Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,885 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview (28689 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / This Number Called Me These Night 08083957*** / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by spainbaby(f): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2012
Pls someone should tell me what to do.iwas called for an interview,which will be holding tomorm. pls re dey for really n what do they do.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by samcus(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2012
My dear pls i beg u in d name of GOD pls dnt go,ve been dere twice dey re all full crap but if u ve enoff money sha u can go cos at end of dat bullshit interview dey will ask u 2 pay 10k 4 whatever whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by shofloxy: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2012
u better don't waste ur transport to the venue. I hav been there once but if u have passion for networking business u may go.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by mnetfaze: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2012
H
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by schweppce: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
if really you think jobs fly on the streets of nigeria my dear u lie. I have a relative (65) working there and men it's real business. It's all about owning ur own business and doing ur thing without being pushed around. U work now and prepare ur today for ur future. Ur investment today speaks for ur old age in d future. U don't ve to work or worry 4 wat to eat in ur future. If u wish to make that happen i advise u 4rm my hrt PLS GO and make ur future worth it. Cheers
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by obillyj(f): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2012
i received the same text and put a call across to the number included in the text. i specifically told the guy that i didnt remember applying for the job so how could i be called for a job i didnt apply for. he told me that my number was sent to them by NYSC Adamawa state which doesnt make sense. i served 2009/2010 so if NYSC should send such details is not suppose to be that of fresh NYSC graduants? personally am not presently in lagos and dont think i can waste my transport for that.
meanwhile i asked the guy of their website address and he said i should google it(health stream alliance) which i did but i didnt see any website. all i saw online was blogs from different job sites. they dont have a website obviously.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by femo007(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2012
Scam scam scam run run run scamer wash a world is anove for a wise.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by brianromel(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2012
schweppce: if really you think jobs fly on the streets of nigeria my dear u lie. I have a relative (65) working there and men it's real business. It's all about owning ur own business and doing ur thing without being pushed around. U work now and prepare ur today for ur future. Ur investment today speaks for ur old age in d future. U don't ve to work or worry 4 wat to eat in ur future. If u wish to make that happen i advise u 4rm my hrt PLS GO and make ur future worth it. Cheers

Please enlighten us more about what they do, the services they render, cos i went for their said test and interview which turned out to be a pep talk about youths and nigeria plus a tongue lassing by one of their team leaders who kept saying nothing about the firm but more about a health license form and how all youths work for peanuts in useless jobs.

It generally lacked organisation, but all in all the main reason i went was to find out what they do, of which i still did not get it.

3 Likes

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by seandab: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
Today, 9th of July,I went for 2 tests.Apart from the fact that I dint know for sure what the names of the 2 organisations were,dey practically had τђε same goal...τђε 1st is Nature plus and the second Health Stream Alliance,I wonder how according τσ both of dem,I would earn at least a 100k per month yet,it doesn't tell on τђε staff who are alrdy dere,then I wonder whether all those staff were employed the same way I would av been employed...No 2 is what happens if my contacts dnt actually yield any proceeds,wuld dat mean no salary 4 dat period of time? These are questions I wuld like people who are better enlightened in this system 2 answer...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2012
schweppce: if really you think jobs fly on the streets of nigeria my dear u lie. I have a relative (65) working there and men it's real business. It's all about owning ur own business and doing ur thing without being pushed around. U work now and prepare ur today for ur future. Ur investment today speaks for ur old age in d future. U don't ve to work or worry 4 wat to eat in ur future. If u wish to make that happen i advise u 4rm my hrt PLS GO and make ur future worth it. Cheers

@poster, am very sure you are one of them, misleading job seekers, instead of wasting people's time for your stack networking, don't you have jobless peeps in your family or in the church that you can introduce the opportunity to? Because of ur useless opportunity, a friend of mine came all d way from abuja to lagos, and later regretted doing so, despite d fact dat e put a call thru, to ask if its worth coming all d way from abuja.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by chideks4real: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2012
The unbecoming õƒ these group õƒ unscrupulous elements that called themselves HSA į̸̸̨§ getting out õƒ hand, ȋ̝̊̅† į̸̸̨§ high time aƪƪ those who ђα̲̅√ε been victimized should gang up and get them arrested??

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by henrywest(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Got same shit today. Congrats! U?ve been shortlisted 4 a job interview tmrw Fri 26/7/12 by 10am @ #9 Oremeji str, off Holy Saviour College, Isolo, Lagos.Enqr call 07039593224
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by pattydemax: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
dey called me not quite today to come for a test/interview...a job i did apply 4...but i was sensible to log on here and see ur comment...its like dey will interview demselves tomorrow or i"ll take my dog der for d interview instead
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by fash6(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pls dis pple cald me for interview,how real r de,@ block 3 flat 5 godmon estate okota
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by emmysharp(m): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Hahaha i thank God o, say i first check online before i go there. I got the same text yesterday, for a job I DID NOT APPLY FOR!:
U've been shortlisted 4 a job interview tmrw Tues 4/9/12 by 10am,#15 Adekunbi st, off Oluwaleyimu st Ikeja Lagos. 07039593224

If no be say I check here now i for just waste tfare go there, suit up and everything ontop nothing. lol Make God deliver us from Nigerian scammers o shocked
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2012
brianromel:

Please enlighten us more about what they do, the services they render, cos i went for their said test and interview which turned out to be a pep talk about youths and nigeria plus a tongue lassing by one of their team leaders who kept saying nothing about the firm but more about a health license form and how all youths work for peanuts in useless jobs.

