Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX (20003 Views)

World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) / World's Most Beautiful First Ladies / Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Yinkay: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2012
All well and good,she should just limit it to mascara and foundations, not to go Stella Obasanjo way.....
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by lifestyle1(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Photoshop... tongue

Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Okontami: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2012
Forget all these panel beating, mama don crack for inside
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by bluestreak(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2012
tug: People are so dumb and stupid, the mentality of some nigerians makes things difficult for nigerians and nigeria,..those who say nasty things about there first lady carry courses with out knowing. You only support your leaders and not abuse and say absurd things about them. Fools grow up.

now i know who is indeed cursed. celebrating those that are killing you day by day. lavished billions on campaigns, padding d budget with 1tn, coming up subsidy fallacies. Come April these people are taking it up to 140n per liter and u xpect us to celebrate these guys? If u continue like this your children yet unborn will come and curse u for being non chalant.... take her to the moon to have more shots pls....
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by IRAPADA(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2012
How much did FG spend on those pics?
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2012
^^ 1 Billion Nai[b]L[/b]a/pic.. tongue tongue
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by MrGlobe(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin Photoshop at its finest. Are we acting like we have not seen madam on TV
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by udochika(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2012
Nna ehh! C patieeenti of yesterday ohh!... My fellow widows P P JO look so Lomantick. I like her earling and bangulu. They are made in lossia and itili. Nna the woman di Hoootu.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by IbroSaunks(m): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2012
these pictures are very old na, since last year! Ty bello took em I think...
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by gold6(f): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2012
Photoshop or airbrush?
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by olapo(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2012
BY THE WAY WHERE DID ALL THAT HUGE TUMMY GO?? ABI SHE DON GO DO LIPOSUCTION NI? ABI NA BODY MAGIC? SHE LOOKS PRETTY BUT WHO CARES OTHER THAN SLEEPING JONAH!!
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by josiahriches(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2012
I second that oh, it should not just be all work!!! Without fun atimes
yhygajo: She's beautiful,really pretty at her age,just cos shes our First Lady does'nt mean she should'nt have time to relax and express her beauty to the world
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by seyiakinn: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2012
Y ar 9ja pple always against not alwys sopported  biliv say if Ω̴̩̩̩̥a U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ †̥̥̅ђaτ̅ positn U̶̲̥̅̊ G̲̣̣̣̥☺ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ more dan dat
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by oraclefemi(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2012
if na una mama una go insult am like this?? note most of you, your mother cant speak good English, your illiterate parents spent all they have to raise u so u can come to nairaland and insult other illiterates !
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:32am On Mar 19, 2012
That;s a nasty booty on that suga-mama grin bro Goodluck, you dey emjoy oohh grin
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by doctokwus: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2012
oraclefemi: if na una mama una go insult am like this?? note most of you, your mother cant speak good English, your illiterate parents spent all they have to raise u so u can come to nairaland and insult other illiterates !
In ur senseless rant,u missed d point:nobody hates patience as a human being or begrudges her being d first lady;but its d way she goes about things.As per references to mothers in d village,ur coked up brain fails to see dat she is subject of attention bc she is an acclaimed graduate of a university,but doesn't show enuf elements of it,unlike mums in d villa who cannot b held to such standards bc dey neva saw d forewalls of a uni.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by baajman(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2012
For what reason will I admire those that are responsible for the mass surferring? Anyone that admire her is a slave (coward indeed). Are you a visitor to Nigeria? Pls be sincere and get out of this lurch
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by oradee: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2012
Baawaa: It is real that this woman is useless

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by ZAMERUDEENFPI: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2012
She looks so beautiful,but I suggest she works on her English proficiency.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by lagcity(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2012
mehn! patience must have been one hot babe back in d dayz. how did Mr Jona get such babe? wow, Jona is really an overachiever thanks to the goodluck thingy.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by RICHBOI2(f): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2012
OROBO 2 BAD......
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by bluestreak(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2012
doctokwus:
In ur senseless rant,u missed d point:nobody hates patience as a human being or begrudges her being d first lady;but its d way she goes about things.As per references to mothers in d village,ur coked up brain fails to see dat she is subject of attention bc she is an acclaimed graduate of a university,but doesn't show enuf elements of it,unlike mums in d villa who cannot b held to such standards bc dey neva saw d forewalls of a uni.
true talk guy
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by campella(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
If this were to be America's first lady, most if not all the ladies in Nairaland would want to be like her.
Why not give our mother and first lady the credit?
Haba, she looks good here.

Mama pee, carry go jare
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by bluestreak(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
oraclefemi: if na una mama una go insult am like this?? note most of you, your mother cant speak good English, your illiterate parents spent all they have to raise u so u can come to nairaland and insult other illiterates !

and again if i might add smthn our illiterate parents will never be as carlous and insensitive as these guys. at least can see the outcome of their daily penny "esusu" on our edu. they will never act that way so plssssssssssssss. i beg dont even compare them.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
lipsrsealed :-XTHE SAME PIX EVERY YEAR lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Harrypoter(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
say-d-fact:
....AND TO EVERY1 DROPING NEGATIVE COMMENTS.... I WONDER WAT U'RE DOING ON NL....if life is about been serious everytime... M. Obada started acting in a series just dis year, i wonder what you'll say to dat?

Kah.my eye de scratch me cos am sightn an ugly creature!
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Ibangap(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
doctokwus:
WORD
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by http(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
And how does this help Nigeria in any way, what is her position/job/responsibilities recognised in the Nigeria constitution lipsrsealed
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Pakavy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2012
Laila Ikeji: These r old pics naa.

she looks lyk.a sugar mummy
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by oraclefemi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
doctokwus:
did you just take me on? guy will u eva disrespect your mother regardless of whatever she does?? answer that honestly then we can take it from there
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by tope3x(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
MY 1st Lady is so beautiful...Haters should go and hug transformer tongue
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by saydfact(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kah.my eye de scratch me cos am sightn an ugly creature!

only a MONKEY knows a True Monkey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Youtuber, Kai Cenat, Set To Build School For Makoko Children / Seyi Shay Steps Out In Red (photos) / Patoranking Signs Endorsement Deal With Hennessy (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.