Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! (12105 Views)

NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion / Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by noiseless: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
@okija juju. please don't be ashamed to identify with your Yoruba people, I don't care what ethnic group your ID is taken from, for your information a lot of none Yorubas do speak Yoruba and they don't go about posing as Yorubas the way you do with igbo IDs.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by noiseless: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
Oh! Sharialand has resorted to deleting comments to continue their holier than thou.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by mykejones(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mykejones your comment has been hidden. Lol.
Tribal wars! Continue o
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
Check this out guys

1 big tin of Cowbell milk =900 grams

She swallowed 2.1kg of heroin.

2.1kg = approximately 2 and a half tins of cowbell 900g tin.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jisos nwoye nka!! Imagine downing 2 and half tins of cowbell 900g tin milk in one sitting!!! Choi!! Some people are hard o!! Jisos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Callotti: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
Make dem kukuma 'hide' the whole thread na! cheesy
Disu NL too sweeeeet I tellya!
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Callotti: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2012
Yeske!:
So which one were you, preterm or full term with severe nutritional insult?

I was the later. . .full term but severely malnourished.
Ma mama nor fit gain weight, to tiny. . .but as you can see, I have made up for it in the right places.
. . . AND SOME CHANGE! cool
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
Callotti:

I was the later. . .full term but severly malnourished.
Ma mama nor fit gain weight. . .but as you can see, I have made up for it in the right places.
. . . AND SOME CHANGE! cool

What right places? Oya show me pix of those 'right places'. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
@Mods- una go hide replies, una go tire. Nor be nairaland again? Na the mods dey tribalistic pass. Una hand never dey pain una. You go hide replies tire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by snthesis(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2012
nigerians in diaspora destroying our image

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by noiseless: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
Yet sharialand is busy deleting comments, even the very weak ones from their beloved okija juju to expose his idiocy was deleted, or is the person using his ID one of the moderators? HELLO!!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by pdpiperpippen: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
Odas they set beta record see the rubbish records we dey set? One question pls, she don shit am finish? We no want any ndlea, baba suwe incident again o!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by HighChief4(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
They always break and set records in any crime they take over. They keep shitting drugs in every airport. Yoruba I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by noiseless: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
And yet we are facing only the northerners in their wuru wuru attitude to governance when we should be lumping them together with their longtime partners crimes, why delete all the comments because you can't stand the shame, anyway i'm off.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by pdpiperpippen: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
Na shit I talk not poo, person wey wack nearly 3kg of heroin gats shit now nay wa, abi u know the shit.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
i think Igbo will continue to take the first postion in this drug swallowing competition, chei, Yoruba came with powerful retreat. She even break world record. I bow for you, ma. My country men Igbo, please lets restructure our strategies to maintain the lead and take our glory back
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

One advice to y'all drug mules: if your babalawo and baba suwe's babalawo are different, don't even think about transporting that thing.

You will sooner find yourself shiitting under the glares and stares of security cameras and DEA agents. It aint worth it man. Work hard and money go come.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Callotti: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude:

What right places? Oya show me pix of those 'right places'. cheesy

That's not what friends are for on NL. . .only h-enemies! wink
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2012
Callotti:

That's not what friends are for on NL. . .only h-enemies! wink

Just kidding around ma'am. Me I be flend not
h-enemy.

Oh boy! I dey enjoy this thread o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by delors(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
Ok. Good. Finally a Nigerian broke the world records...Guniness World records, where are you guess? we gat a contender here grin grin
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by abouzaid: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
Like everything nigerian, nairaland will gradually fade away with the extreme tribalism of the owner and his mods, why are u deleting ppl comments, if it's igbo, none would be deleted. Infact, i'm protesting this injustice by keeping off nairaland for the mean time. Seun ur an i d i o t and all ur mod are worse than goats. U came from a tribe of dirty,cheating,lying and obese losers. Now delete that and ban me. Shame on u if u don't.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Callotti: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude:

Just kidding around ma'am. Me I be flend not
h-enemy.

