Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Rueben Is Dead-a Poem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rueben Is Dead-a Poem (629 Views)

Rueben Abati Writes On Fears For Olajumoke Orisaguna / Should RUEBEN ABATI Be Blamed? / Dr Chris Oghenechoven & Comr. Rueben Izeze @ Ughelli South Flood Camp In Oginibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rueben Is Dead-a Poem by Jettage: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2012
I read a Poem and the comment made on Sahara Reporter on Ruben, I wonder what happened to the Ruben in question. Does any one know the Ruben? I am too young to know.
The comments were not very good about the Ruben, Please tell me all you know about Ruben of the Poem on Sahara Reporters

http://saharareporters.com/letter/rueben-dead-poem

You never get that feeling of appreciation for the people you are standing for. When you stand for the truth, you do not see anyone there for you on the day of attack. Rather, they will all be jostling for political appointments and avoid you like plague. How many people wanted to be associated with Fela Ransome-Kuti? At whatever level you find yourself fighting for Nigerians, you end up feeling so empty because they are never there to join you to fight the fight. So why not Reuben? I am sure years of emptiness finally took their toll on the poor man. It takes courage to fight for Nigerians. You either decide to go about it expecting no appreciation except the presence of students at your burial. OR you decide to go on fighting in loneliness, emptiness and expect beautiful words you will not see at your grave or give up and do Reuben style. Why not, if not?
Re: Rueben Is Dead-a Poem by Olaolufred(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2012
Rest in Peace Rueben.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria Prosecute Its Past Corrupt Presidents? / Exclusive: Rebase To Boost Nigeria's Economy 40 Pct: Source / Pension Scam: Court Okays Seizure Of Suspects’ 108 Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.