Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55699 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Justcool

I appreciate your detailed explanation above and thank you very much for the same. You have very rightly pointed out that use of word periodic in place of premature is wrong. However for your information this was only a case of wrong translation which has since been corrected by the publisher of the Grail Message in the 2011 Edition.

In fact whatever be the case, we most of the Crossbearers will remain ever grateful for the Final Edition, because most of us have come to the 1931 Edition only after remaining with the Final edition for quite some time.

Best regards,
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Anna7:
Justcool
I appreciate your detailed explanation above and thank you very much for the same. You have very rightly pointed out that use of word periodic in place of premature is wrong. However for your information this was only a case of wrong translation which has since been corrected by the publisher of the Grail Message in the 2011 Edition.
In fact whatever be the case, we most of the Crossbearers will remain ever grateful for the Final Edition, because most of us have come to the 1931 Edition only after remaining with the Final edition for quite some time.
Best regards,

Hi Ann7

Thanks for your last mail.

My intention was not to make you ungrateful to any version of the Message, any book, or anybody for that matter. Neither was it my intention to coerce you in anyway to accept my perceptions. That's why I told you not to take my words for it, but rather to investigate yourself.

Any path can eventually lead to the goal, as long as the traveler is experiencing. This is the beauty of this marvelous creation of our God. Any book, any scripture, will eventually lead a true seeker to the Truth. Even if the path is leading away from the Truth, as long as the traveler is experiencing, as long as he is moving inwardly, experiences either bitter or joyful will soon make the person see where he is headed, then he will change his course. The only sin to be avoided, irrespective of one's path, religion, or creed, is stagnancy. Even a soul in hell will gradually be uplifted to the light if he opens himself to genuine experiencing of his condition. That's why it’s wrong to coerce or preach to people to leave their religions and follow the Truth. This is also why I was reluctant to share my perceptions.

However, when one genuinely asks, then I'm obliged to answer. My answer is not meant for you to just accept as gospel Truth; you should intuitively examine it and where it does not resonate within you, you should discard.

The Grail message is the TRUTH which is not limited to a book. The Grail Message took on form as it was proclaimed and became a living part of creation. With every word that Jesus and the son of man spoke, they created. Hence it is impossible, really to distort the Grail message. One can distort the book, but not the living word which has taken form in creation, and which stands in the direct and undiluted power of God. Words to which all creation must succumb to.

We only read the book to mature enough to be able to read the message directly from creation itself. For one who reads creation reads the Grail message.

This is why I was not eager to tell anybody which version of the book is right or not. I wish every seeker the strength to experience, as only genuine experiencing will bring him to the point where he reads the Language of the Lord, which is creation.

Therefore I wish you strenght on your path.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Anna 7

Also, if you can cite the edition where the correction has been made I will appreciate it. Or you can show that the mistake was not in the original German verse, that will help. Because, to the best of my knowledge, even the German version carry this error.

The latest English translation(2011) from the Grail movement reads:

"The afore-mentioned sporadic disintegration of all matter at a certain definite point in its cycle is a consequence of the fact that the human spirit seed-grains, which have the capacity to make a free decision, are permitted to develop in the Worlds of Matter."
( In the Light of Truth. The Grail Message.)
(ALEXANDER BERNHARDT PUBLISHING CO. VOMPERBERG. TYROL)
(Copyright 2011 by Siegfried Bernhardt, Vomperberg, Tyrol)

And I mentain that the above addition is contradictory to the rest of the chapter in which the disintegration was described as an automatic working based on the intrinsic nature of matter.

Please provide proff that this addition was a translation error.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by JonesK: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Hi there adherents. I am relattively new to the Grail message, I got introduced to it after reading some of the topics a fellow nairalander whom I respect present some posers concerning it for you, Justcool. So I started reading it and up till now, I have to say that it is absolutely wonderful. I particularly like it because everything I have read till now agrees with what I felt to be true, not what I thought I knew, and this is a great feeling. It gives that you that assurance that there is actually a Great Creator if due to the world around you, you were initially having doubts. It is a great book.

Now to my question, I am in the second volume, in the lecture tagged 'Man and his freewill', and I don't have anything within me to answer this question even though I can feel an answer. Please do not feel that my question is banal or particularly nitty-gritty, which it may seem. I am just curious about it, the way I'm curious about everything I do not understand

I read 'Prayer' and understood to a relative extent that particular lecture. But I want to know more. How do I pray? When? How frequently? Where? Because I want to talk to my Creator and I would like to go about this in the right way.

Thank you in advance. Your responses will be invaluable.

Peace.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Justcool

Yes, you are right, The Grail Message cannot be distorted and I believe that it has not been distorted. So far I know no one has added or deleted anything from it. I have met two persons on the Mountain who have earlier worked with Irmingard in Her office and they have confirmed that it was only Abdrushin who has created the Final Edition. They both are matured and elderly cross-bearers, no reason to doubt their inner integrity. Also if it has not been the work of Abdrushin, the two disciples who have been fighting for the leadership would not have been with the Final edition only. One of them must have gone for the 1931 edition. So it is not the case. It is like we have a bicycle for the fully matured, but one more was needed for the younger ones. That is the reason for having the two and the both are perfect in themselves, we should not compare nor have problem in maintaining and using the both accordingly. So far i know though almost all the followers of the Message have read both the editions, but when it comes to introducing the Message to others they use only the Final Edition. It is also perfectly alright because in most of the countries it is illegal to continue distributing old edition when the new edition of the same publication has come into existence.

I have so far not found any one who has read the Message in German language, complaining of any distortion in the Message. It is only those who read imperfect English translation and then complain. I have also heard that there are many words the author has used in German language which cannot be properly translated in English; there are no proper words in English to say the same. That is why we find in all the Grail Message books written in the very beginning about the limitation of the translation and the readers are being advised and encouraged to read the original German text to understand the Message.

As regards the additional verses of the lecture “I am resurrection and life .. “ which we are discussing I am of the opinion that the author is showing us a picture of the time, from just before his coming on earth to the time of the anchorage of the Light on earth by Him and to the time earth becomes new after its complete purification. You have in your previous post also very rightly explained the two premature disintegrations of the earth, first one from which Jesus saved and the second one from which Abdrushin. Here in these verses He is talking about this same second disintegration from which he saved the earth and goes on explaining up to the time of anchorage of Light on earth by Himself and its becoming new after its purification. I have not found Him using future tense anywhere in these verses so he is not talking about the future final disintegration of the matter in these verses. But while reading these verses I feel as if He is addressing these verses to the higher Light Beings and has copied it to us only for our information.

I am quoting the text from both the lectures in question for our ready reference so that we can check it again and discuss further if necessary.

Quotes from the lecture “Christmas” :

“As a consequence the Earth will not burst asunder under the curse weighing on it! This had been its actual fate! Now, however, it will only be purified but it will survive! — “

“His incarnation on Earth, then, had not been planned in the beginning. Only upon His pleading was He permitted to descend to the Earth for the Judgment. With the granting of this request the fate of this Earth changed; it will be saved from complete destruction! After a terrible purification process it will be allowed to be lifted up to the region where destruction finds no access. — — “

+
The added verses in the lecture “I am the resurrection and the Life...”

“The processes in the cycle of the World of Matter indicated here only in broad outline may also produce a few exceptions which, however, are not caused by any changes or distortions in the effective Laws of Creation, but which contain complete and inexorable fulfilment.
In order to avoid errors creeping in I now wish to give a few brief explanations in advance of later lectures where the subject is dealt with more fully. The afore-mentioned sporadic disintegration of all matter at a certain definite point in its cycle is a consequence of the fact that the human spirit seed- germs, which have the capacity to make a free decision, are permitted to develop in the Worlds of Matter.
Since with this ability to make a free decision the spirit-germs do not always choose the way upwards to the Light, a certain increase in the density of the World of Matter not willed by the Light takes place, causing it to become heavier and forcing it down onto a course that leads to over-ripeness and to the funnel which acts like a cleansing filter upon everything, and in which disintegration simultaneously occurs.
Any part of the world or any celestial body in the World of Matter in which the developing human spirits adjust all their desires and pure volitions only to the Light remains more luminous, and therefore lighter, on a plane where it can uninterruptedly absorb the living radiating powers out of the Light. It always remains fresh and healthy and swings in the Laws of Creation, thus avoiding a course which must otherwise lead to over-ripeness and disintegration.
Such parts quite naturally, i.e., by the Will of the Light, wing their way high above the boundary where disintegration sets in.
Unfortunately there are only very few of these! The guilt for this must lie at the door of the spirit of man which is allowed to develop but which chose wrong paths and, despite all admonitions, clung to them persistently!
Where, however, by an act of Grace the Creator wishes to offer help when distress is at its highest, that is, shortly before the particular part enters the sucking power of the vortex of disintegration, there the process is changed!

