Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX (20015 Views)

World's Eight Most Beautiful First Ladies.........(with Pixs) / World's Most Beautiful First Ladies / Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by niddamugu(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
Godman_n:

Saying nasty things about a woman without honour, a woman that finds it difficult to make a simple sentence, a woman that lacks the decency and humility to recognize and follow protocol; exposing evil for what it is in a woman that has been caught stealing millions of public fund by EFCC; will bring course?

Sorry, can you define leadership? Is supervising corruption and irresponsibility leadership? Is rigging and manipulating elections a through path to leadership? Is supervising and appointing incapable characters who loot us dry; supervising the several deaths arising from Boko Haram; supervising and managing an economy that can not create jobs for millions of youths; what you term leadership?

[s]Patience Jonathan with her Husband are worthless.[/s] They deserve the worst because they have continued the way of past crooks in who put us through hardship.

I hate them and will ever live to say it; until the hardship and irresponsibility they help to create take my life.

To hell with Patience and GEJ; blood sucking Olumba-Olumba pair

My guy, this is harsh. It is a function of the system. Remember, we were on something similar last week. Our system of government simply makes a wise man foolish, a sane man mad, a good thing worthless, an intellectual stupid and lastly, a worthless thing valuable grin grin grin grin See what money can do? The system needs cleansing.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by lonamy: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
She is too dull for my liking. Speech so slow, English wahala, lots of complication around her.
I can't imaging a so called PhD holder to have such defficient fellow around him.
I think there is a need to subject his PhD to proper scrutiny.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Ejekinsim(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
Korrection: She is our first lady..what do you expect?
first lady indeed. a serious minded woman would not have time for this shit. i think she needs orientation. grin
Korrection: She is our first lady..what do you expect?
first lady indeed. a serious minded woman would not have time for this shit. i think she needs orientation.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Ejekinsim(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
sincerely i do not see anything bad in visiting a studio, it is what anybody can do especially women. but i think what d first lady should do first is to improve on her spoken english at least to protect d integrity of her husband. its too bad for her kai! first lady of the FRN.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by madanne4real: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
Everyone with negative comments are simply jealous of the first lady. I wonder if there is any bloke out there whose wife will not do worse that the present First lady. Maryam Babangida, Maryam Abacha, et al all did it during their time. It is her time. Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Baawaa(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
People are so dumb and silly, the mentality of some nigerians makes things difficult for nigerians and nigeria,..those who say nasty things about there first lady carry courses with out knowing. You only support your leaders and not abuse and say absurd things about them. Fools grow up.

See first lady family grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Baawaa(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Everyone with negative comments are simply jealous of the first lady. I wonder if there is any bloke out there whose wife will not do worse that the present First lady. Maryam Babangida, Maryam Abacha, et al all did it during their time. It is her time. Let her be.

Who tell you this rubbish,it is your mummy or daddy .Are you not in this country when Abdulsalam Abubakar was president of this country,even recent one Yar'dua.Ok,she want to die of beauty like Stella Obasanjo grin grin
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Deolaw: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
people are dying everyday and Nigeria is crying while this pumpy woman is smiling at a crazy camera.
Well, if d nation were to be in good condition I would av agreed that she is beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by coolted(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

What should she have been doing?!

Didnt the President of America pose for GQ magazine?!

Didnt Michelle Obama appear on Ebony and many other Magazines?!

You really are a Nincompoop!! angry

If you aint got nice shi't to say then please shut the f.uck up!

i believe some people never know anything about relaxing
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by egtl: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2012
Those of u insulting the first lady of this great country shud remember dat u all also ve mother, wat if it is ur mother they re insulting like this wud u all be happy?.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by mamagee3(f): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2012
Photoshop can do wonders!!!
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Mcleo007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
She's very beautiful. Almost had a boner *winks*
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by blackboi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
Baawaa: It is real that this woman is useless

i dey laugh o! grin
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
Umblellar!
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by eghost247(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Am sure if you cant insult your mother you should definitely not insult this woman
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by dasparrow: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
@OP
Madam Patience is beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Gudiza(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
undecided
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by seunlayi(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

What should she have been doing?!

