Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview (28698 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / This Number Called Me These Night 08083957*** / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Ajifaransete: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is the sms i just got on M̶̲̥̅y̲̅ phone now. A̶̲̥̅♏ now in Ibadan, who go give M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ transport money Oº°˚˚°ºh.

Health Stream shortlisted you for aptitude test & interview on Tues. 12th March, 2013, by 9am at 32 Toyin Str. Opp St. Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja. HR-08059337599
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by pumps007: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2013
Lmao, u guyz, dis pple r scammers. I also gt a text 4rm them yday n I didt apply to them. They r the same scammers dat work with welness homes and nature plus. Welness homes n nature plus are at oremeji street isolo. This Health stream had to change deir addy so we won't suspect. Pls police shld go there n arrest them cos dis is nonsense. It is well with Nigeria. Sigh
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by elohorm(f): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
I try as much as possible to find out about any organisation before going for any test/interview. Thanx to google and nairaland. I just got a text today from HSA asking me to come for a test tomorrow. The notice period is really very short and the fact that it wasn't even a customised text made me more skeptical. Thank God I didn't waste my Tfare all d way from Delta. May God save us from the hands of timewasters.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by norma(f): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2013
shocked Thank God i logged on to see all these comments. I wud have wasted my time, energy and money for nothing undecided. i also got a text from them on Saturday night by 7:55pm asking me to come for an interview and to call a number for further info. it ended with hsa.ng. Well i calledd the number and a young man (from d voice) told me dat they were a health organization, it is a written test and that i should come with writing materials and two passport photographs. Nigeria, we hail thee Will scamming ever cease to be in ds nation? and i was even going thru my wadrobe, picking out d appropriate attire for the 'interview" with my hubby. Mtchewwwww! angry . I even searchedfor the company info under the National directory for HMOs in nigeria and they weren't listed on it

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by skfa1: 3:44am On Mar 26, 2013
Can someone go with me to that egbada hall they normally rent n beat them up one day!

I'm just tired of their txt mssg,I fit get up to 10 of their mssg per day chei.

Really tired!

Think I have to go back to UK,Naija is sometin else!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by henrizzle(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=pumps007]Lmao, u guyz, dis pple r scammers. I also gt a text 4rm them yday n I didt apply to them. They r the same scammers dat work with welness homes and nature plus. Welness homes n nature plus are at oremeji street isolo. This Health stream had to change deir addy so we won't suspect. Pls police shld go there n arrest them cos dis is nonsense. It is well with Nigeria. Sigh you are right i got a text from a number telling me to come for interview on 5th of april at oremeji by holy saviour bus stop, isolo lagos. HMO RECRUITMENT and sincerely speaking i have checked my sent mail and i didnt see anything related to any HMO i applied. am so confused. so this text is really scam from scammers.thanks bro for the nice information
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by henrizzle(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
norma: shocked Thank God i logged on to see all these comments. I wud have wasted my time, energy and money for nothing undecided. i also got a text from them on Saturday night by 7:55pm asking me to come for an interview and to call a number for further info. it ended with hsa.ng. Well i calledd the number and a young man (from d voice) told me dat they were a health organization, it is a written test and that i should come with writing materials and two passport photographs. Nigeria, we hail thee Will scamming ever cease to be in ds nation? and i was even going thru my wadrobe, picking out d appropriate attire for the 'interview" with my hubby. Mtchewwwww! angry . I even searchedfor the company info under the National directory for HMOs in nigeria and they weren't listed on it
you are right i got a text from a number telling me to come for interview on 5th of april at oremeji by holy saviour bus stop, isolo lagos. HMO RECRUITMENT and sincerely speaking i have checked my sent mail and i didnt see anything related to any HMO i applied. am so confused. so this text is really scam from scammers. i called the idiot and he told me to come with two passports that the exam will be both oral and written interview.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by lordwag86: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2013
i received thesame message twice in two weeks. yes i found the opportunity through jobberman and applied. i went there yesterday(03-04-2013) at Karimu Laka Egbeda and they were jux talking and talking and wanted us to pay ofr licence ant that instance deposit any amount u have to qualify for the training and then before the training ends in 3weeks u'd have paid 8.5k. i actually deposited 5oo naira but thesame day i receive thesame invitation for thesame interview the next day. i don't think they are organized. later the text me a congratulatory message that i have qualified for training but i suddenly aren't interested any longer. i suspected the job would be aimless and unnecessarily stressful besides i jux needed a 3 months job. i also wondered why the didnt recruit us with the written test they set as we wrote a test first before their team leader crap talk. They dont have a real website too. and their staffs if any dont disclose their full names and trace. Also you are not going to find their name anywhere on the said organization when you search the net. If u are wise and know what you want. consider carefully all the comments posted on this site and decide so you wont waste your money searching aimlessly for such proclaimed 120000naira job. These people arent well open to you until you have committed ur 8.5k.
Thank you reader
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by wealthychild: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
its real
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by obinna002: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
@wealthychild, is like your a Fool, bloody scammers
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Topsitall: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2013
i received the same message yesterday from this people calling me for an interview/written test today, thank God i got this information b/4 i wasted my time and money.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by tejpot(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
If not for nairaland, I for carry my leg on top of my leg say make I go greet this yeye people. Iya yin!
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Aaneetar(f): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
I can't believe I'm here in egbeda. Drove all d way from lekki,they sent me a mail wit j&j ventures. On getting here its healthstream. Y d deception,bloody idiots.

