Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Was Once A Witch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Once A Witch (815 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Once A Witch by bmxshop: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dearest Aunty Ngo,

How are you? My problem is very simple. I used to belong to a witches’ society but now I’ve been delivered, praise be to God, but my former witch colleagues still want me back.

Things have not been easy for me since I left my witches’ society. I am finding it more difficult to meet nice men who would look after me etc. My rent is also due and till now no man has offered to pay it.

For all these reasons the temptation to go back to being a witch is very strong.

Please advise me on what you will do if you were in my shoes becasue i'm having two minds.

Cindy

Culled from Wazobiareports : http://www.wazobiareport.com/agony-aunt/I-was-once-a-witch

What do you guys think?
Re: I Was Once A Witch by Image123(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2012
I think you should see the bishop whose slap can kill somebody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Put Your House In Order - A Call To Christians And Remnants / Who Do We Give When We Tithe? / “Many Politicians Will Die In Plane Crashes Next Year” – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.