Without the participation of the human spirits, the anchoring of the Light through the coming of an Envoy of God so strengthens the Power of the Light that a purification takes place which then, in the last moment, pulls up the thus blessed part of the World of Matter towards more luminous regions, so that it passes above the funnel of disintegration and thereby remains in existence.

The purification naturally sweeps away all that is dark along with all its creatures, its servants and all their abominations, while the human spirits which still remain must gratefully strive upwards to the Light with all their strength.

Even this extraordinary event swings completely in the Laws of Creation, and its effects do not deviate from them by a hair’s breadth. The compulsory purification connected with the anchoring of the Light is the same as an absolutely new birth. “

With my very best wishes and warm regards to you.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by mnwankwo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
demomap:
M_nwankwo

Good day to you
am an adherent to the grail message also
and i will like to get associated to you all in this
thread.

Thanks
and stay blessed!
Hi demomap. Good day to you too. Welcome to the thread. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by JonesK: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2014
mnwankwo:

Hi demomap. Good day to you too. Welcome to the thread. Stay blessed.

Please I have an inquiry. I read this:

For the purpose of obtaining grace the immutable Laws of God lie in Creation, and it is only through strict adherence to them that grace can be received!

And I want to know how to adhere or submit to these immutable laws of creation. Any explanation you give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by jom28gy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
What is grail message all about?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by JonesK: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please this is my third question and I would really appreciate some help in form of a response or a reply....from any adherent.

The 53rd chapter in the 2nd volume which is titled: Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, Radiation, Space And Time.
I would really appreciate if someone could expantiate on the radiation part. Thank you.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
JonesK:
Hi there adherents. I am relattively new to the Grail message, I got introduced to it after reading some of the topics a fellow nairalander whom I respect present some posers concerning it for you, Justcool. So I started reading it and up till now, I have to say that it is absolutely wonderful. I particularly like it because everything I have read till now agrees with what I felt to be true, not what I thought I knew, and this is a great feeling. It gives that you that assurance that there is actually a Great Creator if due to the world around you, you were initially having doubts. It is a great book.

Now to my question, I am in the second volume, in the lecture tagged 'Man and his freewill', and I don't have anything within me to answer this question even though I can feel an answer. Please do not feel that my question is banal or particularly nitty-gritty, which it may seem. I am just curious about it, the way I'm curious about everything I do not understand

I read 'Prayer' and understood to a relative extent that particular lecture. But I want to know more. How do I pray? When? How frequently? Where? Because I want to talk to my Creator and I would like to go about this in the right way.

Thank you in advance. Your responses will be invaluable.

Peace.
There has never yet been anything added to the way our Lord Jesus taught us to pray. Do not pray like the hypocrites who always want their neighbours to observe them while praying.
Remember! Our God Whom you are praying to is not deaf that you must shout before He can hear. There's always a time when that natural urge to pray arises from your spirit, sometimes in extreme joy or happiness, or in sorrow. Do not try to deceive your God because you can form beautiful words. A prayer must be felt from within, truly heart felt if it must be backed up with spiritual power to ascend.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
jom28gy:
What is grail message all about?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2014
You may visit the following link where you will find your above question replied in detail:

http://grailmessage.com/en/about/the-book/
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hello Justcool,

Thanks for your much-valued replies.

Had an inquiry on the treatment of animals. The Abrahamic faiths Judaism and Islam both have stipulations on how to dispatch animals (for food). As a side note, Christianity does not. I know of one Asian faith where it stipulates to kill animals by a sudden and massive blow to the head so that death is instantaneous. As all these rules are actually meant to prevent cruelty to the animal and make its death more humane, had wanted to ask what are the ramifications of doing the opposite wrt the Creation Laws?
Animals do not produce 'forms" in Creation so what kind of negative energies are released in Creation by our ill-treatment of them individually or collectively?

Merci

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
JonesK:

Please I have an inquiry. I read this:

For the purpose of obtaining grace the immutable Laws of God lie in Creation, and it is only through strict adherence to them that grace can be received!

And I want to know how to adhere or submit to these immutable laws of creation. Any explanation you give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You cannot submit to the Laws without first of all having to recognise them. With the knowledge of the Grail Message, you will recognise them all and by submitting to them, you will at last stand firmly and unshakeable in the wonderful Creation of ur God. Examine the Message keenly.
Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy New Year everyone.

and specifically, thanks so very much Justcool towards contributing to my growth and insight.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:18am On Jan 08, 2015
Speer:
Happy New Year everyone.
and specifically, thanks so very much Justcool towards contributing to my growth and insight.

Happy new year to you too my friend!

And thank you too for you have also contributed to my growth albeit you might not know it. Your questions demand spiritual movement from me, for I have to move spiritually in my quest to offer my perceptions and clarifications. In my quest to give you, I end up receiving far more than I had been able to conceive. Indeed the law is true that only in giving can one receive! This law has become an experience that I can gratefully call my own!

The greatest gift one can give to his neighbor is the demand for spiritual alertness and activity.

So, my dear Speer, in reality you have given me more than I have given you.

May we, in this year, allow an increased flow of light through us. This flow often manifests in question and answers.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2015
Speer:
Hello Justcool,
Thanks for your much-valued replies.
Had an inquiry on the treatment of animals. The Abrahamic faiths Judaism and Islam both have stipulations on how to dispatch animals (for food). As a side note, Christianity does not. I know of one Asian faith where it stipulates to kill animals by a sudden and massive blow to the head so that death is instantaneous. As all these rules are actually meant to prevent cruelty to the animal and make its death more humane, had wanted to ask what are the ramifications of doing the opposite wrt the Creation Laws?
Animals do not produce 'forms" in Creation so what kind of negative energies are released in Creation by our ill-treatment of them individually or collectively?
Merci

You are right that the traditions and stipulations on killing animals are aimed to prevent cruelty and excessive suffering for the animal soul. Indeed if done correctly, as ordained by the creator's will, animals will not suffer at all while being killed; the pain of separation of body and the soul will be very little or not totally absent.

However, overtime these stipulations became empty traditions and no longer correctly done. Always, traditions soon became religious ordinances and outward forms which are followed without understanding the purpose for which they were given. Soon, they simply became demands from God which man must not seek to understand, and which he must just follow otherwise he will incur God’s wrath and God will throw him into hell.
On the contrary, all commandments and traditions resulting from them must be fully understood; the purpose for which they are given fully grasped. It is not wrong, but actually the duty of man to ask himself, “why does God want me to do this?” And where he cannot find an answer that harmonizes with his intuition(conscience) and sense of Justice, he must stay away from such practices.
God does not give us commandments that we must fulfill so as not to incur His wrath. In reality God has no commandments! He wishes that we freely use our free-will! He wishes that man must follow his own way(man’s own way), by utilizing his free-will; otherwise He(God) would not have given us free-will. And only what a man does freely from his free-will, without being forced or coerced, brings him benefit; only such will be decisive for his ascent or fall, for his destruction or eternal living. All else are a waste of his time, the consequence of which will react more heavily on the one that forces or coerces him to act in such a manner.
What we call commandments of God are well meant advices that God gives us out of love. Advices which if followed bring benefit and ultimately everlasting life to the spirit; and which if neglected cause harms, injury, delay or even death of the spirit. When parents say, “Do not play with fire!” No adult, who knows the consequences of playing with fire, would consider such kind words a commandment from parents to children; rather he will consider it a well meant advice. Hence, based on his knowledge of the consequences of playing with fire, out of his free-will he will not play with fire. Hence when he is fulfilling the “commandment” he is actually following his own free-will, his own will. But a child who does not know the consequences of playing with fire, will consider advice from its parents to be a commandment. It’s a burdensome decree to him for he thinks fire will make a beautiful toy to play with. As long as he carries this fascination with playing with fire, he can only obey a commandment and not make use of his free will! Such obedience does not bring him spiritual benefit for it is only an outward form, inwardly he still lust for playing with fire. This is how we humans approach and obey the so called commandments of God, but it is wrong.
It will be better for such a child to question and investigate, only this will mature him to see this advice in the right perspective. Perhaps he may need to carry out the desire of playing with fire, this desire that is burning within him. And when he does so, he will be burnt! And immediately he will recognize the danger of playing with fire! And hence forth he will, out of his own free-will always choose not to play with fire again. Only at this point has he developed the right view of the commandment which at this point he will no longer consider a burdensome commandment but a well meant advice. An advice which fully unites with his own will; hence when he follows this advice, he follows his own will.
Commandments are binding and they can only issue from a dictator who disrespects man’s free-will, never from God! All that comes from God can only be freeing to the spirit of man and never binding!