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Estorico: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2013
Hey thank God i saw this.Those useless Healthstream Alliance just sent me a text meesage that i've been shortlisted for Interview/Aptitude test.I called them and ask why they didn't include their nane,but the guy gave a flimsy excuse.Thank God for comming to know that they are all fake.Nairaland,i say a very big Thank You for educating and informing us.God bless you all for your comments.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by blaze007(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Al dis pple re scammers especialy dat HSA. Dem don change adres. God mst catch dis pple. Idiotic mongolite crazy imbecilic stupid 419ers.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by stellayt(f): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
health stream thieves...i was der last year, dey r full of craps,funny enough dey looked so hungry grin
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Dimpledup(f): 7:21am On May 05, 2013
shocked. They sent me a text around 12:09am early this morning. Who does that? Dem no dey sleep?! And it didn't have the name of the company in the text. I even called to find out what the name was... The idiot was still sleeping. Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! I'm furious right now. God pass them. All these scammers have been trying to get me, but their plans always bounce back. BASTARDS.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Dimpledup(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2013
shocked. They sent me a text around 12:09am early this morning. Who does that? Dem no dey sleep?! And it didn't have the name of the company in the text. I even called to find out what the name was... The man was still sleeping. Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!!! I'm furious right now. God pass them. All these scammers have been trying to get me, but their plans always bounce back. BASTARDS.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by muyeknite(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2013
they have come again...but now in ibadan..i got a text from them around 8pm...thanks to nairaland ...you guys have saved my fuel and time
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by dljbd1(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2013
you are invited for recruitment/selection scheduled to hold tomorrow monday 20|05|2013 by 10am @ no 26/28 karimu laka str beside egbeda palace egbeda lagos.

