Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer (2237 Views)

INVEST IN BADAGRY AND ITS ENVIRONS ( BUY LANDS WITH GVT CONSENT AND PROPERTIES) / Problems Of Getting Governor's Consent And Building Plan Approval In Lagos. / How To Obtain Governors Consent To Land Transaction In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 1:20am On Mar 19, 2012
Quite a while and glad to be back. I am now fully settled to resume Property search works, so to commemorate this i am going to do 10 FREE SEARCHES ON MY OWN EXPENSE.

The rules are very simple. The first 10 C/O, Governor's Consent or Registered Olden days Deeds numbers pasted here will be throughly researched and thee results pasted here.

The first 5 Survey plans scanned and pasted here will be searched free at the Surveyor generals office to determine if its free.

Please dont send me fictious C/O Numbers because i would know if its fake.

Also please dont start asking me to go and research one place or one family because you need the information. Thats totally different and it requires serious mobilization to do that like sending me to Ikorodu, Eleko, Ibafo or Badagry etc. I Won't do that.

Also i wont search any unregistered purchase reciept because i want to encourage people this year to purchase more properties that either has a global C/O, Governor's consent, Gazette or a Ratified Area and distance themselves from all these phoney Omoniles that have no good title to pass to you.

Once again, Good to be back and Let the searches begin.

Cheers
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by yemilala(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2012
Hello I have some document how I want to do search on as I have a client that want to buy a property
Somewere in magodo phase 2.is it possiible I meet with you in person or how can u help me out
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
yemilala:
Hello I have some document how I want to do search on as I have a client that want to buy a property
Somewere in magodo phase 2.is it possiible I meet with you in person or how can u help me out

Send me the C/O Number and i will do the search for you.

Cheers
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
I have been to Arepo and its a very lovely place to be honest but i havent dealt with property mart One on One regarding Arepo lands so i have to know which land area your dealing with before i can investigate anything. I wont just go to Arepo and search the whole place without looking for what is necessary.

Cheers
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by BishopDrWho: 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
The place in Arepo is Grenadines Estates. A detailed info about Propertymart will be appreciated too.Thank you, may the Lord bless the work of your hands In Jesus name..

Bishop
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by yemilala(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
hello the law thanks 4 ur response dere is no CofO 4 d property yet but a gazzete,deed and survey plan can a search be conducted wiith this document iif yes I can provide anytiin u want on dat
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Yemilala

There is no way a property in Magodo Phase 2 wont have a C/O. Its just not possible. Ask the owner properly and they will bring it out from where they are hiding it.

Also yes you can do a search with a gazette, survey plan or deed but the deed must be registered

Cheers
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by BishopDrWho: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Geradine Estate is the name of the estate Property mart is selling in Arepo. Please, detailed info about this estate and Property mart will be a great help. Remain blessed in the Lord

Bishop
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by origin4lif: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by lawyer(m): 1:30am On Mar 22, 2012
@Origin4lif

without going to the Ogun State land bureau, you can see even the survey you put up here has no stamp where it is written 'FREE FROM GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION' I am so experienced enough to know that this land is not free and the worst is that it needs ratification before the land can be approved to you. Once a surveyor doesnt stamp free from Acquisition on your survey plan, know already its a problem land and he just did the survey plan to chop your money.

Cheers
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by tonyflez(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2012
nice one my lawyer...what a generous way to come back this year..... Bleep
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by ohkingdavid(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
Welcome back Dlaw; I must confess that you are a rare naija & I hope the good Lord will continue to strengthen you & help you.
I have a plan of buying a land this year but now with your welcome/return statement, I'm scared to invite you or employ your service as the place is in Badagry; unless you have connection to assist me buy a land somewhere else inside this Lagos but not expensive land as I'm a middle class junior worker but a family man that needs to prepare for the future.

I don't even have architectural plan for the type of house but I only have the type of house I want in my mind/heart. Please I sincerely need assistance in this area as I am not familiar with all this procedure neither do I have the chance to run around for this.

I don't know how you can come in and when we can start discussing this but you can reach me on: ohkingdavid2@gmail.com so we can discuss just in case I don't come often to this site as I don't have laptop at home or internet connection, but do check my mail from work each week.

I believe you can help me & I pray you do help me!

Looking forward to receive your revert soonest & thanking you in anticipation.

Cheers.
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by latifatai: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2012
The law, I don't know how you can advise me on this. I am about paying for a land in simawa very close to redemption camp. The land is being sold by ambassage group but I was informed the C of O and layout are not ready yet.
What do u think about this?
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by rayo2002: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
lawyer: Quite a while and glad to be back. I am now fully settled to resume Property search works, so to commemorate this i am going to do 10 FREE SEARCHES ON MY OWN EXPENSE.

The rules are very simple. The first 10 C/O, Governor's Consent or Registered Olden days Deeds numbers pasted here will be throughly researched and thee results pasted here.

The first 5 Survey plans scanned and pasted here will be searched free at the Surveyor generals office to determine if its free.

Please dont send me fictious C/O Numbers because i would know if its fake.

Also please dont start asking me to go and research one place or one family because you need the information. Thats totally different and it requires serious mobilization to do that like sending me to Ikorodu, Eleko, Ibafo or Badagry etc. I Won't do that.

Also i wont search any unregistered purchase reciept because i want to encourage people this year to purchase more properties that either has a global C/O, Governor's consent, Gazette or a Ratified Area and distance themselves from all these phoney Omoniles that have no good title to pass to you.

Once again, Good to be back and Let the searches begin.

Cheers

Thanks dlaw, pls check ur email.... taking u up on ur offer.
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by roshmedia(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Great to have you back Lawyer,

please can i benefit from your good gesture by way of a land check? i want to buy this land in Aiyetoro in Ota, Ogun state. will be grateful if you will check its status on my behalf. I am sending the Old survey to your box now (accompanied by this post).

thanks in anticipation.

rosh.
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by docgie15: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Hello the law , I don't know if your offer still stands I want to check a land I bought in agbara ogun state pls if the offer still stands I will email u the survey plan as that is the only document I have , pls can u help me with your email address
Re: Free Searches of C/o, Governors Consent And Survey Plans By Nairaland Lawyer by spyroxy1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
De - law,

I doubt if your 'bonanza' is still on....

God have really used you to bless a lot of family. You will never cry by God's grace.

thanks so much brother, you are a true nigerian...

I give you GCON

(1) (Reply)

If You Miss Out On Ibeju-lekki, Its Your Fault...... / New 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Chevron, Lekki: Call 08138920641 / Beautiful 4 Bedroom Terrace House Oniru: ( Pic's Includ'd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.