Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? (961 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Important Things To Discuss Before Marriage / Nairaladers, Pls Do Help Me Out. I Am Having A Very Big Family Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? by Kuyestical: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]my friend just wedded,took his wife to his family,who are giving him advice on how to rule his family and dictate on amount he has to sent to her monthly,what do you think about this does this argur well,does it make a sense and is this biblical?
Re: Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? by taryour(f): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
That is a very wrong thing to do,and i can assure your friend he would regret it and chew off his fingers in regret when his family starts dictating to him which color of pants his wife should wear and when to have sex with is wife. That your needs to get his head examined if he should listen to them... Oga oooo SMH angryThat is a very wrong thing to do,and i can assure your friend he would regret it and chew off his fingers in regret when his family starts dictating to him which color of pants his wife should wear and when to have sex with is wife. That your needs to get his head examined if he should listen to them... Oga oooo SMH
Re: Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? by feminineA: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2012
This is very very wrong and for a newly wed regrets are inevitable. This step shows the guy isn't very wise and yet to be independent from his family thus making his wife vulnerable. You just said biblical?didn't the bible say you should leave your father and mother and CLEAVE to your wife? Does he know the meaning of leaving and cleaving deeply? His he ready for strains in his home by this singular act? Can I just ask so what was the reason he decided to get married??marriage is for the matured and the wise. There is no big deal about advices given by parents n family but when the advise suddenly becomes a dictate that your home abides by then you have exposed your wife n home and also traded your joy. Its better tell your friend to start redeeming his marriage now before its too late
Re: Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2012
@OP
why should a man SEND money to his wife monthly? dont these newlyweds live together?!
Re: Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? by Honeycity(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
why should a man SEND money to his wife monthly? dont these newlyweds live together?!

i wonder o!
Re: Do U Need To Discuss Ur Family Problem With Outside As A Man Of The House? by ronkebp(f): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2012
Beginning of problem for the newly weds.

(1) (Reply)

Re:are Short People Really Wicked,crafty And All? / My Husband Used Love Portion To Marry Me, Wife Tells Court / Nigerian Lady Alleges Maltreatment By Expatriates, Share Office With A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.