This is what they sent. Thank God I came here. God is watching them in 3D
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by dljbd1(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2013
muyeknite: they have come again...but now in ibadan..i got a text from them around 8pm...thanks to nairaland ...you guys have saved my fuel and time
...saved your life as well
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by bukolateresa: 5:25am On May 22, 2013
Thanks to God i didn't fall for this again,i did d 1st time and despite d fact dt i was almost 2hrs late for d so called test dey conducted,i was still asked to join dem,it was den i bcame sceptical abt abt d whole tin...dis time arnd got deir text asking me to call for an interview @ a diff address Lagos,witougt d companys name,IMAGINE! I almost for it again until my husby sugested i google d adress out,
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by okpalamuogbouju: 7:11pm On May 24, 2013
my appreciation and thnks goes 2 evry1 dat have made comment abt health stream alliance company.
I got a msg 4rm dem 2day. Dat i shld b puntual 4 2mrw's intervw 25/05/13 @ redeem church onitsha. No company's name. I called and a guy pickd and said health stream alliance. Actually, i neva applied der. I 1da hw dey got my numba.
I planned going der 2day b4 i read comments 4rm dis forum.
Hmmmmmmm, well, nt really going 2mrw. Thnks 2 u all.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by lizzy1429: 5:09am On May 30, 2013
Y do pplw say wat they don't know. Well even d bible says my pple perish for lack of knowledge. Someone mentioned dat dey look like hungry pple, our rule in HSA is dat d richer u become d humbler u are. Hv u guys sat down to think, if dis pple are scammers despite all ur comments and complaint y are dey still existing, y are dey located in strategic places and y has d authority nt done anything about it. And point of correction, we don't change names. One of d rules of d company is dat u get to a set up ur own company wen u get to a stage. Those names u r mentioning are companies own by different young pple. I joined this company in February 2013 and so far i don't regret it, infact i thank God for showing me d opportunity at d rite time. I don't own anyone of u any explanations but it just si annoying wen i saw d way pple are just runny their mouth saying wat dey don't know. I know there will b reactions to dis reply, nasty ones but i tell u, u can say watever u like but d fact remains dat u will keep submiting ur CVs looking for greener pastures but u know wat dat era hs gone. U can only get a greener pasture wen u know oga at d top. So stop saying wat u don't know. We are young graduates who refuse to work for odas to achieve their dreams but rather work it out themselves to achieve their own dreams. We refuse to b use and dump.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Aaneetar(f): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Errm Lizzy you do actually sound like the hungry looking woman who spoke to us at a terrible almost miserable looking hall in egbeda. Is that what you refer to as "strategic", by the way please work on your English make Nigerian graduates proud." We don't think you 'own' us any explanations.

2 Likes

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Examgenius: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Aaneetar: Errm Lizzy you do actually sound like the hungry looking woman who spoke to us at a terrible almost miserable looking hall in egbeda. Is that what you refer to as "strategic", by the way please work on your English make Nigerian graduates proud." We don't think you 'own' us any explanations.
Damn!!! Guy, I so much love this
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Examgenius: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
But why on earth do people behave like this? I've gone tru so many trends of people saying they've been invited for an interview, seems this HSA recruits everyday, they should have nearly up to a million staffs by now. Gosh!!! Thank God I came here to check the validity of this company, I would av wasted my time and T-fare tomorrow. I cant recall ever applying to this company. What NONSENSE!!! Group of BABOONS
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by klechie: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
nairaland God bless u oh. u just saved me an unnecessary waste of time and resources. i got a message from them now requiring me to come to one address opposite a catholic church at ikeja
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by ebencoreal(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
peejay4real: who in the name of God is doing this to people? is it because u know people are desperately looking for job. health stream alliance scammer. it shall not be well with you oo. i just receive a text now, saying i have been shrtlisted for a job interview tomorow 5/11/2012. without the name of the company, just the site of the iterview. Whaoo, thank God I went to school ooo

God will Judge them, they also called me fo interview today Aug10!2013 I just thank God for naraland

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by lekank: 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
its well.. not going either.. just got a text too
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by dotunpopo: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
thanks so much to all nairaland users like me,u pple just saved me a lot of stress and unfruitful effort from healthstream alliances.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by ebencoreal(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
dotun.popo:
thanks so much to all nairaland users like me,u pple just saved me a lot of stress and unfruitful effort from healthstream alliances.

Same with me...Nairaland is just saving many pple lots of stresS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / VIDEO: Over 30,000 fill Pakistan's stadium for only 1,100 advertised police job / Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.