Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help (1385 Views)

Opening A Pay Pal Account In Nigeria / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal / What Is The Valid Zip Code For Nigeria? Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by ebealways: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2012
pls i want to go into internet business and i need help on how to open a pay pal account as well as click bank account here in Nigeria, and also verified it, i will appreciate ur suggestions and comments, email: ebealways@yahoo.com
Re: How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by masterpiecer(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2012
grin[b][/b]other options; u can make retails on line through your atm debit card just like a cedit card would do or get registered with your bank internet banking service and on line transactions is as easy as "click"
Re: How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by udyesu(f): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
If u have an account with GTB, why not use ur GTB master card, it's as easy as a click or I will teach u the step by step methods on how to open a verified paypal account here in Nigeria. I've been using mine for over two yrs now, without any limitation, I'll teach u the tricks involved, how to change ur IP to US IP and log onto ur paypal account without any limitations, if u need this ebook, send me an email or
If u also want me to open it for u, I can do so and tell u how to use it, and d dedicated IP to use too, all u need to do is to contact me and send ur details to me.

I can also help you by giving u info on how u can open a real US bank account, where u can transfer d money in ur paypal into and cash it in any ATM machine in Nigeria. The US bank will give u a VISA card which is universally accepted, because one thing is getting a paypal account, another thing is cashing ur money. Contact me; udy.dave@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by Ty207: 4:38am On Mar 23, 2012
you don't have to search for i.p just because you want to use PayPal just download aol browser it come with u.s i.p......
Re: How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by legalwealth(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2012
Ty207: you don't have to search for i.p just because you want to use PayPal just download aol browser it come with u.s i.p......

I'm highly sorry for you! !!
Download this my ebooks below and you will discover some infos about clickbank and PayPal opening in Nigeria.
You will discover these towards the end of these ebooks.
Goodluck as you download and read them.

Re: How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by modulexservice(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
YOUR FREE PAYPAL VERIFICATION PROCESS.
It is true almost everywhere online is talking about paypal,they want to pay you through paypal and they want to collect you through paypal. So I am giving you this bonus ebook that people charge so high as N4000 to give you this information. Follow the instructions accordingly
visit: http://modulexservice.com/paypal-verification/
Re: How Can Someone Open A Pay Pal And Click Bank Account In Nigeria, Pls Help by matthews(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
I want to start a club where members will pull their resources together to buy some of these clickbank product. If u are interested send your name email and phone number to -freewebsiteoffer101@gmail.com or text 08027242699

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online and Offline Including ICT Innovation Technologies / Land Development At The Fastest Developing Area In Enugu / How To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.