Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Test Cheaters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Test Cheaters (1591 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Cheaters by beyunce(f): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2006
In class one day, Mr. Johnson pulled Johnny over to his desk after a test, and said, "Johnny I have a feeling that you have been cheating on your tests." Johnny was astounded and asked Mr. Johnson to prove it.

"Well, said Mr. Johnson, I was looking over your test and the question was, ‘Who was our first president?’, and the little girl that sits next to you, Mary, put ‘George Washington,’ and so did you." "So, everyone knows that he was the first president." "Well, just wait a minute," said Mr. Johnson.

"The next question was, ‘Who freed the slaves?’ Mary put Abraham Lincoln and so did you." "Well, I read the history book last night and I remembered that," said Johnny. "Wait, wait," said Mr. Johnson. The next question was, ‘Who was president during the Louisiana Purchase?’

Mary put ‘I don't know,’ and you put, ‘Me neither’
Re: Test Cheaters by Z4M4eva(f): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2006
beyunce:

Mary put ‘I don't know,’ and you put, ‘Me neither’

Naughty Boy. . .l.o.l
Re: Test Cheaters by Babybee(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2006
sharp boy, lol wink
Re: Test Cheaters by spikelord(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Test Cheaters by spikelord(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2006
This Johnny is something else.
Re: Test Cheaters by micklplus(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2006
this johnny is too much o ! simply outta this world cheesy
Re: Test Cheaters by karemy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2006
that was some joke cheesy,couldn't help but laugh out loud grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mosotho Woman / Coup Attempt Aborted - In Aba! / 2012 Toasting Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.