Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD (21710 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Korrection(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
Dbanj is just a kinda bullish...i saw he abused the catholics by using the Virgin Mary image...i think he has been illuminatized...did anyone notice that We nigerians know when something is good despite the bad government..Dbanj u b my friend but you no try at all all..u fall my hand big time

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Korrection(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
I missed that Don Jazzy little noticeable voice...and what the hell is the dancing for......noticed all the girls he mentioned in the song was never there to grace his video..beginning of his downfall...

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by dabrake(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2012
BlackPikiN: This is the most f0rked up video!

The story line no follow video.

The video suppose be an outdoor scene.
Wetin some people dey think self?

Anyway, na 5/10.
bros, sesan video no dey ever follow story line nah. the one wey vex me pass na Gbona Feli Feli
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
A river that forget its source will surely dry.....The video is wack and the concept is very terrible. i can see Don Jazzy laughing out loud at this video.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by donclemo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
This Video no follow abeg jor they just spoil the song even the oliver twist video of other people on youtube better pass this... thats the bitter truth ... if e no good e no good
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Revolva(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
Oliver twist damm i think i saw Rapper Manny fresh and Faboulous in the video....damm na wa oo these boiz don go far..damm who is that 1890 white boi..damm.....is he d oliver twist...damm
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by ojn(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
how are you guys sure that Don Jazzy didn't have an input in the video? It may take some time for the full video to be shot, edited and all. They may still have been together then.
Why did the video just come out after the whole saga? Publicity stunt
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by mekaboy(m): 12:11am On Mar 19, 2012
THIS VIDEO NA RUBBISH, SENSELESS, THE VIDEO LACKS FOCUS, WHAT EXACTLY WAS DBANJ DOING, THE DANCE SEF NO MAKE SENSE, NA THE WHITE GUY COME TRY RESCUE AM SMALL.

EVEN THE GIRLS NO SABI DANCE, SO KANYE WEST DEY FEEL TOO BIG TO COME SING AND DANCE WITH DBANJ? YOU SEE WHY I LIKE PSQUARE, U SE HOW AKON COME BLEND HIMSELF INTO THE NAIJA STYLE.

LOOKS LIKE KANYE WEST LOCKED DBANJ INSIDE THE CAGE TO DANCE, AND AFTER HE CAME AND RELEASED HIM. SO CHILDISH.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by sigobenzon: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2012
grin grin grin
D video lack concept nd d person wey own d video get brain tumour.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by PapaBrowne(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2012
To all those complaining that the video doesn't match the song, or that it misses the African thingy, Do you really think you are the audience? The audience is well off kids in Europe, America and Asia who are willing to fork out $17-25 dolls on an album, not those 1 dollar bootlegs sold across Africa!!
Videos are marketing tools ang they are made micro targeted to specific audiences!! That beat is different. Those well off kids will definitely be banging their head to that, and if not anything else they would at least be rocking the Azonto dance that the white boy did in that video at the next sorority party!!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by 3RNEST(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2012
The Youtube video dat gat Don jazzy & mohit crew look original than dis Video! If i may ask do dbanj really knws wat he is doing?
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by cmon(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2012
PapaBrowne: To all those complaining that the video doesn't match the song, or that it misses the African thingy, Do you really think you are the audience? The audience is well off kids in Europe, America and Asia who are willing to fork out $17-25 dolls on an album, not those 1 dollar bootlegs sold across Africa!!
Videos are marketing tools ang they are made micro targeted to specific audiences!! That beat is different. Those well off kids will definitely be banging their head to that, and if not anything else they would at least be rocking the Azonto dance that the white boy did in that video at the next sorority party!!