Let us take an example. In Islam, the Muslim is given the “commandment” to pray and invoke the name of God(Allah) before killing an animal for food. And this killing is usually done by cutting that animals throat with a very sharp knife and letting is bleed. Some forms of killing, such as strangulation which doesn’t involve bleeding, are forbidden.
One who knows the laws of creation knows that the so called “commandment” above is indeed an advice of priceless value. If done with understanding and the right intuition only blessings will ensure for both the animal and man killing the animal. The prayer prepares the animal killer and fills him with love for God. One who loves God can also only love His creatures too. Hence the man is reminded that the animal about to be killed is a creature of God as much as he(the man) is! This realization or this intuitive perception is enough to stifle all brutality, and hence even when he cuts he is filled with love for the creator and the animal. Already this intuitive perception takes on form in the beyond, forming a path through which love and strength flows to both the man and the animal soul about to be killed, greatly strengthening it.
Cutting with a very sharp knife is very important because it ensures that the animal does not suffer too much due to the pain of the cut. And cutting the throat ensures, also, that the animal bleeds a lot faster; major veins and arteries travel along the neck, close to the throat, which cannot be cut without cutting these veins and arties. Letting the animal bleed out is extremely important too, one who knows the mystery and the function of blood will not overlook this important procedure. It is the radiation of the blood that binds the soul to the physical body! Hence as long as the blood remains intact, the soul still suffers and feels all that the body feels even after the body has died. But when the animal is allowed to bleed out, soon that connection between the soul and the physical body is broken; as long as the physical body is devoid of blood, the soul feels nothing anymore from it. This is also the same with humans; and this is why the soul cannot escape feeling the pains of organ harvest or organ extraction for transplanting. In organ transplanting, the removal of the organ has to be done with the blood is still fresh and in the body, hence such a procedure will be as painful as harvesting or cutting out an organ from a living man. The pain must be unbearable!
Today, Muslim who does not know the laws of creation and hence why these practices where instituted may outwardly perform the rites while killing an animal, but his rites will fail bring the desired benefits because they are only outward forms which does not carry life(intuitive perception). He doesn’t realize that his prayer should radiate love and strength to the creature about to be killed. He thinks he just has to recite his prayer in order for Allah not to throw him into hell. Hence he may even be filled with hatred and ingratitude towards the animal as he prays. Hence the poor creature about to be slaughtered will receive no strength and the help of compose to help it in its transition. When he invokes that name of Allah before cutting, he gives no humble thankful intuition or thought to the Creator who in His love has given humans the grace of feeding from the animal body. He may cut the throat without letting the animal bleed out enough in order for the animal to remain heavy and hence cost more. Yet afterwards, he will give himself airs, believing that he has fulfilled the commandment of Allah!
The procedure of allowing the animal to bleed is found almost in all cultures. Even in Igbo culture! I have, as a child, witness them kill goats and cows. The neck of the animal is usually placed over a bucket and cut, then the animal is held till it bleeds out.
When this procedure is skipped as it is done today in many mechanized and industrial farms, it happens that after death, for days the animal is still closely connected to the physical body. And through this connection, it feels the pain of whatever the physical body is being subjected to. Hence it feels the pains of the body being cut to pieces which usually follows after death.
An animal that is strangled and left, for example, it bound to suffer a lot and be delayed. Its soul will remain attached to the body until the blood congeals and starts to decay, only then can it be freed from the decomposing body. This is unnecessary suffering to the animal soul which needs to be freed immediately from it dead physical cloak to continue its journey in the beyond.
This also explains why humans are able to hear and experience all the goings-on around their newly discarded physical body for up to a few days after death. At the most favorable natural circumstance is condition can last only up to seven days. Hence cultures where people talk to dead bodies before buying them, are not misguided. The dead can actually hear and perceive all that is going on around the physical body while they are attached to the body; indeed feel pains arising from the body if the body is maltreated. The seeing and hearing is actually done through the astral body which remains intact and attached to the discarded physical body provided the blood is still enough nondecomposed blood in the body. If you carefully and intuitively absorb the lecture ‘Departed this life’ you will notice after death the departed soul was still very conscious of the physical vicinity of it discarded physical body. The soul described there even witnessed its funeral and then lost consciousness. Only afterwards did he wake up in a totally different environment, one corresponding to its ethereal weight. Hence after the funeral and burial, while the soul slept or was unconscious, the astral body decomposed along with the blood, freeing the soul which then had to float to the region of the beyond corresponding to its weight. We have dealt with the process of death earlier in this thread, so there is no need remaining on it. Earlier I didn’t mention the role of the blood for saying too much at once may bring in confusion. Now suffice for me to say that the radiation of the blood is what binds the astral body to the physical body. This radiation is a bridge uniquely designed for the astral body. Hence the time a growing fetus forms its blood marks the time the astral body is attached to it this usually happens within the first month of pregnancy; until the fetus develops enough blood whose radiation can then closely bind the astral body to it as in incarnation, this usually happens at middle of pregnancy. Hence one can safely say that the incarnation of the soul commences the circulation of blood and the exit of it(as in death) commences the end of blood circulation. By the same token, the time the blood totally dries up or almost totally bleeds out, or decays marks the time the soul loses all connection to the physical body.

Now to the second part of your question.

Speer:

The evil forms of fate that return to one as a consequence of his cruelty towards others are not created by those individuals who he was cruel to, but rather by himself. Hence, the recipient of an unjust action does not have to be able to produce forms for you to receive the reciprocal effect of the injustice you did to him.
Hence a man who maltreats animals can only do so out of brutality, wickedness or lack of considering for the plight of his neighbor. For animals are man’s neighbors too, and hence when are told “Love thy neighbor as thy self,” this includes animals too. This brutality that stems from him will bring in due season a reciprocal action; the measure of the reaction he will receive will depend on how deeply brutality has taken root in him; or how deeply it is felt by the spirit. Hence this brutality is a work of the spirit, like all that results from spiritual volition, it takes on form and is pulled or attracted to the power center of brutality in the beyond, a section of hell from where brutality is accumulated, there it will be anchored. And from there, through the connecting link to the man, reinforces his brutality and through this homogeneous path, this man will receive blows of brutality in due season. Should he pass on without severing this connection to hell, then through this connection he will be drawn to hell.

The practices like the Islamic one described above, if done with the right intuition, will prevent the butcher or animal killer from ever become brutal or wicked. Hence it is like a glove that a doctor or nurse wears during their work to prevent them from contracting diseases. Just as that which wells up inside a man presses towards physical activity, that physical circumstance where a man often finds himself may make an impression on his spirit. Hence an non-lustful man who works as a life guard in a beach where women walk around naked, after so many instances of seeing naked women, such a man may being to lust. By the same a token, killing requires certain coldness, roughness, or brutality that are alien to the human spirit. Therefore, a professional animal butcher may become brutal, cold and rough after many years of killing animals. But if he intuitively follows the stipulations given, like the Islamic one we discussed above, then brutality will never find its way to his spirit. Because the rituals will serve to permeate him with love, love that will protect both him and the animal; so when he cuts, he cuts out of love.
The same is applicable to a man who prays before eating! Praying before eating arouses the right intuitive perception towards the act of eating; man realizes that eating is a privilege or grace from the Almighty! Such a man will never become a glutton because this intuition permeates and takes over him, and will not allow the material joy of eating to take over and become the principle reason for eating, as such would be gluttony and a sin.
On the other hand, kindness towards an animal has a tremendous good effect and rewards both the kind man and the animal. Just as the rays from the activity of the Primordial spiritual permeate the spiritual and spirit germs, awakening and strengthening them. The rays resulting from our activities should also affect animals in an awakening, strengthening and pacifying way. Human spirits are created through the help of the Primordial spiritual beings; and by the same token, animals should be created through the help of the spiritual. Let’s take an example: A man out of love adopts a dog. He feeds, nourishes and takes care of this dog in a loving manner, i.e. taking first into consideration that which is beneficial for the animal and not only that which pleases it. The love radiating from this man to the animal caresses its soul into an awakening. Over time the animal awakens to love the man too; hence rays of love streaming from the animal’s soul are directed to the man. And through this connection, through this nearness to the spirit of man, the dog receives far more light and energy that it would have received if this connection was never established. This nearness to the spiritual works in a strengthening way to the soul of the animal. The animal may be strengthened to the extent that when it lays aside its physical body, its soul will be able to remain personal for eternity. Usually animal’s souls remain personal only for a while after laying aside their physical bodies; they usually after a while lose their personality and get reabsorbed into a group soul. And this connection does not have to be severed after the physical death of the animals. It happens that part of the reciprocal effect of the good activity of the departed animal will find its way to the door of the human spirit who helped in creation or development of this animal. This animal in the paradise of animals, yet still connected by way of radiation to this human spirit on earth, are some of his works that will always exercise a pulling effect on him, making him less likely to descend into otter darkness. It can happen sometimes, that such animal may stay in the ethereal realm and await the passing of their beloved master. On passing, the man will meet the animal in the ethereal realm which will help him and make his stay in the beyond easier and more joyous. The connection between the two can only be severed when the man becomes wicked and evil and hence will have to descend to hell after passing. The laws of creation would not connect a pure and noble animal to a wicked human being or one in hell.