Oh boy! I dey enjoy this thread o cheesy

You get work?
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ichidodo: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
hustla: People need to have brain swaps like sims on nairaland.must errtin b tribalistic?would d oyinbo man issue u visas based on ur tribe?I'm a Yoruba man and ibos and hausas have drug barons amongst them alike..Someone did something despicable and instead of condemning such acts,we r busy pointing accusing fingers at each other..Things like dis contribute to the white man's decision not to grant visas at the slightest excuse
How can Nigeria move on if we stl have dis useless arguments amongst ourselves? D colonial masters really sowed a seed of discourse amongst us,which if we don't stop might be on for life.
Nuff said
Sharrap dia! If it was an igbo, u and ure paedophile wuld have a binge on d igbo race. Now its our turn, so keep quiet and cower ure head in shame.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ichidodo: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2012
delors: Ok. Good. Finally a Nigerian broke the world records...Guniness World records, where are you guess? we gat a contender here grin grin
Not only a Nigerian but a yiriba Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ichidodo: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2012
4bobo: i think Igbo will continue to take the first postion in this drug swallowing competition, chei, Yoruba came with powerful retreat. She even break world record. I bow for you, ma. My country men Igbo, please lets restructure our strategies to maintain the lead and take our glory back
Nna men! The yiribas have it. There is no way an igbo wuld want to hover close to death like dat yiriba paedophile woman cuz anytin above dat weight is suicide. We igbos aint dumb.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by bakila: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2012
PrinceDudu: Twenty Four Million Naira (=N=24,000,000) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Only
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by MmuoOkija: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
The Marginalization on Nairaland is amazing to say the least!!

Okija_juju got banned, yet Bluetooth is left to run wild on Nairaland.

I hope you all can see the bias being exhibited by the MODS. . .

As it is Ofemmanus on the recieving end, No Igbos are allowed to point out the Fact that an Yoruba woman just broke a record for drug smuggling that was previously held by an Yoruba man. . . But if were an Ada, Nkiru or Ngozi that broke this record, this would be the meeting ground of every OPC and Afenifere Yoruba persons on Nairaland.

You may ban me, but you cant stop me from saying the truth as I see it.

Alusi Okija dont die, we multiply!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2012
Callotti:

You get work?
Mu he he he he he he

No. I nor need work. Goodluck Jonathan na my papa tongue

Mu che che che che che che cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ekwynwa1: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
@ mods why was Ekwy nwa banned, she is cool headed, fun loving, nice detribalised Poster, she doesn’t go about looking for trouble, she only defend herself from Nairaland predators, why was she banned even as the predators are allowed to carry out their antagonistic deeds against others, why was she banned without a warning ….why why? angry
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by PweetyJay(f): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude: Check this out guys

1 big tin of Cowbell milk =900 grams

She swallowed 2.1kg of heroin.

2.1kg = approximately 2 and a half tins of cowbell 900g tin.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jisos nwoye nka!! Imagine downing 2 and half tins of cowbell 900g tin milk in one sitting!!! Choi!! Some people are hard o!! Jisos

Lmao!.......Nairalanders will not kill me!!!!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ekwynwa1: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mmuo Okija: The Marginalization on Nairaland is amazing to say the least!!

Okija_juju got banned, yet Bluetooth is left to run wild on Nairaland.

I hope you all can see the bias being exhibited by the MODS. . .

As it is Ofemmanus on the recieving end, No Igbos are allowed to point out the Fact that an Yoruba woman just broke a record for drug smuggling that was previously held by an Yoruba man. . . But if were an Ada, Nkiru or Ngozi that broke this record, this would be the meeting ground of every OPC and Afenifere Yoruba persons on Nairaland.

You may ban me, but you cant stop me from saying the truth as I see it.

Alusi Okija dont die, we multiply!

the same with cool Ekwy nwa! angry

@ mods why was Ekwy nwa banned, she is cool headed, fun loving, nice detribalised Poster, she doesn’t go about looking for trouble, she only defend herself from Nairaland predators, why was she banned even as the predators are allowed to carry out their antagonistic deeds against others, why was she banned without a warning ….why why?
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by bakila: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
ichidodo: Sharrap dia! If it was an igbo, u and ure paedophile wuld have a binge on d igbo race. Now its our turn, so keep quiet and cower ure head in shame.

Abi oh, but do not complain when you "turn" comes and they are having a go at you.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by bakila: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude:

No. I nor need work. Goodluck Jonathan na my papa tongue

Mu che che che che che che cheesy grin

Enjoy yourself first son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) / New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia / Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.