Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? (994 Views)

Who Are Your Best Nigeria Actors/actress And What Your Best Nigeria Movies? / Nigeria Movies Costumes And Makeups = Ghetto Style / Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by mercenaryx(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2012
I went to a friend's place and met his two elder sisters watching Nigerian movies and I asked the simple question, "what does this piece impact into you?" and one of them answered, "We just use it to burn time". Do you agree with this answer?
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by Emmyk(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
There is a means of transportation called WITCHCRAFT.
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by DualCore1: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2012
Nollywood movies make me appreciate hollywood and its realistic car crashes, gunshots, affectionate kisses, suspense music for real suspense and slow motion effects at the right time. Plus the interesting hollywood storylines that show the composers had a clear idea of where they were heading before they even started moving.
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by mercenaryx(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2012
Emmyk: There is a means of transportation called WITCHCRAFT.
Nigerian witchcraft or Harry Poter's own which one you prefer?.. Just a thought o
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by mercenaryx(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Dual Core: Nollywood movies make me appreciate hollywood and its realistic car crashes, gunshots, affectionate kisses, suspense music for real suspense and slow motion effects at the right time. Plus the interesting hollywood storylines that show the composers had a clear idea of where they were heading before they even started moving.

GBAM.... Gracias
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2012
There's nothing to earn from nollywood except juju and crass revenge
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by MissyB3(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
They serve me the purpose movies are supposed to serve.
They entertain me, teach and remind me of some fundamental life lessons.
Nollywood is one currently imperfect industry I so much appreciate.
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by kaiwei: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2012
Plus the interesting hollywood storylines that show the composers had a clear idea of where they were heading before they even started moving.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2012
Nollywood have impacted me negatively
Re: What Has Nigeria Movies Impacted Into You? by mercenaryx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
Adetayo100: Nollywood have impacted me negatively
What?

(1) (Reply)

West African Folktales: The Animated Web Series Episode 3 / Bad News For Game Of Thrones Fans- Jon Snow Confirmed Dead By HBO Boss / Video: Unserious Nigerian Students (short Drama) By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.