Also, animals produce forms too, only that they are incapable of producing living forms of intuitive volition because these require the involvement of spiritual intuition. Forms emanate from them, but at best we can liken these forms to phantoms that emanate from the human brain. The elementals can clearly ready and understand that which emanates from the animal soul, be it joy or agony. Hence when an animal is in agony, the elementals can read the rays of pain emanating from the animal and if the animal is being made to suffer unnecessarily the elementals will weave threads of faith of karma and attach it to the human being causing the animal to suffer.
These emanations are what make them able to communicate, even with humans, in the beyond where earthly words are not used. Even on earth, you will notice that an animal close to you can perceive your thoughts/feelings(Emanations) even without you voicing them. A clairvoyant person, can even while on earth communicate with animals by picking up their emanations.

You can see clearly from the above explanation, the consequence of an individual being cruel to animals. The collective consequence of the vice on mankind is the unnatural distance and hostility between animals and man. A lot of animals today avoid men and are excessively aggressive to man due to the failure of man. However, creation clearly shows the need, benefits and importance of humans and animals working closely, harmoniously and in cooperation on earth. Such working will shower blessings to both humans and animals.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2015
justcool:

You are right that the traditions and stipulations on killing animals are aimed to prevent cruelty and excessive suffering for the animal soul. Indeed if done correctly, as ordained by the creator's will, animals will not suffer at all while being killed; the pain of separation of body and the soul will be very little or not totally absent.

However, overtime these stipulations became empty traditions and no longer correctly done. Always, traditions soon became religious ordinances and outward forms which are followed without understanding the purpose for which they were given. Soon, they simply became demands from God which man must not seek to understand, and which he must just follow otherwise he will incur God’s wrath and God will throw him into hell.
On the contrary, all commandments and traditions resulting from them must be fully understood; the purpose for which they are given fully grasped. It is not wrong, but actually the duty of man to ask himself, “why does God want me to do this?” And where he cannot find an answer that harmonizes with his intuition(conscience) and sense of Justice, he must stay away from such practices.
God does not give us commandments that we must fulfill so as not to incur His wrath. In reality God has no commandments! He wishes that we freely use our free-will! He wishes that man must follow his own way(man’s own way), by utilizing his free-will; otherwise He(God) would not have given us free-will. And only what a man does freely from his free-will, without being forced or coerced, brings him benefit; only such will be decisive for his ascent or fall, for his destruction or eternal living. All else are a waste of his time, the consequence of which will react more heavily on the one that forces or coerces him to act in such a manner.
What we call commandments of God are well meant advices that God gives us out of love. Advices which if followed bring benefit and ultimately everlasting life to the spirit; and which if neglected cause harms, injury, delay or even death of the spirit. When parents say, “Do not play with fire!” No adult, who knows the consequences of playing with fire, would consider such kind words a commandment from parents to children; rather he will consider it a well meant advice. Hence, based on his knowledge of the consequences of playing with fire, out of his free-will he will not play with fire. Hence when he is fulfilling the “commandment” he is actually following his own free-will, his own will. But a child who does not know the consequences of playing with fire, will consider advice from its parents to be a commandment. It’s a burdensome decree to him for he thinks fire will make a beautiful toy to play with. As long as he carries this fascination with playing with fire, he can only obey a commandment and not make use of his free will! Such obedience does not bring him spiritual benefit for it is only an outward form, inwardly he still lust for playing with fire. This is how we humans approach and obey the so called commandments of God, but it is wrong.
It will be better for such a child to question and investigate, only this will mature him to see this advice in the right perspective. Perhaps he may need to carry out the desire of playing with fire, this desire that is burning within him. And when he does so, he will be burnt! And immediately he will recognize the danger of playing with fire! And hence forth he will, out of his own free-will always choose not to play with fire again. Only at this point has he developed the right view of the commandment which at this point he will no longer consider a burdensome commandment but a well meant advice. An advice which fully unites with his own will; hence when he follows this advice, he follows his own will.
Commandments are binding and they can only issue from a dictator who disrespects man’s free-will, never from God! All that comes from God can only be freeing to the spirit of man and never binding!

Let us take an example. In Islam, the Muslim is given the “commandment” to pray and invoke the name of God(Allah) before killing an animal for food. And this killing is usually done by cutting that animals throat with a very sharp knife and letting is bleed. Some forms of killing, such as strangulation which doesn’t involve bleeding, are forbidden.
One who knows the laws of creation knows that the so called “commandment” above is indeed an advice of priceless value. If done with understanding and the right intuition only blessings will ensure for both the animal and man killing the animal. The prayer prepares the animal killer and fills him with love for God. One who loves God can also only love His creatures too. Hence the man is reminded that the animal about to be killed is a creature of God as much as he(the man) is! This realization or this intuitive perception is enough to stifle all brutality, and hence even when he cuts he is filled with love for the creator and the animal. Already this intuitive perception takes on form in the beyond, forming a path through which love and strength flows to both the man and the animal soul about to be killed, greatly strengthening it.
Cutting with a very sharp knife is very important because it ensures that the animal does not suffer too much due to the pain of the cut. And cutting the throat ensures, also, that the animal bleeds a lot faster; major veins and arteries travel along the neck, close to the throat, which cannot be cut without cutting these veins and arties. Letting the animal bleed out is extremely important too, one who knows the mystery and the function of blood will not overlook this important procedure. It is the radiation of the blood that binds the soul to the physical body! Hence as long as the blood remains intact, the soul still suffers and feels all that the body feels even after the body has died. But when the animal is allowed to bleed out, soon that connection between the soul and the physical body is broken; as long as the physical body is devoid of blood, the soul feels nothing anymore from it. This is also the same with humans; and this is why the soul cannot escape feeling the pains of organ harvest or organ extraction for transplanting. In organ transplanting, the removal of the organ has to be done with the blood is still fresh and in the body, hence such a procedure will be as painful as harvesting or cutting out an organ from a living man. The pain must be unbearable!
Today, Muslim who does not know the laws of creation and hence why these practices where instituted may outwardly perform the rites while killing an animal, but his rites will fail bring the desired benefits because they are only outward forms which does not carry life(intuitive perception). He doesn’t realize that his prayer should radiate love and strength to the creature about to be killed. He thinks he just has to recite his prayer in order for Allah not to throw him into hell. Hence he may even be filled with hatred and ingratitude towards the animal as he prays. Hence the poor creature about to be slaughtered will receive no strength and the help of compose to help it in its transition. When he invokes that name of Allah before cutting, he gives no humble thankful intuition or thought to the Creator who in His love has given humans the grace of feeding from the animal body. He may cut the throat without letting the animal bleed out enough in order for the animal to remain heavy and hence cost more. Yet afterwards, he will give himself airs, believing that he has fulfilled the commandment of Allah!
The procedure of allowing the animal to bleed is found almost in all cultures. Even in Igbo culture! I have, as a child, witness them kill goats and cows. The neck of the animal is usually placed over a bucket and cut, then the animal is held till it bleeds out.
When this procedure is skipped as it is done today in many mechanized and industrial farms, it happens that after death, for days the animal is still closely connected to the physical body. And through this connection, it feels the pain of whatever the physical body is being subjected to. Hence it feels the pains of the body being cut to pieces which usually follows after death.
An animal that is strangled and left, for example, it bound to suffer a lot and be delayed. Its soul will remain attached to the body until the blood congeals and starts to decay, only then can it be freed from the decomposing body. This is unnecessary suffering to the animal soul which needs to be freed immediately from it dead physical cloak to continue its journey in the beyond.
This also explains why humans are able to hear and experience all the goings-on around their newly discarded physical body for up to a few days after death. At the most favorable natural circumstance is condition can last only up to seven days. Hence cultures where people talk to dead bodies before buying them, are not misguided. The dead can actually hear and perceive all that is going on around the physical body while they are attached to the body; indeed feel pains arising from the body if the body is maltreated. The seeing and hearing is actually done through the astral body which remains intact and attached to the discarded physical body provided the blood is still enough nondecomposed blood in the body. If you carefully and intuitively absorb the lecture ‘Departed this life’ you will notice after death the departed soul was still very conscious of the physical vicinity of it discarded physical body. The soul described there even witnessed its funeral and then lost consciousness. Only afterwards did he wake up in a totally different environment, one corresponding to its ethereal weight. Hence after the funeral and burial, while the soul slept or was unconscious, the astral body decomposed along with the blood, freeing the soul which then had to float to the region of the beyond corresponding to its weight. We have dealt with the process of death earlier in this thread, so there is no need remaining on it. Earlier I didn’t mention the role of the blood for saying too much at once may bring in confusion. Now suffice for me to say that the radiation of the blood is what binds the astral body to the physical body. This radiation is a bridge uniquely designed for the astral body. Hence the time a growing fetus forms its blood marks the time the astral body is attached to it this usually happens within the first month of pregnancy; until the fetus develops enough blood whose radiation can then closely bind the astral body to it as in incarnation, this usually happens at middle of pregnancy. Hence one can safely say that the incarnation of the soul commences the circulation of blood and the exit of it(as in death) commences the end of blood circulation. By the same token, the time the blood totally dries up or almost totally bleeds out, or decays marks the time the soul loses all connection to the physical body.

