Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Kind Of Business Is Possible To Organize In Either Cross River Or Awka Ibom - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Kind Of Business Is Possible To Organize In Either Cross River Or Awka Ibom (586 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k / - Business Is Business - They Don't Teach All In College / How To Begin A Haulage Business Is Mack Truck Of 10 Tires (.i Need The Nitigrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Is Possible To Organize In Either Cross River Or Awka Ibom by kahanma(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
What kind of business is possible to organize in either cross river or awka ibom?
I am thinking of a shopping mall but i don't know how much it will cost in general and also the location since am not currently in Nigeria.
Please brothers and sisters, any idea will help a lot.
Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Is Possible To Organize In Either Cross River Or Awka Ibom by akanxpress: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
I'm @ Uyo, shopping mall will be excellent, use what u have to start it but get it right in terms of accommodation. Get a big stand alone compound with big hall inside or lease a open land space, U can even use aluminium sheets to construct something like factory building with 2 floors (If you can afford it)- with spacious parking space. The main attraction should be you provide the building, staff and inventory management software with simple security device to detect attempt to smuggle goods picked on the shop without payment at the door/gate. The concept should be that of department store. Each product has a section: Cosmetics, beverage, frozen foods, foodstuff, drinks,clothes, kitchen/ household items/ pharmacy,fast-food. etc. No need to waste money building luxurious malls ediface.
The unique idea is you will just modernize and modify our local market arrangement (where individuals take there product to market, sit and sell). Here, registered participants will supply their merchandise to the mall, after an set period, come and collect payment/take back unsold part (if need be).
Under this arrangement, you concentrate in providing a trading platform, staff, security, advert, and aspect of the wares you wish to sell personally and leave the bulk of supplies to vendor supply system to handle. People have so much money yet dont know what to do will find this arrangement extremely suitable. But have to be honest not to defraud the public. In this way, you have the product direct from source and sell at prices that competitors usually buy thereby cornering market for your self. Prices of things are so costly in Uyo, so any serious shop that sells varieties at reduced priced will hot boom. I will glad to see this come true. I can give U broad ideas assorted business if you care. I like seeing our people succeed in business endeavors. I welcome questions.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On UBA Africard / Very Reliable Service,send Your Fax From Anywhere In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.