Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (62768 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ shocked shocked shocked
That's interesting. I am now starting to believe that they exist. Different people have told me different stories about this and they could not all be lying.
So has this prevented your cousin from getting married? How come she has not been delivered of this insane spirit? 14 years is a long time oo!
Well she only started taking it seriously about six years ago. This was after the demon had blocked evry where in her life and stagnated everything about her. She went thru a series of deliverance before the spirit gave her some breathing space. Unfortunately for her, she started fornicating and the demon promptly came back in the dream and promptly remarried her. As in she saw the two of them conducting another marriage ceremony. Funny thing is her mum still thinks she is a virgin. Lol.
Anyway,sin is like food for spirit spouses,and when you fornicate or commit adultery,you strenghten their hold in ur life. So when she was fornicating with her bf,it strengthened and fed the demonic convenant binding it to her life. It also enabled the the demon gain access to her bf's life. The demon hindered this dude becos he refused to break off from her, to the extent that he sold his commercial truck and now is near broke. This is someone that made his first million when he was twenty-two.
When we spoke last she said they have both started abstaining from sex and have become serious with church. Lol.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by achi4u(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
Africa and spirit,did white people also belive in all this crap?

ok,what of spiritual wify ;DAfrica and spirit,did white people also belive in all this crap?

ok,what of spiritual wify
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
moderattor: if you still have spiritual husband pls visit TB Joshua's church at ikotun ekpe in lagos.
He effs them up big time and in seconds. Never a failed deliverance.
I have learnt a lot watching thousands of direct deliverance sessions.
The spiritual husbands are contagious, that is, mostly through sex with an afflicted person.
The afflicted person sees the night visitor every night.
They derive joy in causing their victim pain.
Eg, killing someone close, usually the real husband, or children.
And causing complete failure in every endeavour.
They are very arrogant and proud.
They give illnesses to their victims. They always kill their victims. The more pain u show, the more joy they have.
Seems to me that pain is their food.
They often live in the victim, right in the person's heart(mind).
They can control the person at will like a robot.
When a female spirit is in a man, he becomes gay. Liking fellow men and feeling like a woman.
They are reproductive, that is the human female victims spiritually reproduce for them.
A pastor can contract this spirit by attempting to pray for a victim when they themselves are not spiritually empowered for deliverance.
Pastors who possess this spirit can still be doing their pastoral wark every sunday! God help us.
They often affect light skinned ladies, 90 percent of the time.
They can be inherited from the womb!
Usually if the spirit lived in a family idol.
They can cause auto crashes for other family members.
They can cause fire disasters and application denials.
They are easily present in night clubs, this is where many guys get theres.
Lastly every cult member was given atleast one during initiation.
Whenever you visit a witch doctor, the first thing they do install one of those softwares into your system, no matter what problem you came with. Remember that NL thread where a chivita employee visited a witch doctor for a charm to kill his superiors? What later happened? He got sacked from his job, this shows u that the spirit has already started acting.
Every gay has one.
If its in a lady, the husbands business is in trouble.
Lastly, alter call does not solve this problem. You need direct deliverance.
The more you pray daily, the longer you will live.
Incubus incuba incubum, sucubus sucuba sucubum.

The emboldened had me laughing. So people can contract incubus and succubus through pre-marital s[i]e[/i]x and other immoral activities? hmmm. This leaves much to be pondered upon.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
achi4u: Africa and spirit,did white people also belive in all this crap?

ok,what of spiritual wify ;DAfrica and spirit,did white people also belive in all this crap?

ok,what of spiritual wify

Actually the whites did believe in this "crap". They were the ones who named the demons incubus and succubus.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
SimonAndal: Umm guys, question: is it only heteros that have spiritual spouses? Sucks for 'em.