Now to the second part of your question.

The evil forms of fate that return to one as a consequence of his cruelty towards others are not created by those individuals who he was cruel to, but rather by himself. Hence, the recipient of an unjust action does not have to be able to produce forms for you to receive the reciprocal effect of the injustice you did to him.
Hence a man who maltreats animals can only do so out of brutality, wickedness or lack of considering for the plight of his neighbor. For animals are man’s neighbors too, and hence when are told “Love thy neighbor as thy self,” this includes animals too. This brutality that stems from him will bring in due season a reciprocal action; the measure of the reaction he will receive will depend on how deeply brutality has taken root in him; or how deeply it is felt by the spirit. Hence this brutality is a work of the spirit, like all that results from spiritual volition, it takes on form and is pulled or attracted to the power center of brutality in the beyond, a section of hell from where brutality is accumulated, there it will be anchored. And from there, through the connecting link to the man, reinforces his brutality and through this homogeneous path, this man will receive blows of brutality in due season. Should he pass on without severing this connection to hell, then through this connection he will be drawn to hell.

The practices like the Islamic one described above, if done with the right intuition, will prevent the butcher or animal killer from ever become brutal or wicked. Hence it is like a glove that a doctor or nurse wears during their work to prevent them from contracting diseases. Just as that which wells up inside a man presses towards physical activity, that physical circumstance where a man often finds himself may make an impression on his spirit. Hence an non-lustful man who works as a life guard in a beach where women walk around naked, after so many instances of seeing naked women, such a man may being to lust. By the same a token, killing requires certain coldness, roughness, or brutality that are alien to the human spirit. Therefore, a professional animal butcher may become brutal, cold and rough after many years of killing animals. But if he intuitively follows the stipulations given, like the Islamic one we discussed above, then brutality will never find its way to his spirit. Because the rituals will serve to permeate him with love, love that will protect both him and the animal; so when he cuts, he cuts out of love.
The same is applicable to a man who prays before eating! Praying before eating arouses the right intuitive perception towards the act of eating; man realizes that eating is a privilege or grace from the Almighty! Such a man will never become a glutton because this intuition permeates and takes over him, and will not allow the material joy of eating to take over and become the principle reason for eating, as such would be gluttony and a sin.
On the other hand, kindness towards an animal has a tremendous good effect and rewards both the kind man and the animal. Just as the rays from the activity of the Primordial spiritual permeate the spiritual and spirit germs, awakening and strengthening them. The rays resulting from our activities should also affect animals in an awakening, strengthening and pacifying way. Human spirits are created through the help of the Primordial spiritual beings; and by the same token, animals should be created through the help of the spiritual. Let’s take an example: A man out of love adopts a dog. He feeds, nourishes and takes care of this dog in a loving manner, i.e. taking first into consideration that which is beneficial for the animal and not only that which pleases it. The love radiating from this man to the animal caresses its soul into an awakening. Over time the animal awakens to love the man too; hence rays of love streaming from the animal’s soul are directed to the man. And through this connection, through this nearness to the spirit of man, the dog receives far more light and energy that it would have received if this connection was never established. This nearness to the spiritual works in a strengthening way to the soul of the animal. The animal may be strengthened to the extent that when it lays aside its physical body, its soul will be able to remain personal for eternity. Usually animal’s souls remain personal only for a while after laying aside their physical bodies; they usually after a while lose their personality and get reabsorbed into a group soul. And this connection does not have to be severed after the physical death of the animals. It happens that part of the reciprocal effect of the good activity of the departed animal will find its way to the door of the human spirit who helped in creation or development of this animal. This animal in the paradise of animals, yet still connected by way of radiation to this human spirit on earth, are some of his works that will always exercise a pulling effect on him, making him less likely to descend into otter darkness. It can happen sometimes, that such animal may stay in the ethereal realm and await the passing of their beloved master. On passing, the man will meet the animal in the ethereal realm which will help him and make his stay in the beyond easier and more joyous. The connection between the two can only be severed when the man becomes wicked and evil and hence will have to descend to hell after passing. The laws of creation would not connect a pure and noble animal to a wicked human being or one in hell.

Also, animals produce forms too, only that they are incapable of producing living forms of intuitive volition because these require the involvement of spiritual intuition. Forms emanate from them, but at best we can liken these forms to phantoms that emanate from the human brain. The elementals can clearly ready and understand that which emanates from the animal soul, be it joy or agony. Hence when an animal is in agony, the elementals can read the rays of pain emanating from the animal and if the animal is being made to suffer unnecessarily the elementals will weave threads of faith of karma and attach it to the human being causing the animal to suffer.
These emanations are what make them able to communicate, even with humans, in the beyond where earthly words are not used. Even on earth, you will notice that an animal close to you can perceive your thoughts/feelings(Emanations) even without you voicing them. A clairvoyant person, can even while on earth communicate with animals by picking up their emanations.

You can see clearly from the above explanation, the consequence of an individual being cruel to animals. The collective consequence of the vice on mankind is the unnatural distance and hostility between animals and man. A lot of animals today avoid men and are excessively aggressive to man due to the failure of man. However, creation clearly shows the need, benefits and importance of humans and animals working closely, harmoniously and in cooperation on earth. Such working will shower blessings to both humans and animals.

Thanks brother for this piece of enlightenment. The greatest achievement of my entire existence is the knowledge of the Grail Message.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by latrust(f): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hi justcool, pls i need you to clarify something for me. Its from the Grail message and the topic is " The worship of God", it says "The true worship of God is by obeying the laws of God". Now my question is which law is it talking about, is it the three fundamental law of nature or the Ten commandments? . Thanks, pls im waiting for your reply.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Terry1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
I was sealed to the Light today. Thanks be to God Almighty.
I want to appreciate everyone on this thread because this is where I got the encouragement to examine The Grail Message.
Thanks to Justcool, M-Nwankwo and all.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 4:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Justcool,

Thank you so much for the lucid elucidation given.......................as always.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Terry1:
I want to appreciate everyone on this thread because this is where I got the encouragement to examine The Grail Message.
Wish ya more strength to move on. It is a special grace of the Almighty for us. Peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by bsjay(m): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2015
latrust:
Hi justcool, pls i need you to clarify something for me. Its from the Grail message and the topic is " The worship of God", it says "The true worship of God is by obeying the laws of God". Now my question is which law is it talking about, is it the three fundamental law of nature or the Ten commandments? . Thanks, pls im waiting for your reply.
The ten commandments are like splittings from the three basic Laws as u said. I would also agree with a brother who likened the ten commandments to be ADVICE of a loving Father for His children. They are support and help to keep us on the right road. But the right understanding of the operation of the three basic Laws and strict adherence means everything. This is my opinion, those who know better than me will help further. Cheers
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Going by the grail message then God is the most unjust God. How can u punish someone without letting the person know his crime.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2015
latrust:

bsjay:

The ten commandments are like splittings from the three basic Laws as u said. I would also agree with a brother who likened the ten commandments to be ADVICE of a loving Father for His children. They are support and help to keep us on the right road. But the right understanding of the operation of the three basic Laws and strict adherence means everything. This is my opinion, those who know better than me will help further. Cheers

@ bsjay
Thanks for your answer which is in accord with the Truth.

@latrust
In addition to the reply given by bsjay, I will give further clarifications.

The three fundamental laws of creation explains to us how creation functions or operates; while the ten commandments of God tells us how to live in order not to be entangled, deterred, hurt, delayed, or destroyed by the three fundamental laws of creation of creation. If we live in compliance with the Ten Commandments, then the laws of creation will ennoble, free, and uplift us spiritually.

Imagine creation like an electronic equipment, lets take TV as an example. The three fundamental laws of creation are like the scientific principle through which the TV was built and through which it operates i.e. the circuit design of the TV; while the Ten Commandments are the manual which tells you how to use or operate the TV. An engineer may need only the circuit design of the TV to know how to operate it safely, but a layman needs the manual. In the manual it may say, RULE NO 1: Never pour water into the TV, clean with dry rags but never we rags. This is an advice that the operator of the TV must follow in order not to get hurt, hurt others, or spoil the TV; it may appear as a commandment to him which he must follow to please the manual writer. But the engineer knows that this Rule stems from the fact that the TV uses 240 volts (electricity) and from the principle or law that water conducts electricity. Hence he knows that one pouring water into such an appliance, will not only destroy it, but stands a great danger of getting electrocuted. Another rule in the manual may say, "Never unscrew or open the back of the TV." Once again this rule is to prevent the layman from coming into contact with electricity, which is very fatal.

