Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

*would You Like 2be CREMATED?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? (771 Views)

What Ever You Like Say, Amaechi Is a great man but.... / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by eklassical(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
a bill about to be passed in lagos house of assembly concerning cremation...

What are your views about cremation? Would you want 2b cremated?

As 4me...lai lai oh..never!
Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by Callotti: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Cremation all the way.
It is in my last will and testament! cool
God bless America!!!!

1 Like

Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by yamakuza: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Saves space.

Environmentally friendly.
Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2012
if you die and no one claims you,na u go buy d land the go bury u in shey? this law is long overdue.
i have not decided whether to be buried or cremated. cremation sounds nice sha. no need for the decay.
Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by ektbear: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2012
I don't think it matters. After all, you'll be dead...so what will you care?

Whatever is cheapest and places the least burden on my family
Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2012
I want to be cremated. Id like to think that at least after my death I am finally free on the wind ( dont put me in a jar!) rather than stuck in the ground in one place.Wait...unless a tree is growing from my grave.

But seriously,I agree with ekt bear.
Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by eklassical(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2012
ekt_bear: I don't think it matters. After all, you'll be dead...so what will you care?

Whatever is cheapest and places the least burden on my family

dont you believe in life after death? Do u knw wot happens wen you are dead? Ur body been cremated sounds like getting more torture on earth 4me...., n besides its unbiblical.
Re: *would You Like 2be CREMATED?? by ektbear: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2012
eklassical:

dont you believe in life after death? Do u knw wot happens wen you are dead? Ur body been cremated sounds like getting more torture on earth 4me...., n besides its unbiblical.

Where does the Bible condemn cremation?

How can your soul be concerned with what happens with your body after it has left it? undecided

You aren't concerned about your old apartment after your lease has expired and you've moved out, are you? cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Bitumen Company In Eastern Nigeria? / Courtship In Boko Haram Land / Is Nigeria Getting Any Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.