I wish i could answer your question butI wonder about this too.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
Umm guys, question: is it only heteros that have spiritual spouses?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy:

I wish i could answer your question butI wonder about this too.
_
Wait, there're the objectophiles. Do they also have spiritual spouses?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by dipo1: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
Koolking:

SMH @ what people belief. Christians make Christianity complex, intertwined with myths and legends. These portray Christianity as a religion of unreal maxims. It beats my imagination how people will attribute every misfortune to spiritual problems and advertently rule out the possibility of offshoot of their past actions. Very funny!

succinctly put. I couldn't agree more
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
According to what I read in that article and what @Moderatorr said they could since you can get incubus through immoral acts, objectophilia being one.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Bisjosh(f): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy: According to what I read in that article and what @Moderatorr said they could since you can get incubus through immoral acts, objectophilia being one.
_
So the question now is: what constitutes immorality? 'cause I feel that it, like normalcy, is relative. Discuss.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
[i][/i]Seriously... they might be real. Someone close to me was said to have a Spritual husband who wouldn't sign a divourse paper. Eventually he signed but in revenge, he is dealing very tough blows to her physical husband. All will be well sadSeriously... they might be real. Someone close to me was said to have a Spritual husband who wouldn't sign a divourse paper. Eventually he signed but in revenge, he is dealing very tough blows to her physical husband. All will be well
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by funx: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
dabrake:
LMAO. Nairalanders are really funny

I guess what this person was trying to say was "strong erotic feelings."
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
Didi Love:

Please tell this load of crap to a kindergarten class. Must people tie everything they cant explain to some sort of spirit or spiritual problem? Gabriel Chiwendu ko, Joseph Yobo ni.
U shuld have said Kanu Nwankwo. Park well make I see road jare! Just becos u don't believe something don't make it unreal.
@op, these spirits come into lives thru different ways,but the most stubborn cases are the ones that are caused by bad foundations. A family that has a history of idol worship and ancestral evil dedication i.e where maybe all the children have been dedicated to a deity,the deity comes when the child is of age and starts oppressing the innocent soul. that is the reason why getting rid of them is always difficult,becos the demonic marriage was contracted even before they were born. But God is more powerful than these wicked spirits and prayer and fasting,they can be disgraced out of their victim's lives.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by GoldCircle: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
I have always had sex in my dream from Childhood, I never took it serious. I have also gotten pregnant severally in my dreams. I always also had that paralyzing thing that happens to you in your sleep, when you can see your surroundings but can't move, as I grew older, I felt it could possibly be explained by a medical term for sleep disorders.

Recently, I became born again, and found out that several worships and dedication were made upon my soul after my birth, and that my umbilical cord had been buried under a spiritual tree in my Village. So I decide to go on a prayer to rebuke the incubi from my life. I started this morning, and after prayers, I went downstairs, and my gentle loving dog sees me and attacks me with so much ferocity. I was able to run away, and my brothers came down, and the dog was busy licking them and wagging its tail at them!

So I go to work, come back, believing that what happened in the morning was a mistake, and immediately the dog sees me, she and the remaining two dogs attack me again ferociously and give me several bites all over my body. My brothers come and rescue me, and the dogs are sweet to them once again.

Is it possible that they can see the incubi following me around? I prayed that he be sent out from me this morning.

It's a thirty day prayer and I am just on day one.

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=9141

Alot of paranormal stuvs happening out there!Cant say if you've not been there!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
moreeni: [i][/i]Seriously... they might be real. Someone close to me was said to have a Spritual husband who wouldn't sign a divourse paper. Eventually he signed but in revenge, he is dealing very tough blows to her physical husband. All will be well sadSeriously... they might be real. Someone close to me was said to have a Spritual husband who wouldn't sign a divourse paper. Eventually he signed but in revenge, he is dealing very tough blows to her physical husband. All will be well
_
No wonder they say all lawyers go to hell. So demons now have divorce papers?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2012
Well in this context, teachings/ doings that are unaligned with the word of God would be considered immoral. It is a relative term which has lots of interpretations but hey! that is not the point of this thread. We are discussing the realness of spiritual husbands.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by ayobase(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
That household wickedness!
Jelenke deliverance can never tackle it!
MFM area of discipline!

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by lonamy: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
Source: http://www.dicamalta.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=98

SPIRIT WIFE AND SPIRIT HUSBAND
SPIRIT WIFE AND SPIRIT HUSBAND

We are looking at a subject that is so personal and so private that those who have it don't like to talk about it. This issue is not only of women, but many times men too, who experience sexual relationships in their sleep. Study has shown that there are three people affected by this.

