Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Who Will Save Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Save Nigeria? (824 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Save Nigeria? by FEROH: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
Why do Nigerian youths make sex, money and prejudice the priority of their life while we have simple things we can do to make this country a better place and wipe off (sideline) those expired old brains who will not stop putting us in this suffering state we are today? Youths, if we don't act now, who will change this country for good? Youths, why do we claim that we are youths when we don't even know our rights? Why should we allow our hot blood to run in vain? why should we remain slaves in our father's land or our mother land as case may be? Somebody should answer me...
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by LogicMind: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
start something and we will follow you.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by Callotti: 4:33am On Mar 20, 2012
Which youths?
The ones that can't tell left from right?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by FEROH: 7:11am On Mar 20, 2012
@calloti, problem identified has a way of solving it. Since we'v known tht the youths of this country does not knw their right 4rm their left, it is d obligation of those tht knows to inject the proper orientation. Im not just trying to post this things on Naira Land, i want us to know that the future of this country is in our hands and if we dont do somthing now, the old trend will continue.
Re: Who Will Save Nigeria? by Callotti: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2012
FEROH: @calloti, problem identified has a way of solving it. Since we'v known tht the youths of this country does not knw their right 4rm their left, it is d obligation of those tht knows to inject the proper orientation. Im not just trying to post this things on Naira Land, i want us to know that the future of this country is in our hands and if we dont do somthing now, the old trend will continue.

Erm. . . .please, count me out.
I am not complaining.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / Edo Election: ACN And Oshomhole Rigged We Are Goin 2 Court / BREAKING NEWS: Ogoni Declares Self-government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.