Supported!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by donclemo(m): 1:01am On Mar 19, 2012
PapaBrowne: To all those complaining that the video doesn't match the song, or that it misses the African thingy, Do you really think you are the audience? The audience is well off kids in Europe, America and Asia who are willing to fork out $17-25 dolls on an album, not those 1 dollar bootlegs sold across Africa!!
i promise you play that in a party in US and see if people dont go home an exception is an African sorority. That marketing strategy only works on viral video i dont see this video going any where viral except in some part of Africa
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by ideylaff: 1:08am On Mar 19, 2012

4 where. sir? $17-25 dolls on an album LOL even Rihana nor dey sell for that figure. lets stop kidding ourselves.... is ds d video they have bn hyping since like say den wan show Jesus 2nd coming. Sesan don 419 dem or den don miss road. tongue id give it 2 over 4....we dey watch am 4 chart make we see am climb... oooooo

ds na d video wey nor gree Dbanj do occupy 9ja.. LOL...
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by donclemo(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2012
REAL VIDEO COMING SOON THIS IS JUST A FREESTYLE WATCH OUT FOR THE OFFICIAL VIDEO ~ DBANJ
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2012
Dbanj is officially off my list since all the katakata he's being saying about Don Jazzy.

Too arrogant and self-centered. mtchewww
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by captainxero: 1:51am On Mar 19, 2012
Y'all saying shit abt d video shld just shut d Bleep up already!!y'all r just hating!!!!d video is so onpoint!I don't knw wat y'all want again,if ur nt satisfied with it go nd take ur family members nd make ur own video nd if u can't still make ur own close ur eyes wen ever its been played nd if ur nt still satisfied kill urself! mscheww! Haters oshi! See as dem badmouth d video like say una papa don do 1! retarded fools!!!! undecided
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 19, 2012
captain_xero: Y'all saying shit abt d video shld just shut d Bleep up already!!y'all r just hating!!!!d video is so onpoint!I don't knw wat y'all want again,if ur nt satisfied with it go nd take ur family members nd make ur own video nd if u can't still make ur own close ur eyes wen ever its been played nd if ur nt still satisfied kill urself! mscheww! Haters oshi! See as dem badmouth d video like say una papa don do 1! retarded fools!!!! undecided
Haba take it easy naw,dbanj dey pay u?
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by ideylaff: 2:04am On Mar 19, 2012
The oyinbo boy for the video be like one of Kanye crew gusy for this picture, the babe 2 be like Toolz Beat FM she follow do follow follow ni ? na wah oooo

hip hip don make friends fight ooo

http://www.thenetng.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Dbanj-at-Kanye-Wests-Fashion-Show-Paris-Fashion-Week-March-2012-2.jpg

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by donclemo(m): 2:05am On Mar 19, 2012
Loveangel: Haba take it easy naw,dbanj dey pay u?
help me ask am oh we no come know who come hate pass the person wey say dbanj video no good or this bros
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by eghost247(m): 3:09am On Mar 19, 2012
nice video
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:28am On Mar 19, 2012
Total rubbish! Next!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by Michollo(m): 4:35am On Mar 19, 2012
Local content could have done dis video a lot more goodd, in order to relate the song with the video....Looks so abstract to me jooor.we say enuff videos especially d one postd here abt like 4 girlsdancing and shaking bumbum,dats wat am talkin abt... cool
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by DSB(m): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2012
donclemo: REAL VIDEO COMING SOON THIS IS JUST A FREESTYLE WATCH OUT FOR THE OFFICIAL VIDEO ~ DBANJ

I totally agree wit you. Still waiting...
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by dennisbee(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2012
I dnt thnk you guys saw wht i saw in tht video. Did you notice Dbanj entering a cage-like room where Kanye was already waiting in his full regalia. It seems to me as a symbolic scene of Dbanj being initiated into illuminati. His soul has been locked up! That's wot d scene means to me.
Guyz, think abt it.
Moreover, the mockery of the catholic's virgin Mary statue.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by LeJeun3: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2012
shocked shocked I don't know if its only me who saw it, but D'banj looked really lonely in that video. I'm not excited...........
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by laithanman: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2012
this is 1 of d wacked videos i watched in a long time. No message neither is there any correlation. Guess Dbanj floops on dis.
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by DoubleN(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2012
Wack!
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by babyboy3(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2012
I could see why Don Jazzy threw his toys out..... Dbanj upgraded his crew members
Re: Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD by dominionangel: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Illuminati, illuminati . I miss d Don Jazzy swag and every. shame, shame, shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? / Music Download Mp3: Umu Obiligbo-okwu Ego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.