• Those who have this relationship on a constant, ongoing basis;
• Those that have this relationship on and off, and
• Those who have this relationship but don't know they do because
immediately after, it is wiped off their memory by demonic
manipulation.

The third group is the worst group to belong. Since they cannot remember the dream, they will not be able to do something about it.

FALSE FACES
These spirits have so mastered the art of deception that they will use the faces of people you are familiar with when they visit you at night. They could use the face of your father, husband, brother, boss or colleague at work, and even of your pastor etc… All these people have nothing to do with this night encounter. We must be careful not to mistake these evil spirits with our loved ones. Sometimes they can appear in the form of animals like (black) dog etc... It's not in dreams that you're supposed to meet with your husband this way. Any experience like that is very questionable, it is call “the spirit husband”

DESCRIPTION
These night-times [sometimes day-time] experiences are called encounters with spirit husbands and spirit wives or “night demons” “demons of sexual lust”. (a. Lust is a desire for illegal pleasure, b. Lust is the willingness to meet a natural and legal need or desire in an illicit or sinful way.)
For example, to eat is a need for every human being, but to fulfill that need through gluttony (overeating) is lust. To want nice things is a natural desire, but to be willing to meet that desire through dishonesty and trickery is lust. There is nothing sinful about our natural God-given sexual urges, but to fulfill those urges through masturbation and/or sexual perversion is lust.

So bottom line - LUST IS SIN - and - SIN IS DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD’S LAW OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Any type of disobedience can give demons access to your body for its use. For people that are actively and willfully living in sexual sin the open door is apparent. It’s the people that are doing what they believe to be right before the Lord but are yet still struggling with these spirits that are the most perplexed.
• In West Africa they call these dream visitors; 'night husbands and night wives.'
• The Latin people of those days called it the 'encounter with incubi and succubi.'

If you look in the Webster's dictionary, Incubi is described as a spirit being that comes to have intimate relationships with women why they are asleep while Succubi is described as a spirit being that comes to have relationships with men in their sleep. In Matthew 13:25, the Bible says; "But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way."

The most dangerous part of your day is really not when you're driving on the highway, operating machinery in a factory or doing construction work on a high rise building or working with people who are possessed with demon. The most dangerous part of anybody's day is when you lay down to sleep. That is when the enemy does the most damage to the majority of people.
In all honesty I do not know everything that needs to be known about this subject, but the little, tiny knowledge I have in studying, coupled with counseling and praying for people, I can say without any shadow of doubt that the problem of succubi and succubi is a very common problem that you cannot just dismiss with a wave of the hand.
What is so troubling is that many Christians, who are saved and filled with the Holy Spirit, are also afflicted and affected by this problem. Out of ignorance and sometimes out of pride, keep this problem to themselves rather that cry out for help.
Erica Joseph in a booklet titled "Sex with demons - Nightmares, Incubus and Succubus," had the following to say: "Sexual experiences with demonic spirits are very real even in this day and age. I have personally taken both men and women through deliverance, that have experienced this and some became bound by the spirits of Incubus and Succubus. I have personally taken both men and women through deliverance, where the witch or warlock has actually, through the use of astral travel, seduced them, having sexual relations with them as they slept, with them thinking it was only a dream. This having been done through the utilization of "Familiar" spirits.

In some instances, those spirits could enter in through masturbation and fantasy lust. If the individuals renounce the fantasy lust and stopped masturbating, they will be delivered in Jesus’ name. People have been violated (raped) by spirits, not actually wanting to believe it or not understanding what happened to them until deliverance revealed it. But they know that they had experienced something painful and undesirable. These demone spirits are very jealous and would prevent or threaten you not to have any sexual contact with your real husband or wife and if you do, you will be molested at night, raped and abused in all kinds of way that when you wake up in the morning you will always complain of tiredness.

