Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? (2407 Views)

Unable To Comment Or Reply Post On Any Section On Nairaland / I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Beaf1: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
Imagine after typing like a 100 lines and when i hit the 'submit' botton some error message will show.

So frustrating..
Seun, does it have to do with the new nairaland?

Bolding a sentence or inserting any of the expressions ends in dublicating everything
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
That is why most businesses in Nigeria fail after a few years running. The silly new nairaland forum is filled with bugs and errors.

You can't even see the topics which you have posted into because there isn't any indicator to that effect. In the past, there were different colored chat bubbles which indicated the type of thread it was but now everything is just blue and dull.

Seun, you have used ur own hand to ruin your business. Do you feel that pple are going to start coming back soon? Think again.

Dead site. sad
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by buzor(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
pls beaf and pdude, lets give seun some time to make good and positive changes in nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by buzor(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
greateros:

Yeah right - but i tot thats y he is suppose to run a beta version until all things are in order before full integration.

pls urgently fix the topic comment alert. angry angry

whatever happened to forum moderator's names! sad sad
need to make d changes fast
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by buzor(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
i dont know if any one has used d nl search box recently and if any one has observed d CRAp d search box has turned into.
i also tot seun promised to bring in new Features every week; cos i ve not seen any...
what about d private messagin we talked about...
nothing nothing nothing and just nothing
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Beaf: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
buzor: pls beaf and pdude, lets give seun some time to make good and positive changes in nairaland

The OP is not me. That guy is a fake id!ot.
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

shocked shocked true o!
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by oiseworld: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf:

just imagine, some people don't have a mind of their own. Copy copy cat.
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by gulfer: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2012
Beaf!:
Imagine after typing like a 100 lines and when i hit the 'submit' botton some error message will show.

So frustrating..

Bolding a sentence or inserting any of the expressions ends in dublicating everything
I am unsure you'd be able to type ten lines not to talk of a hundred but i am positive you are just a noisy one.Can you explain how you created this thread or was it creared on blackberry [b]work[/b]book? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Beaf: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
pDude:
shocked shocked true o!

oiseworld: just imagine, some people don't have a mind of their own. Copy copy cat.

I can't understand it. There are a few of them around, all id!ots with pimple sized d.i.c.k.s that need to pretend to be someone else to satisfy their hollow lives.
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2012
B'cos your Blackberry is a 'SMART' phone and doesn't like the idea of you trying to impersonate someone else.

You think you've got problems now? Wait till your smartphone has a word with your Laptop/PC. They too will want no part of you after that.

Just kidding wink.
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Obasemo: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2012
Why is everyone blaming this guy? Are you paying him for doing this? Mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by meyou(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Another Great Way of Making Extra Cash Online is HERE!!!
Register and start earning cash with no sweat. You are not paying any thing, is just to register under A link and start earning

VISIT: http://naijablink..com/ FOR MORE INFO
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by EKSamuel(m): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2014
THE PROPHET SPEAKS

"1. I see what is happening in Syria also happening in the Russian federation. As I look into the spirit realm, I see the Russian national flag burning from different corners with little flames, until it congregated at the centre of the flag with a huge explosion....Let's pray for Russia.

2. I see a fatal accident on a woman president in 2014.

3. Poison is being transported to the Aso Rock in sheep's clothing.

4. Rivers and Bayelsa States will be overwhelmed with killings in 2014.

5. In 2014, the people of the Benin Kingdom will gather together on a crucial matter.

6. God is raising 14,000 new Prophets in 2014, all over the world.

7. I see uncommon visitors coming into Nigeria in 2014."

PROPHECY TO THE AMERICAN NATION FOR 2014, FROM REV. GABRIEL ISRAEL

The United States of America will experience the greatest of plagues ever to be recorded in history for:
1. Its gradual decline for the support of the national peace of Israel;
2. Its insensitivity and unpercieved cunning style of the Persians (Iran) to lure her (America) to support its world endangering nuclear program that is timely injurious to the nation of Israel. But God will protect the nation of Israel.
3. Part of the strike that America will suffer will be highly economical and naturally occuring disasters. Except America turns and listens to the plight of the Jewish state, she (America) will greatly pay for an alliance with the Persians.
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by aminu790(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Beaf1:

So frustrating..

grin
Beaf1:

So frustrating..

Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by JessieSaler: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
My land and all tip are issued for the changes. The completion of the writing help is fired for the turns. Chunk is fit for the terms. The ruling is done for the definition of the apprehension for the goals for humans.
Re: I Cant Create Or Reply To A Topic On My Blackberry Playbook Why? Seun? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hello?

(1) (Reply)

The Heartbreaking Poem A 14yr Old Girl Wrote Before She Killed Herself / Kano varsiy First Class Graduate Set Record In The British IELTS Exams. / I Was Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.