Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex (3511 Views)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / Fighting Breaks Out At Abuja IDP Camp / Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by mikuz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
Fire broke out Thursday afternoon on the second floor of the National Assembly annex building.
The fire started in the legal department and accounts departments of the National Assembly Service Commission.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the FCT Fire Service deployed two fire engines to bring the fire under control before it couldspread to other offices.
Panic-stricken staffers, whohad vacated the building, gathered some distance away to discuss the incident.
The Director of FCT Fire Service, Mr. Sani Saidu, who confirmed the incident, told journalists that the fire incident was caused by power outage as a result of power fluctuation.
http://www.punchng.com/news/fire-breaks-out-in-national-assembly-annex/
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
''The fire started in the legal and accounts departments''
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by Callotti: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
The fire started in the legal department and accounts departments of the National Assembly Service Commission.

A-hem! Discs not recoverable. Maga don pay!
Thank God Arunma don chop her 'Lobster Bisque' and 'Potto Bello Mushroom Sauce' abi na 'Pork Belly' finish! grin
She will now go back to chopping "Ukwa" and "Ugba" from now on.
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by mkmyers45(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
Callotti:

A-hem! Discs not recoverable. Maga don pay!
Thank God Arunma don chop her 'Lobster Bisque' and 'Potto Bello Mushroom Sauce' abi na 'Pork Belly' finish! grin
She will now go back to chopping "Ukwa" and "Ugba" from now on.

ROFL.......O lawd my gosss....see as you make me spill shayi for my keyboard
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by Callotti: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
mkmyers45:

ROFL.......O lawd my gosss....see as you make me spill shayi for my keyboard

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I need to go to sleep I tellya!!!!

LWKMD!!!!
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by remmyz(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2012
Why is it that anytime fire breaks out in
any government building, it always starts at the
accounts department?

1 Like

Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by Jenkoja(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2012
That is d power house. Nigerian with all this metality, afterall we are not fool.
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by oraclefemi(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2012
legal and accounts? lol funny people...i laugh but inside me i am hurt .. they've just burnt traces of looting
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by andyanders: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2012
This is pure sabotage as they want a cover up for their dirty deals. Why must it be legal and accounts department? Why not the hall or equipment on engine room
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by BashMe1(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2012
I am not surprised, Buhari had envisaged & said it all during his military era. GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY. Revo All The Way When The Right Tym Comes.
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by emmysam2: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2012
Sabotage !!! Bunch of Criminals, they are...all of them Government Officials. Arson, that is always the true picture. Why do they always have fire outbreaks where official details are kept. Why dont we ever hear of fire outbreak in government restrooms and dinning rooms? We know for certain that whatever evidences that are likely to incriminate them are gone with the wind. Corruption Continues!!! sad
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by moderattor: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2012
this must be Mr. Herman hembe trying to cover some tracks!
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by osajojo(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2012
The way fire guts government buildings one wud think they have stoves using fuel in their office. Electrical sparks starts from the table or cabinet where documents are in. I forgive them
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by sledge001(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2012
careytommy: ''The fire started in the legal and accounts departments''
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
HMMMMM. This fools think we're still stupid. lucky for them all investigations will end in a deadlock. As usual. Na only God go punish all of them
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by jamil2(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2012
The next fire out break should be in the Nass building. lol
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by tigerleggs(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2012
Lord have mercy on us
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by Pambegua(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2012
So easy to say bt too difficult 2 believe!
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by Bello555: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2012
Maybe the present probe will expose all other monies they have embezzled..... Smart senators.
Re: Fire Breaks Out In National Assembly Annex by juman(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
How many NASS members consumed by the fire?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Air-conditioned Trains Commissioned By VP Sambo In Makurdi / Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno / A Video Showing Bokoharam fighting back Nigerian soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.