Things that people wrote just as “mere dreams” are actually demonic spirits that molest and abuses them in the night are not just “mere dreams” but are “spirit husbands and spirit wives or “night demons” “demons of sexual lust” they must be renounced and cast out, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Essentially, the incubus is a lewd demon which seeks sexual intercourse with women. It is also termed follet (French), alp (German), duende (Spanish) and folletto (Italian). The corresponding demon who appears to men is the succubus.
When associated with one particular witch or sorcerer, both incubus and succubus are known as magistellus, or "familiar". Inasmuch as the nightmare dream is sexual in latent content, incubus is often used interchangeably with The Mare Demon; in fact, the Latin word for nightmare is incubo (to lie upon). The incubus can assume either a male or a female shape. Sometimes he appears as a full-grown man. Sometimes as a satyr or in the form of a demon, and if it is a woman who has been received as a witch, the incubus generally assumes the form of an animal.

Succubus is a demon in female form, specialized in seducing men. Although feminine in meaning, in form this medieval Latis word, succubus, is masculine (because demons were supposedly sexless) the feminine form succuba (strumpet) is occasionally found. If you have, or are having dreams or nightmares of a sexual nature that you know are as real as life, dreams where you cannot exactly distinguish the real from the unreal, please stand on your ground, confess your sin and renounce any association with these demons and use the authority you have in the name of Jesus to cast it out of your life. Don't allow Satan and his demonic hosts to degrade your body which is the Temple of God."

REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES

A Pentecostal monthly publication once discussed the subject of deliverance in an eye-opening article. In the article, the writer wrote about a strange deliverance session he conducted. He talked about a lady who he simply called Angel. Angel had been involved for some time in the occult. She and her boyfriend met the Pastor in a restaurant, looking like they had been physically assaulted.
Right there in the restaurant, a deliverance session began then the unthinkable happened!
A solid black chicken walked into the place. Yes, you are not reading a misprint. A black chicken appeared and this happened in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America. Gone were the days when stories like this were exclusive to Africa and Haiti. There is a lot going on in the Spirit realm all over the world. We are in the last days. BE ON YOUR GUARD!
As the solid black chicken appeared, Angel's face gazed and became fixed on it. The hen hopped into a vacant chair ten feet away from them. Suddenly, Angel said to the deliverance minister, "I want an egg." When the minister approached the chicken, it jumped off the chair and ran to the door. It left behind the largest egg you have ever seen. The minister picked up the egg and brought it back to the restaurant table where Angel was being prayed for.
The terror on Angel's face was clearly evident when the egg was held out to her. She hid her eyes behind her hands. In response to the minister's prodding, Angel told odd tales of her life. She said that she is a bride of Satan. She was a wife to Satan. Then she explained that in the egg were the ten children she had through spiritual sexual intercourse with Satan.

When Angel met with the deliverance team again that afternoon, she told of how she had come from a broken home, and that she had engaged in perverted premarital sex regularly. When the deliverance session commenced, she was handed the egg, which she had refused to even look at previously. She held it in the palm of her hand as the demons were commanded to leave. She was told to break the egg but recoiled as if to protect the egg. She said, "I can't break this egg!" but after authoritative commands to break the egg she turned down her hand upside down but amazingly the egg stuck to her hand as if it was glued to it. After more prayers were made, she let out a piercing scream and the egg shattered all over the floor. To their amazement, it was filled with blood- red fluid instead of a yellow yolk. That's how finally this lady was delivered.
The problem we are dealing with in this article is real; unfortunately many are in the church of Jesus Christ suffering in the hands of these wicked spirits. If these things are happening in your life beloved, I pray that you will take a stand and be delivered in Jesus’ mighty name.
If your church argues against the existence of this problem and voices opposition to deliverance, find a church where they you can be helped. God will not hold it against you.

THE EVIL EFFECT

How does the presence of spirit husband or wife affect a person? There might be other ways but let’s look at least three ways in this article.
1. Difficulty getting married.
2. Difficulty staying married.
3. Difficulty having children.

Firstly, those who experience sexual encounters in their dreams will have difficulty getting married and if they make attempts to get married, all their attempts will be met with one frustration or another.
Many men and women who in the natural should have no problems whatsoever in finding a spouse. Unfortunately because of the presence of these spiritual spouses, they are blocked from being able to get married.
If you know you ought to have been married by now but for whatever reason cannot find someone to marry or cannot stay engaged, you probably are being troubled by the problem under discussion. See a capable deliverance minister for the prayer of deliverance.