In the above analogy, the circuit design can be likened to the three fundamental laws of creation. It shows the principles, the intrinsic abilities of all that exists in creation, the power that sustains creation and the unavoidable or immutable operations of creation. While the rules or instructions in the operative manual of the TV can be likened to the Ten Commandments. They advise us on how to live our lives in order to succeed and not destroyed by the immutable operations of creation.

The Ten Commandments were given to the Jews of that time who had been slaves all their lives, and hence not learned. That was all they could understand at that time; it would have been futile trying to teach them the fundamental laws of creation because they would not have understood it; understanding creation involves inflexible and objective weighing and examining the world around them. Having being slaves all their lives, they knew not how to question or think for themselves objectively; they only knew how to follow rules and commandments, as their Egyptian masters had drilled this into them. As a slave, they had to always obey the commandment of their masters even at the expense of their own conscience; and over time they become accustomed to disregarding their own conscience. Hence, given their situation, they could benefit more from commandments; the best way to approach them was through giving them rules and commandments. Masters think for themselves, slaves obey rules; and the Jews of that time were slaves. Actually, the majority of mankind at that time were, generally speaking, were not yet ready to understand the fundamentals laws of creation.
The Ten Commandments were meant to guide them towards achieving that maturity to investigate and think for themselves, to investigate why they must follow the commandments. They should have, after being set free from Egypt, as time went by, gradually cast off all shackles of slavery, and regained their humanness and become free independent human beings. A free human being has a God-given urge to question and investigate and arrive at his own perception of the Truth. They should have put the Ten Commandments into scrutiny and through this they would have discovered the three fundamental laws of creation themselves.
If one puts the Ten Commandments to scrutiny, the first thing he may discover is that each of these commandments are always in accord with his conscience! Then he will go further to discover that each time he acts against his conscience, hence disobey the commandment—for example, each time he lies—he feels guilty afterwards. And this “feeling” of guilt always involves certain heaviness, sometimes allowing him to sink into despair, be it only in his feeling. At the same time he notices that each time he follows his conscience and does something pious, like saying the Truth at all cost, afterwards he feels a certain sense of lightness which always accompanies great inner happiness. Now he knows that lying, acting against his conscience, or breaking one of the Ten commandments envelops him or “his mind” with heaviness leaving despondent; while honesty, compliance with his conscience, or obedience to the commandment “Thou shalt not lie,” feels with a an uncanny feeling of lightness, nobility, raising him towards bliss. Has this man not discovered the law of spiritual gravitation? Evil weighs down while good uplifts! This is law of spiritual gravity! And in the impression that either lying or speaking the Truth makes on his mind, conscience, or soul, has he not observed the law of action and reaction! Has he not realized that everything he does, be they good or evil, has a corresponding reaction on him that registers in his mind, either raising him high, or allowing him to sink? This is the law of reciprocal action.
This is universal to all mankind; everybody has a prick of conscience when he does evil and a feeling of piousness or lightness when he does good! Although some people have learned to endure so many pricks of conscience that it appears normal to them. They have learned to live in darkness.

But unfortunately majority of mankind never regained their free-will or freedom to question. The religionists came along to continue to enslave mankind by telling people never to question the commandments. And always to follow even those commandments they cannot unite with their conscience. Had most people put the commandments to scrutiny like I described above, then the realization that the Ten Commandments are all in accord with their conscience would have been their greatest guard against deception. If one realizes that a commandment from God cannot go against his(the individual’s) conscience or the voice of his spirit, then he can easily filter out all the lies and deceptions added to the commandments and scriptures. He will never agree that God will reward him with seventy virgins for killing his fellow man. Such a person will not believe that God will kill His innocent son as payment for the sins of guilty mankind. Each man’s conscience rebels against such teachings, but through religious indoctrination people are coerced to disregard their conscience, and never to question the commandments and the scriptures.

Hence, from all that has been said on this issue, to obey the laws of creation or to live in accord with them is synonymous to obeying the Ten Commandments. One, who fully understands the laws of creation, will voluntarily live in such a way as not to be hampered by them, he will live in accord with the Ten Commandments. This also means living in accord with one’s own conscience.

Thanks and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 4:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Terry1:

Congratulations! Always remember that with sealing it is not a matter of safe conduct, a sealed one can still fail.

Also being sealed does not automatically make you a member of any organization, movement or religion. The individual, whether sealed or not, remains responsible before God for all his actions.

Sealing endows you with strength to serve the Light(God) with your whole being; as long as you strive towards the Light, you will find strength to overcome all obstacles. However if your volition strays from striving towards God, the strength will depart from you and your connection to the Grail(the portal of God's power in Creation) will be lost.

Make use of what has been given to you.

Your destiny lies in your hands.

Remain blessed
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by latrust(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2015
justcool:

@ bsjay
Thanks for your answer which is in accord with the Truth.

@latrust
In addition to the reply given by bsjay, I will give further clarifications.

The three fundamental laws of creation explains to us how creation functions or operates; while the ten commandments of God tells us how to live in order not to be entangled, deterred, hurt, delayed, or destroyed by the three fundamental laws of creation of creation. If we live in compliance with the Ten Commandments, then the laws of creation will ennoble, free, and uplift us spiritually.

Imagine creation like an electronic equipment, lets take TV as an example. The three fundamental laws of creation are like the scientific principle through which the TV was built and through which it operates i.e. the circuit design of the TV; while the Ten Commandments are the manual which tells you how to use or operate the TV. An engineer may need only the circuit design of the TV to know how to operate it safely, but a layman needs the manual. In the manual it may say, RULE NO 1: Never pour water into the TV, clean with dry rags but never we rags. This is an advice that the operator of the TV must follow in order not to get hurt, hurt others, or spoil the TV; it may appear as a commandment to him which he must follow to please the manual writer. But the engineer knows that this Rule stems from the fact that the TV uses 240 volts (electricity) and from the principle or law that water conducts electricity. Hence he knows that one pouring water into such an appliance, will not only destroy it, but stands a great danger of getting electrocuted. Another rule in the manual may say, "Never unscrew or open the back of the TV." Once again this rule is to prevent the layman from coming into contact with electricity, which is very fatal.

In the above analogy, the circuit design can be likened to the three fundamental laws of creation. It shows the principles, the intrinsic abilities of all that exists in creation, the power that sustains creation and the unavoidable or immutable operations of creation. While the rules or instructions in the operative manual of the TV can be likened to the Ten Commandments. They advise us on how to live our lives in order to succeed and not destroyed by the immutable operations of creation.

The Ten Commandments were given to the Jews of that time who had been slaves all their lives, and hence not learned. That was all they could understand at that time; it would have been futile trying to teach them the fundamental laws of creation because they would not have understood it; understanding creation involves inflexible and objective weighing and examining the world around them. Having being slaves all their lives, they knew not how to question or think for themselves objectively; they only knew how to follow rules and commandments, as their Egyptian masters had drilled this into them. As a slave, they had to always obey the commandment of their masters even at the expense of their own conscience; and over time they become accustomed to disregarding their own conscience. Hence, given their situation, they could benefit more from commandments; the best way to approach them was through giving them rules and commandments. Masters think for themselves, slaves obey rules; and the Jews of that time were slaves. Actually, the majority of mankind at that time were, generally speaking, were not yet ready to understand the fundamentals laws of creation.
The Ten Commandments were meant to guide them towards achieving that maturity to investigate and think for themselves, to investigate why they must follow the commandments. They should have, after being set free from Egypt, as time went by, gradually cast off all shackles of slavery, and regained their humanness and become free independent human beings. A free human being has a God-given urge to question and investigate and arrive at his own perception of the Truth. They should have put the Ten Commandments into scrutiny and through this they would have discovered the three fundamental laws of creation themselves.
If one puts the Ten Commandments to scrutiny, the first thing he may discover is that each of these commandments are always in accord with his conscience! Then he will go further to discover that each time he acts against his conscience, hence disobey the commandment—for example, each time he lies—he feels guilty afterwards. And this “feeling” of guilt always involves certain heaviness, sometimes allowing him to sink into despair, be it only in his feeling. At the same time he notices that each time he follows his conscience and does something pious, like saying the Truth at all cost, afterwards he feels a certain sense of lightness which always accompanies great inner happiness. Now he knows that lying, acting against his conscience, or breaking one of the Ten commandments envelops him or “his mind” with heaviness leaving despondent; while honesty, compliance with his conscience, or obedience to the commandment “Thou shalt not lie,” feels with a an uncanny feeling of lightness, nobility, raising him towards bliss. Has this man not discovered the law of spiritual gravitation? Evil weighs down while good uplifts! This is law of spiritual gravity! And in the impression that either lying or speaking the Truth makes on his mind, conscience, or soul, has he not observed the law of action and reaction! Has he not realized that everything he does, be they good or evil, has a corresponding reaction on him that registers in his mind, either raising him high, or allowing him to sink? This is the law of reciprocal action.
This is universal to all mankind; everybody has a prick of conscience when he does evil and a feeling of piousness or lightness when he does good! Although some people have learned to endure so many pricks of conscience that it appears normal to them. They have learned to live in darkness.