It generally lacked organisation, but all in all the main reason i went was to find out what they do, of which i still did not get it.

I got d same test invite too wch I deliberately dint attend buh lyk 2/3weeks ago, a frnd of mine(now workin wt 'em) told me abt d coy. HSA, O'NEAL & d lyks are frm a parent coy WELLNESS HOMES, u'l b told 2pay 8.5k, 6k worth of 2prdts: food supplements@3k each is 4u to b used or instead u sell it 2a customer 2 get ur 6k back & d remainin 2.5k is theirs 4 licensing/certification fee. & dis is wat dey do; u'l write proposals 2 coys for medical tests & u'l b provided wit GNLD prdts & a multipurpose machine dat can run various tests @once so, u get paid by ur customers 4d test & u market ur GNLD pdts too.. So u can determine ur wrkin days & pay
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by ebose09: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2012
They ve included 104 st finbars road,bariga to one of their numerious venues
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by labaks(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
@Ebose09, I got a text from them today by 2.pm inviting me for interview @ the address u mentioned. @bharnjey, we'r talking about good job, they'r asking us to come sell products which automatically results in your loss if you can't sell.The fact that they don't even have a permanent address makes them fake. I searched for their address online and got nothing.
Thank God i came online to do some research, make dem do their interview. I'm so not interested. SCAMMERS!!

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by sobogun(f): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2012
I got a text message from them too,so I later called the number to tell them am nt around for nw dat I will be back by december. Thank God I check here.was only lookin for the website on google bt av nt seen it.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by dammiecool(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
Got a message frm them, im still wondering how my CV got to them angryGot a message frm them, im still wondering how my CV got to them
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by lizzy010(f): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
I got a text message around 8pm yesterday by health stream alliance,inviting me for a job test nd immediate interview tomorrow in barriga,in the message,there was an mtn nos included,I called ds mtn nos severally without response,no one picked it up,I never applied there,so,I felt I shld ask if its worthwhile going.....
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by lizzy010(f): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Got a text msg from dem also lastnight.....wen I didn't apply,wonder ow u knew or got to know d@ I need a job.....
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by ZionSpecie(m): 4:42am On Sep 17, 2012
I received a text from dis people 2 months ago to com for test @ ikeja but ddn't include d company name. So I called d number on it to make enquiry. The guy who spoke wt me said it's a health company dat I'll get to knw more wen I com around. I was reluctant, so I ddn't go. I ddn't apply in d 1st place.
Just yestrnite I received a text wt a different number on it, dis time wt company name. Somtin just ddn't feel right. But wanted to go reluctantly. Dis time @ st. Finbarr's road.
And den God directed me to check here @midnite. Thank God for dis site.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by DWordsmith: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Why Always Me? Could it be because they don't get to see me there that they keep trying?. Here's the latest;
"U have been shortlisted for an interview with our organisation,Health Stream Alliance on fri 28/9/12 by 10am @ 15 adekunbi str off balogun b/s ikeja 07035111543".
I don't remember asking them for a job. Thank God for experience filled comments on this site that saved me the first time I got their message(August).
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by omoakin76: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
u can go if you want to see for urself..but go with money lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by amyliajane(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2012
I got an sms frm dem as well on monday, out of curiosity I went only to find out dat it was health stream alliance, after all said, they asked us to register with 8,500 dat it was for a special kit and registeration for I'd cards n all dat, immediately I heard dat I just jeje carry my bag commot, I no fit shout, as I turned bk half of the hall had come out also.

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by amyliajane(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2012
They've sent me invite sms twice using different numbers grin grin
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by peejay4real: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
who in the name of God is doing this to people? is it because u know people are desperately looking for job. health stream alliance scammer. it shall not be well with you oo. i just receive a text now, saying i have been shrtlisted for a job interview tomorow 5/11/2012. without the name of the company, just the site of the iterview. Whaoo, thank God I went to school ooo
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by xclusive89(f): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
I just got a msg inviting me for interview! I called asking d name of d company and was told is Health Stream Alliance! I immediately googled dem and saw all dese comments. Thank God I did! @least I wnt waste my time and money!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by efunk1: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
just got the sms today shocked thank God i checked here first,would have wasted money that i don't even have. Thanx a lot smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake / 774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.