Didnt the President of America pose for GQ magazine?!

Didnt Michelle Obama appear on Ebony and many other Magazines?!

You really are a Nincompoop!! angry

If you aint got nice shi't to say then please shut the f.uck up!
good talk.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Pakavy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
egtl: Those of u insulting the first lady of this great country shud remember dat u all also ve mother, wat if it is ur mother they re insulting like this wud u all be happy?.
sycophant!! undecided
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Siloko26(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
To hell with her. I dnt give a damn for her.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Fermosky: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2012
What's all the arguements about?...if she takes time out to take pictures does it affect us in any way?, afterall she's not using our money to take pics and if you will like to know, there is no constitutional provision for the office of a First Lady. The Office of the First Lady came to be established by constant practice or adoption, though it's judicially noticed and so it's not mandatory to perform any official function. We Nigeria Youths that are supposed to be involved in the exploration of knowlegde are swimming in the Ocean of ignorance, that's why we are wasting our precious time criticizing First Lady.... Go to a nearby studio take pics and appreciate yourself and also if you don't appreciate others, you being appreciated is standing on a lonnng thing.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 20, 2012
She look elegant. And what's wrong with her taking pictures? She is a woman you know, so what if she is married to the President of Nigeria? She is no different to any other woman, she just happen to be the wife of a president. She also needs time to admire herself, dressed up, put on make up, and have fun with her life. Everybody can not be serious like dog killer. Like most of you that have even lost the meaning of what good time is. Life is not bang on seriousness and just working.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by tug(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2012
yuzedo:
Carry courses?? undecided Did u mean to say carry-over courses? shocked or u wanted to spell "curses" and ur re.tarded brain couldn't boot? Olodo, keep kissing the ass of the same person robbing u blindly. The money she laundered when her spouse was in Bayelsa via Nancy Ebere Nwosu is what she is using to buy Mary Kay and snap fine pishure, yes, we will pray for her. . . Mschewwww! angry
. Fool, see who's talking about retarded brain, Did you see where you left yours,..in the zoo, animals play with your brain prick! PISHURE MY FOOT''Please pray for your self, because I'm sure the beggars on the street of lagos are better than you. Stupid monkey you are quick to say shit out of your stinking latrine mouth. Ediotic prick.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by prettyrose: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
She looks sooooo beautiful.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by kemmeye: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2012
FATSO
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by candid7: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2012
she is really beautiful and well behaved no wounder jonathan likes her so much
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by vanstanzy(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2012
She looking sweet though, very sweet, i might even toast her by mistake. But she's managed tushing up her looks, has she tushed up her grammer?
But madam notwithstanding, ur husband is not going to be elected again, INFACT WE ARE SWEEPING PDP OUT ENTIRELY!
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by vanstanzy(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2012
candid7: she is really beautiful and well behaved no wounder jonathan likes her so much

@candid7
Yeah she looks sweet and i believe is sweet. But dont believe all u see, candid7. Unfortunately the PDP has made her a monster of sorts.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by jeddyMay(f): 8:49am On May 15, 2013
SHE BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink kiss
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by SugaryBelle(f): 9:50am On May 15, 2013
Smh,Nigerians love to yab d first lady evry chance they get...She is a Very beautiful woman and your dirty opinion is inconsequential,if u think otherwise show us a picture of ur mum.
Re: Most Beautiful First Lady...patience Jonathan...see PIX by icebebe(f): 11:12am On May 15, 2013
You are a vry big fool vry big one,soh becuz she's d first lady she suldnt act lik evry1 else.abegi, all of you commentin negatively here,yuh are all fools allow her abeg
Baawaa: It is real that this woman is useless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deyemi Okanlawon, Wife, Damilola Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Download Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode (1-10) / 10 Famous People Living With Hiv&aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.