will be more than convince that they exist.

You need to pray hard before you can break the unkown covenant with them.
The only way is still quality repentance, do away with their loads, appropriate the power in the blood of Jesus, plead for the mercy of God, and of course, you need to go for deliverance.
God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
God2man: Chambers 21st century dictionary defined INCUBUS (spirit husband)
" An EVIL male spirit which is supposed to have se.xual intercou.rse with sleeping WOMAN.
It defined SUCCUBUS (spirit wives) " Female EVIL spirit which was believed to have sexu.al intercour.se with sleeping MAN and so conceive demonic children"
So, i don't understand why people are saying Nigerians are religious or blah blah, spirit husbands are not real, if chambers 21st century dictionary can go further and give a good defnition of spirit husbands and spirit wives, then what other evidence do we need to authenticate the reality of these demons.
People should not come here and say what they know nothing about, many people have died as a result of the activities of incubus and succubus, marriages have been destroyed, untimely death, barreness, unable to marry, or marry the right person, demonic chidren, suicide, poverty, shame, disgrace, sudden death, evil marks,Joblessness, lack of favour, demotion, madness, and so on.
These are wicked spirits, they can be refer to as OVER MY DEAD BODY enemies, they are wickedly wicked, and badly bad.
To understand what i am saying clearly, MOUNT ZION DRAMA MiNISTRY produced a film; CAPTIVE OF THE MIGHTY, it is classical, go to Bible wonderland or any christian bookshop and ask for it, by the time you watch this film, you will be more than convince that they exist.

You need to pray hard before you can break the unkown covenant with them.
The only way is still quality repentance, do away with their loads, appropriate the power in the blood of Jesus, plead for the mercy of God, and of course, you need to go for deliverance.
God bless you. God2man.
_
They also defined telepathy, telekinesis, cereberus, martians. Doesn't mean stuff like that exist.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
And the words they used are "supposed to." What people think they ought to do. Doesn't mean that they are there to see to your whimsical fantasies!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by cisse7575(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
it is so painful seeing ppl takin wrong dimension to this spritual problem. Will talk about it at full lenght when i get home
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
^^ It would be great if you could shed more light on this. Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.