Secondly, those who experience sexual encounters in their dreams are likely to have difficulty in their marital lives. The Spirit husband or wife is very jealous and anyone who is married to the one they claim better get ready for war.
Many unhappy and broken homes today are as such because of the evil manipulations of these jealous spirits.

I read about a lady, who was delivered from the spirit husband said “For as far back as she could remember she had a sprit husband, who will come in to her every night and defile her. After she got saved, he was still coming every night. She said that some nights, this man would have left before she would have any consciousness of the fact that he had been around. During these encounters, she has very serious marital problems that defied solutions. Her marriage was at the brink of collapse.
One day, she just got up and told her husband, she was tired of the marriage. She took $1000 and moved out of the house. She went to the Penn station in New York City and boarded a bus not even knowing where the bus was headed. She rode on the bus for about three hours till it got to Baltimore, Maryland. Then something told her to get off the bus and she did. This lady came out of the bus not knowing where to go since she had no contacts in Baltimore. As she came out of the bus, a well-dressed man carrying a briefcase approached her, calling her by her first name. She said she was startled by the incidence since he is a total stranger to her”.

"Who in the world are you?" she asked. He replied, "Don't tell me you don't know me." "I am telling you that I don't know you." She replied. "I am your husband." The man replied. "You are not my husband. My husband is in New York." Was her reply.

"I'm the one who comes to you every night in your dreams. Let us go, for I have spiritually manipulated you from New York to this place so we can spend some time together in real life." He further told her that after they are done in Baltimore he will let her return to New York but will henceforth call her out to meet with him at other locations all over the United States. He opened his briefcase and it was full of hard-core currency. He told her not to worry; she would be well taken care of”. She continued in her ordeal, “my eyes opened and I pushed him aside, ran into the bus station to take the next bus to New York”. However, before she left, the man said to her, "Where are you running to? You can run, but you can't hide. I don't have to get on the bus to be with you in New York!"
She got on the bus the same night and arrived in New York in the early hours of the morning. When she got off the bus in New York, guess who was waiting for her?…the same "man" she left in Baltimore a few hours earlier. With a grin on his face, he said to her, "I told you that you're mine and I'm yours. No circumstances can change our decision, so you might as well stop running."
She pushed him out of the way and took a taxi home where she quickly made up with her real husband. It was this incidence that brought her for deliverance. According to the story, the man never surfaced again after her deliverance, Praise the Lord!
Many who have spirit husbands and get married in the physical end up having problems in their marriages. The fact of the matter is that the spirit husband is very jealous. He takes marriage to another person as a sign of unfaithfulness and will not give up without a fight. Sometimes not only is the marriage attacked, the husband in the physical is also attacked in one-way or the other by the spirit husband. There are stories of men who have died mysterious and violent deaths as a direct result of attacks from the spirit husband. At other times the spirit husband will separate the husband from the wife making it hard for them to live together under the same roof.

The final evil effect of the presence of spirit husband and spirit wife is the difficulty in having children.
In my very short time in ministry, I have had to deal with at least a case of a sister in the church who the doctors cannot understand the cause for her barrenness. According to her, she has been thoroughly examined and some medical reasons were found for her inability to reproduce.
In her case a prayer of deliverance and the word of knowledge sent her free from barrenness. She is now with a bouncing baby boy. Some of these cases, during deliverance sessions, the spirit husband manifests contesting the right to dislodge him. The anointing that destroys yokes still has same effect to set the captives free in Jesus’ name. At other times diseases of the reproductive system is introduced into the woman thereby making it difficult for her to conceive.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by mykejones(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
You all! And i repeat,you all are making me damn f.u.uck.ing scared! No kidding!!!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by TRUCKMAN: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
We learnt from the bible that weaked spirit exsist and are powreful.
We can brake free from them by subjecting our selfs to god.james 4v8: this includs studing and applying what we read friom the bible. Removing any materials that may have demon connotation from our lifes and homes.
Most importantly is PRAYER.
Also try and mix up with people who worship god in spirit and truth.
The devil is real and can torment his victims through any means...
PRAYER...
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
Didi Love:

Please tell this load of crap to a kindergarten class. Must people tie everything they cant explain to some sort of spirit or spiritual problem? Gabriel Chiwendu ko, Joseph Yobo ni.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Seun(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
lonamy: "Who in the world are you?" she asked. He replied, "Don't tell me you don't know me." "I am telling you that I don't know you." She replied. "I am your husband." The man replied. "You are not my husband. My husband is in New York." Was her reply.
He was defiling her in her dreams for years, yet she couldn't recognize him. Does that make sense?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy: Well in this context, teachings/ doings that are unaligned with the word of God would be considered immoral. It is a relative term which has lots of interpretations but hey! that is not the point of this thread. We are discussing the realness of spiritual husbands.
_
Oh sure yes, I get what you mean. But it still comes down to relativity. Sandra might believe she's under the influence (attack) of a spiritual husband, while Cassandra simply feels she's under a lot of stress. One of there views can't be legally accepted as evidence.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by SamMilla1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
Why are these spiritual husbands or wives only exist in Nigeria. Probably only in the Christian world. Why are they scared of prophet muhammed and seem not to be afraid to marry from Jesus' people. Why are they scared of Europeans and Americans or peharps they only marry from black Americans.
These scammers called pastors have instilled some useless ideas into your imaginations and the result is you getting confused for the rest of your life.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
Seun:
He was defiling her in her dreams for years, yet she couldn't recognize him. Does that make sense?

Oh it makes perfect sense Seun. Usually when we try to recall things that happened in our dreams the night before, we find that we cant place a face to the people we "saw" but we just know that such people were present.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by stepo707: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
I dont believe in them.To me,they dont exist
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by andyanders: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
Spiritual husband or wives are real and wicked. The person can be taken to SCOAN " Synagogue Church of All Nations for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by lonamy: 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
You can read this booklet also

Erica Joseph Sex with demons - Nightmares, Incubus and Succubus.

Note this:

In some instances, those spirits could enter in through mastur.ba.tion and fantasy lust. If the individuals renounce the fantasy lust and stopped mastur.ba.ting, they will be delivered in Jesus’ name. People have been violated (raped) by spirits, not actually wanting to believe it or not understanding what happened to them until deliverance revealed it. But they know that they had experienced something painful and undesirable. These demone spirits are very jealous and would prevent or threaten you not to have any sex.ual contact with your real husband or wife and if you do, you will be molested at night, raped and abused in all kinds of way that when you wake up in the morning you will always complain of tiredness.

==>> so those of you pastors that believe in mastur.ba.tion you are preparing your members for express demonic attack. That is why most of them complain that they have been giving and showing seed and there is no result. There can be no result when they are engaging in activities that attract demon into their lives, nothing will work for them.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by BBDelta(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2012
SPIRITUAL HUSBAND MY FOOT!!!!!!! OK, Let's assume it exist like every other spiritual negative vice, Why is it only SPRITUAL HUSBAND WE HEAR AND NOT SPIRITUAL WIVES, You know what I think, WET DREAMS>>> and the Guilty of it carries on the HALLUCINATION and when you have a so call spiritual authority that confirms you HALLUCINATION, then Problem don dey plenty plenty. I Pity for Ladies and their ill informed minds, I blame their Parents, Mothers and most especially their Pastors, Imam whoever, it is. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SPIRITUAL WIFE OR HUSBAND, BUT AS USUAL AND AN EVIL SPIRIT TAKES AVANTAGE OF IMMORAL ACT OR THOUGHT..
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by chuqudy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
This is why I cannot go to so called penticostal churches. They have demonised everything. You hear a sound of moving rat in the night, it is demon. Everything now has a demon that causes it. You watch a horor film in the night you see demon terorising you. My advice to such people that has any of such psychological problems should go and visit a qualified psychiatrist. That problem is what is called psychosis and if you don't take time you will find yourself in the streets as a full blown mad man. Prayer can also be of help if you believe in God. Moreover , people should be careful about the churches they visit these days. Many people called pastors today use occultic powers. THey can plant a problem in your life and also remove it. I Rather sit in my house praying and reading my bible on sunday than visiting any pentecoastal or new generational church. I even feel more secured in a musque than in TB Joshua church and their likes.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
I'm a spiritual husband. Who wants to marry me? (staunch christians only).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.