But unfortunately majority of mankind never regained their free-will or freedom to question. The religionists came along to continue to enslave mankind by telling people never to question the commandments. And always to follow even those commandments they cannot unite with their conscience. Had most people put the commandments to scrutiny like I described above, then the realization that the Ten Commandments are all in accord with their conscience would have been their greatest guard against deception. If one realizes that a commandment from God cannot go against his(the individual’s) conscience or the voice of his spirit, then he can easily filter out all the lies and deceptions added to the commandments and scriptures. He will never agree that God will reward him with seventy virgins for killing his fellow man. Such a person will not believe that God will kill His innocent son as payment for the sins of guilty mankind. Each man’s conscience rebels against such teachings, but through religious indoctrination people are coerced to disregard their conscience, and never to question the commandments and the scriptures.

Hence, from all that has been said on this issue, to obey the laws of creation or to live in accord with them is synonymous to obeying the Ten Commandments. One, who fully understands the laws of creation, will voluntarily live in such a way as not to be hampered by them, he will live in accord with the Ten Commandments. This also means living in accord with one’s own conscience.

Thanks alot justcool, i am so blessed with your explanations from the TV anology to the Egyptian slavery of the Israelites, and also the way most relationist change the commandments to cover their evil ways. Im so grateful for this wonderful knowledge you have impacted in me, May the light continue to shine in your life. Remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 4:21am On Jan 21, 2015
bossmini84:
Going by the grail message then God is the most unjust God. How u punish someone without letting the person know his crime.

@bossmini84

First of all, God does not punish anybody. The law of reciprocal action is for the benefit of all creatures, in that it gives each cook a taste of the food he/she cooked or is cooking for others. This only helps the chef become a better cook. When a chef cooks bitter soup and is given a taste of it, he should blame no one but himself. Even if he had forgotten that he once served others bitter soup, it makes no difference; the fact that he found bitter soup left in the pot in his kitchen is enough to remind him that he once cooked it, since he shares his kitchen with no other.

Your premise shows lack of confidence in the incorruptibility of God. The fact that God is letting you go through certain situations should be enough evidence that you deserve to go through that situation, if you really believe that God is incorruptible. If my mother tells me that I owe her a dollar, I won’t rack my brain trying to remember when I borrowed it. I will quickly give it back to her and assume that I had forgotten when I borrowed it. This is childlike trust and confidence, an attitude each creature must develop towards God if it wishes to succeed. And that forgetfulness, which by the way is totally my fault, should not exempt me from paying my debt.
Any Karma knocking on your door simply means that you have done something in the past; for there can be no reaction without action. And the nature of the reaction tells you the nature of the preceding action; hence in the nature of your suffering lies what you have done in the past. Even this is enough “letting the person know his crime”; but it goes further than that, indeed God made it in such a way that the individual is always fully reminded of his karma. But this is not always the case today due to the sin of man.

We are spirits, and our spirits are always fully aware of all that it has done and hence not surprised when the reactions return. But due to the fall of man, mankind now live only with their brains, neglecting and turning a deaf ear to their intuitive perception/conscience, which is the voice of their spirit. Many no longer remember that they are spirits, they see themselves as only their physical bodies. They rely heavily on their intellect which is a product of their brain which in turn is a part of their physical bodies. Overtime the intellectual brain grow disproportionally large, due to over usage; while the back brain which is responsible for picking up impressions from the spirit became stunted. The back brain became feeble and mankind could no longer hear or recognize the voice of their spirit; hence they cut themselves off from all that is spiritual including the knowledge of all their past actions which is recorded in their spirit. The brain only lasts a life time, and at best can only remember all that happens in that life time; but then when the body dies, this memory disintegrates with the brain. Yet the spirit retains all the lessons it learnt on that lifetime and all that it did. Now in the next incarnation, equipped with a new physical body and along with it a brain, the individual does not remember its past lives and past doings because he lives only with his brain, neglecting his spirit. He goes on living only with his brain, never considering the voice of his spirit; yet when reactions from past life returns he blames God for not reminding him! The truth is that his spirit never forgot, but he never paid attention to his spirit! If he had lived like God intended mankind to live then he would have lived spiritually or with his spirit, only using his intellect as a tool that is not part of his real ego. This way nothing will be a surprise to him, he will recognize as everything progresses gradually in the unfolding of God’s love and justice. He will not live like an ignorant animal, but like a knowledgeable human spirit who can survey all processes in subsequent creation. This will hasten his spiritual maturity and he will in a few earth lives be ripe for Paradise.

But rather than living with their spirits, mankind turned a deaf ear to their spirits, they by walling themselves off the spiritual world, or Paradise where there is a portal for all knowledge. The separated this world(the physical) from the beyond. Hence prophets were sent to them to warn them to awaken spiritually. Later the son of God Himself came in love and advised them to serve God in truth and in Spirit. Hence spiritualize the work of their hands or awaken their spirits. But majority refused to awaken spiritually; they rather go on living only physically. Yet when the reaction of what they did with a previous physical body returns to them, they claim that God is punishing them for what they don’t remember doing. Awaken your spirit and pay attention to your intuitive perception and you will recognize that you fully deserve all that you are going through; in some cases where it is necessary your past will be show to you; then rather than sorrow, you will be filled with gratitude. This I have experienced. I have been allowed to see why my relationship with a particular individual had to go the way they it did; of course the cause lay in a previous earth-life. With this knowledge, what used to cause me pain became a source of Joy.

Imagine the situation of a student who go to school every day and copy his lecture notes on his clothes. The next day he comes in new clothes and hence couldn’t access the lectures he copied the previous day. And when asked a question about the previous day’s lecture, he accused the teacher of asking him what he has never been taught! Is this student justified for blaming his teacher for tasking him about what he has forgotten? Who’s fault is it that he forgot yesterday’s lecture? If he had learned to absorb with his brain or copy his lectures on a notebook he carries every day, he will easily access yesterday’s lectures and no question from yesterday would be a surprise to him; hence he will never forget. By the same token, they physical body along with the brain is a cloak you put on at the beginning of every earth-life, and lay aside at the end of that particular earth-life. Wouldn’t it be wiser to learn or experience with your spirit, your ego, rather than your cloak which is very temporal. What you lean only with your cloak, you will lose at the end of the particular earth-life, it will decompose along with your brain when you die. Only the lessons that penetrate your spirit, your innermost core, do you carry over into the beyond.

Yet despite this, there are certain things that will remain undisclosed to the individual in order not to discourage him: This is due of the love of God! Imagine recollecting that you were the emperor Nero in your past live? Wouldn’t you lose all hope of salvation? Hence in some cases the individual striving towards the Light is prevented from recollecting certain things that may discourage him. Yet when he is strong enough to deal with them without being discouraged or when he had already paid for them, they will be shown to him. This time they will encourage rather than discourage.

Hence it is both wrong and a waste of time to resort to occult means in order to recollect your past lives. Such occult practices are dangerous and may prove disastrous to spiritual accent. The individual may succeed in lifting a veil that covered some things in the past that he was not yet ready to deal with. And most of the times what is achieved through occultist practices are never real but always a product of one’s own imaginations.

The individual should simply live a normal life but keeping fully in touch and in tune with his spirit or his intuitive perception or conscience. Simply lead your life according to the dictates of your conscience which is tantamount to living in accord with Christ’s teaching or the will of God, then everything you need will be given to you at the right time, including knowledge of your past actions.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 3:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Thank you for helping increase the level of consciousness of others with your words.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Terry1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
justcool:

Congratulations! Always remember that with sealing it is not a matter of safe conduct, a sealed one can still fail.

Also being sealed does not automatically make you a member of any organization, movement or religion. The individual, whether sealed or not, remains responsible before God for all his actions.

Sealing endows you with strength to serve the Light(God) with your whole being; as long as you strive towards the Light, you will find strength to overcome all obstacles. However if your volition strays from striving towards God, the strength will depart from you and your connection to the Grail(the portal of God's power in Creation) will be lost.

Make use of what has been given to you.

Your destiny lies in your hands.

