Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Blonde - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Blonde (1492 Views)

Blonde's Diary On A Cruise Ship / the brunette,the red head and the blonde / blonde jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blonde by hightechbiotech: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her.

She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Laying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on it's back, and frustrated, shouts out, - "grinamn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!!!" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
Can u tell me where d joke is pls?? undecided
Re: Blonde by mikuz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
booqee: Can u tell me where d joke is pls?? undecided
make i hear word jor. As if your jokes are better off.
Mugu
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2012
Attention seeker! Mumu.....
Re: Blonde by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2012
booqee: Attention seeker! Mumu.....
see your big chest.
Re: Blonde by dani1luv: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2012
grin grin
Re: Blonde by ekeroyal(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2012
dani1luv: grin grin

Will you stop laughing and remove this trash from this section? embarassed embarassed embarassed

mikuz:
see your big chest.
booqee:
Attention seeker! Mumu.....

mama & baba iyabo, could you both please save us this drama? It's becoming the trademark of all threads in this section.
Re: Blonde by dani1luv: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2012
ekeroyal:

Will you stop laughing and remove this trash from this section? embarassed embarassed embarassed

mama & baba iyabo, could you both please save us this drama? It's becoming the trademark of all threads in this section.
lol, lemme modify his post
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2012
mikuz: see your big chest.

Hahahahahaha!!!!! Sorry ooooo! How big
Re: Blonde by Ruqaya(f): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2012
Oh
Re: Blonde by ekeroyal(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2012
dani1luv:
lol, lemme modify his post

wonders shall all be the last name of NL, so Dani & hightechbiotech is same person. shocked shocked
Re: Blonde by dani1luv: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2012
ekeroyal:

wonders shall all be the last name of NL, so Dani & hightechbiotech is same person. shocked shocked
nah. . i only modified his posts
I have the power to do that
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2012
mtchew
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
ekeroyal:
ekeroyal, if u paid attention you'd have noticed dat mikuz is d one always stalking me, any comment i make on a thread, be sure to expect a sttupid counter comment from mikus. It seems he can't manage on his own.
Re: Blonde by mikuz(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2012
booqee: ekeroyal, if u paid attention you'd have noticed dat mikuz is d one always stalking me, any comment i make on a thread, be sure to expect a sttupid counter comment from mikus. It seems he can't manage on his own.
Bøoqee dont insult me. If i no senior you i senior una eldest child.
Re: Blonde by ekeroyal(m): 4:42am On Mar 23, 2012
booqee: ekeroyal, if u paid attention you'd have noticed dat mikuz is d one always stalking me, any comment i make on a thread, be sure to expect a sttupid counter comment from mikus. It seems he can't manage on his own.

Buh seriously, Mikuz try to get some valium pills, take them sleep for two days without visiting NL. When you get up, try re-evaluating your life. Since I started monitoring you, I've come to realize you're polygamous in nature. It doesn't matter whether you're dating or courting. My advice is simple "go for deliverance with priest otooro."
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
ekeroyal:

Buh seriously, Mikuz try to get some valium pills, take them sleep for two days without visiting NL. When you get up, try re-evaluating your life. Since I started monitoring you, I've come to realize you're polygamous in nature. It doesn't matter whether you're dating or courting. My advice is simple "go for deliverance with priest otooro."

*SPRINKLES CELE WATER ON MIKUZ*
mikuz rolls on the floor and vomits a pair of bra and jean-strings! shocked shocked shocked

the reason behind his problem!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blonde by ekeroyal(m): 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
otooro:

*SPRINKLES CELE WATER ON MIKUZ*
mikuz rolls on the floor and vomits a pair of bra and jean-strings! shocked shocked shocked

the reason behind his problem!!!! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

The hands of the Lawd ain't short.

Pls priest we need more of this.
Re: Blonde by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
ok, my son cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Die / Let's Play A Game. / La Truth! La Truth!! La Truth!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.