Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC (5913 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Inside George Clooney And Alam Alamuddin's Mansion! / "NEWS PAPER" Used DRONE To Cover George Clooney Wedding ( TABLOID SUPREMACY ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by kkkossy(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:

china doesnt care about human rights or people's suffering. They only care about their economy. Thats why they can never be world power..

True talk!!! USA is toping the lists now, no wonder they are still retaining the world power cos they are always in support to any country dat seek humanitarian aid. china only care about improving and exalting their military base, economy and people yet they still ain't close to united states. China has the highest military base and warfare, yet I can sincerely say America can defeat them in a full faced war.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2012
Ilumunatti
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2012
Sowi 4 hm. U can fight injustc but neva stop it. On GOD'S KINGDOM can!
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2012
Sowi 4 hm. U can fight injustc but neva stop it. Only GOD'S KINGDOM can!
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Mcdondayan: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
How can someone with a fish brain say dat George Clooney wants 2 b popular? What kind of popularity does an actor lyk George want again. If he is not popular,y do u know him nd y is d news of his arrest in US a topic on NL
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by KayDee4: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
kizito96: Acting a Script to gain popularity

are you serious ? shocked shocked shocked yeah, he's an upcoming artist seeking cheap popularity. . . . . . undecided undecided
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kay-Dee:

What Clooney is campaigning for is a peaceful diplomatic end to the crisis, but no one seems to be doing anything @ all.

I mentioned China because they have abt $20b worth or oil infrastructural investment there and since they shut out their oil supplies, they just turned to the world market disregarding the situation in Sudan.

My bro, its not new na... US is the proponent of such cabal. They gain from third world countries yet they do little or nothing to help. I hope they see the light soon(Sudan)
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
divine2043: Ilumunatti
Must you write something?
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2012
kizito96: Acting a Script to gain popularity
Bunkum!
How can an academy award winner seek popularity?... Please talk positive.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:

china doesnt care about human rights or people's suffering. They only care about their economy. Thats why they can never be world power..

China is already a world power. [USA, France, USSR, Britain and China]
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Afam4eva(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
mercenaryx:

No, they're not. The only world power right now is the US. Though they're on of the nations with a VETO power if you know what i mean.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva:

No, they're not. The only world power right now is the US. Though they're on of the nations with a VETO power if you know what i mean.
Bro, we have 5 permanent members in the UN and these are refer to as the "world powers" and China is one of them thats why they refused Dim chun Fong as the Sec Gen last 4years cuz a world power cannot produce a Sec Gen. please google this info and confirm.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2012
mercenaryx:
Bro, we have 5 permanent members in the UN and these are refer to as the "world powers" and China is one of them thats why they refused Dim chun Fong as the Sec Gen last 4years cuz a world power cannot produce a Sec Gen. please google this info and confirm.

They can be called world powers, so can Nigeria be called a world power if the list is extended to maybe 50. But there's one world power that ultimately determines what happens in the world and that is the United states. At some point it was Britain then USSR and now it's the US. It might be China next with the way they're going.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Enice(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:

America did the same thing, building her economy on the backs of slaves and now on the pretex of democracy. Osama bin laden was weaponized by America, almost all dictator in africa had been sponsored by America at one time or the other, even the Iraq war was all about oil, Libya has been shared. So guy, shine your eye! It is all about interest not humanity.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva:

They can be called world powers, so can Nigeria be called a world power if the list is extended to maybe 50. But there's one world power that ultimately determines what happens in the world and that is the United states. At some point it was Britain then USSR and now it's the US. It might be China next with the way they're going.

That doesnt make US the only world power though I understand your point of view but it should suffice to know that China also call some shot in the world especially Asia. USA is the most powerful country in the world but definitely not the ONLY world power.. one again, I understand your point of veiw.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Afam4eva(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2012
mercenaryx:

That doesnt make US the only world power though I understand your point of view but it should suffice to know that China also call some shot in the world especially Asia. USA is the most powerful country in the world but definitely not the ONLY world power.. one again, I understand your point of veiw.

The green and red are fighting grin grin grin
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva:

The green and red are fighting grin grin grin

We seem to be saying same thing in different language. USA is the most powerful country in the world (The criterion for this is the atomic weapons she possess) and also USA is among the world power"s" and NOT only the world power(criterion of which is by influence and economic strenght). Please google for more info.
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
See what caused the argument in the first place. many you should have used "world powers" instead of "world power".

Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mercenaryx(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva: See what caused the argument in the first place. many you should have used "world powers" instead of "world power".

We decipher informations in different ways, apologies for the ambiguity!
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by mailano: 3:24am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC by Ambber(f): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2012
kiss ;DCan I send bail from naija so he can be released into my safe custody?

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos)most Good Look Dude In Nigeria Music Industry / Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? / He Married Funke Akindele Because She Is Rich, I’m His Only True Love – JC Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.