Remain blessed

Thank you sir.
Remain blessed
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello Justcool,

Had please wanted to ask for your insight into the following---------the lecture Gender (1931 edition).

The paragraphs below come from that lecture.

What is a gender-sex? When the spirit-germ issues from the Spiritual Sphere it is genderless/sexless. Nor does any division occur, as is often assumed. Divisions are special exceptions which I will discuss at the end of this lecture. Fundamentally a spirit-germ always remains self-contained. In becoming conscious during its wanderings through Subsequent Creation, i.e., through the self-acting replica of original Creation, as I have mentioned several times already, the spirit-germ takes on, according to its degree of consciousness, the human forms known to us, which are replicas of the images of God, of the First Created Ones.

Here it is the nature of the spirit-germ’s activity which is decisive, i.e., in which direction such a spirit-germ, in becoming conscious, mainly strives to develop the abilities resting within it, whether in a positive, vigorously driving manner, or in a negative, quietly sustaining way. Wherever its principal desire urges it.

According to its origin it can do both, because a spirit germ contains within itself all capabilities, one like the other, unabridged. It is complete within itself. It only matters which one of these it develops. And in this activity of the spirit-germ, even if it consists at the start of no more than strong desires which increase to an urge, the form shapes itself. That which is positive shapes the male form, and that which is negative the female form. Here masculine and feminine are recognizable already outwardly through their forms. Each is in its form the expression of the nature of the activity which it chooses or desires.

I have already pointed out that the prevalence of the desired activity determines how the form develops, since a spirit germ will not necessarily be active in either an exclusively positive or an exclusively negative way.

The capabilities that are not made use of remain dormant but can be awakened at any time.

If however it happens that a spirit germ does develop all the positive parts then this will have so strong an effect on the negative undeveloped capabilities that they may be expelled and thereby become cast off. This then results in division. Those parts of a different nature thus cast off are then forced to awaken onto themselves and will naturally, in their wholeness develop the opposite, i.e., the female form. These are divided germs that have to find each other again in order to become a whole. Generally, however, such a process cannot be assumed.

Could you please explain the last para. How do inherent intrinsic attributes/capabilities (even though undeveloped) of a germ separate out of a germ (supposedly indivisible)?

Also, could not quite practically understand the 'find each other again to become whole" aspect.

Thanks
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
justcool:
@Anna 7

Also, if you can cite the edition where the correction has been made I will appreciate it. Or you can show that the mistake was not in the original German verse, that will help. Because, to the best of my knowledge, even the German version carry this error.

The latest English translation(2011) from the Grail movement reads:

"The afore-mentioned sporadic disintegration of all matter at a certain definite point in its cycle is a consequence of the fact that the human spirit seed-grains, which have the capacity to make a free decision, are permitted to develop in the Worlds of Matter."
( In the Light of Truth. The Grail Message.)
(ALEXANDER BERNHARDT PUBLISHING CO. VOMPERBERG. TYROL)
(Copyright 2011 by Siegfried Bernhardt, Vomperberg, Tyrol)

And I mentain that the above addition is contradictory to the rest of the chapter in which the disintegration was described as an automatic working based on the intrinsic nature of matter.

Please provide proff that this addition was a translation error.

Thanks

Hello Justcool. Trust you are keeping well.
I have read through the exchange between you and Anna 7 on the subject of contradiction and/or unauthorised addition to the Grail Message. Well, you already know my views on this issue as we already discussed it privately. I wish you had maintained your reticence on the issue while endeavouring to seek greater clarity. Anyhow, it was your decision to bring it into an open forum!
My personal views can bear repeating here which is that I do not believe that the added passage in the lecture "I am the Resurrection and the Life..." contradicts any portion of the Grail Message and I am of the firm belief and conviction that the Bringer of the Message Himself added the passage in question and also re-arranged His Work into 3 Volumes as his legacy to mankind. To disbelieve the latter assertion is to cast aspersions on the integrity of the Personality who has stated (even in a published book) that Abdrushin dictated these changes before his passing. Regardless of what one may believe about the Origin of this Personality and the retention of this Anchorage up till her passing, I believe that one needs to exercise discretion before impugning on the integrity of any individual. It is always better to err on the side of caution!

Throughout the Message, the Author had laboriously stated that the process of disintegration will set in automatically when what has been created reaches a point in it's cycle.
In Volume II, 66....the following can be found:
"The World of Matter is like a huge cultivated field which, being the heaviest section, moves in a gigantic circular course at the lowest part of the entire Creation. There, beginning with the primordial seed, all is in constant motion perpetually developing, increasingly uniting and forming, right up to the visible globes, of which the earth is one. In the process of maturing they reach the greatest perfection and bear fruit, a condition which corresponds with our present time, only automatically to decay again in the approaching state of over-ripeness according to the Laws of Creation, and to dissolve back into primordial seed, which in turn will continually receive opportunities of entering into fresh combinations and of evolving anew."
In Volume I, 13.....the following can be found:
"From its very inception the Material Creation was bound to the unalterable Laws of evolution and dissolution; for what we call the Laws of Nature are the Creative Will of God, which in its activity is continually forming and dissolving worlds."

Further on in the same lecture, it says:
"Again, by reason of the consistency of the Natural Laws, the point at which disintegration of each celestial globe must begin is precisely determined. A very definite place at which the process of disintegration must develop, irrespective of the condition of the celestial globe concerned and of its inhabitants.
The cycle drives every celestial globe irresistibly towards this point, the hour of disintegration will be fulfilled without delay; as with everything in Creation this actually denotes only a transformation, the opportunity for a further development."

The above quoted passages serve to illustrate the fact that disintegration of all matter accords with the Laws of Creation and can be said to be a fate that MUST befall every celestial globe or part of World of Matter whenever it reaches that point in its cycle when disintegration must set in.
It is noteworthy that the whole point of disintegration is to provide a new birth for the sowing of fresh seeds which can then have the possibility of germinating and bearing fruit.....rather like tilling the ground before planting.

Now to the added passage in "I am the Resurrection and the Life....". Most readers and adherents of the Grail Message know that the Work was brought to mankind in the German Language which had gone through a lot of preparation possibly over centuries in order for it to be suitable for the mediation of this Revealed Knowledge to mankind. Therefore, all other languages into which the Message has been translated are only a help and cannot mediate the Work in its full lustre, power, effect and clarity.
In the German original, the words used are: Das erwähnte zeitweise Zersetzen ....which literally translates to "afore-mentioned occasional decomposing (or disintegration).
The translators of the 1949 edition had chosen to use the word "periodic" which means recurring at regular intervals while the translators of the 2011 edition have chosen to use the word "sporadic" which means occurring occasionally or in scattered instances. Clearly, the two words do not convey the same meaning....hence it is left for the individual reader to intuitively perceive what the Author is talking about in this passage.
It should be clear that, as the Author is describing an exception to the rule of disintegration preceding a new birth.... he is describing a scenario whereby a new birth can be attained through purification which is occasioned by the anchoring of the Light through the coming of an Envoy!
In the passage, he is telling us about a scenario which occurs occasionally not regularly. Hence, the use of the word "sporadic" which certainly does not refer to the disintegration that should normally occur after the due process of development might have been accomplished. This scenario relates to human spirits provoking a premature disintegration through their non-compliance with the Laws of Creation. Hence, there is nothing in the added passage that contradicts the well-established and perceivable processes spelt out in the rest of the Work!

In addition, the Laws of Creation also provide for development which is necessary in order to conform with the Law of Motion!
Hence, in Volume II, 42....the following can be found:
"And so development continually proceeds step by step unless in the meantime decay sets in and destroys the seeds insufficiently ripened. Such a seed is then lost and naturally with it the inherent possibility to become an independent fruit-bearing tree which, in its turn, can help to continue the process of development."
This is why the Author can also state with equal justification in the added passage that:
"Any part of the Cosmos or any celestial body in the World of Matter in which the developing human spirits adjust all their desires and pure volitions only to the Light remains more luminous, and therefore lighter, on a plane where it can uninterruptedly absorb the living radiating powers out of the Light. It always remains fresh and healthy and swings in the Laws of Creation, thus avoiding a course which must otherwise lead to over-ripeness and disintegration."
The above excerpt is talking about a premature disintegration that could be prompted by non-compliance with Laws of Creation....in other words, the celestial body will remain fresh and healthy to proceed with the process of "development" in accordance with the Laws of Creation and it will thereby avoid over-ripeness which leads to premature disintegration. This does not mean that it will NEVER undergo the fated disintegration which was pre-ordained for it from the very beginning of its existence although it might take several millennia for this to happen!
As was noted in Volume 1, 13: "The cycle drives every celestial globe irresistibly towards this point, the hour of disintegration will be fulfilled without delay; as with everything in Creation this actually denotes only a transformation, the opportunity for a further development."

Hope the above has been of some help.
Best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 273
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.