Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! (12106 Views)

NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. / Man On Bail In Cocaine Smuggling Trial Re-Arrested For Heroin Ingestion / Edwin Ozoani Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Olaolufred(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2012
Adebisi @ 52,
Legacy for his children? Hell bad.
This is pathetic.

It doesn't necessarily have to be on the cover page.
What is bad is bad.
This is not tribe, this is crime.
Though may be more common in particular area,but in this case it is Adebisi.
The children will be motherless for some years.
This is the reward of the love for money.
And free help out of Nigeria. Some are so desperate to travel out that Barons use them to achieve their own end.
But only her knows why she went into this.
Be bold enough to accept your result sheet Maddam Bola.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by bakila: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude: cheesy cheesy cheesy

One advice to y'all drug mules: if your babalawo and baba suwe's babalawo are different, don't even think about transporting that thing.

You will sooner find yourself shiitting under the glares and stares of security cameras and DEA agents. It aint worth it man. Work hard and money go come.

Gbam
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Raphtop(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mehn, she don enta guiness book of record. Congratulatn my lady ;DMehn, she don enta guiness book of record. Congratulatn my lady
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by bakila: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude:

What right places? Oya show me pix of those 'right places'. cheesy

I am becoming jealous you are hitting too much on lasiCALLOTTI.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Shokoloko(f): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
ekwy nwa should simply get another id and register. its not difficult
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Akintola11(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2012
To fulfil his project against “rent seeking parasites” in favour of productive patriotic capitalists, Nigerian Central Bank Governor Sanusi will need the masses' help.

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/sanusi-class-warrior-fuel-subsidy
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ekwynwa1: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2012
Shokoloko: ekwy nwa should simply get another id and register. its not difficult

thanks cool
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ekwynwa1: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2012
Mmuo Okija: Who remembers this Yoruba guy!! ;DWho remembers this Yoruba guy!!

this one?

Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by MmuoOkija: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
^^^^

YES o!!

Na him be that!!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by mezie4u(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
udochika: I know this thread will never make the front page. If na chimezie or chijioke, seun and his brothers go write the names in capital letter.
must u use that precious name chimezie? Why not chika or udochukwu...
Just kiddin o
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by chuks49(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2012
grin
Ekwy + Nwa:

this one?

The photographer deserves an award.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2012
Thank you Mods!!

Okija Is Back!!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ichidodo: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2012
bakila:

Abi oh, but do not complain when you "turn" comes and they are having a go at you.
Am an igbo warrior ve taken flak-fire enuf 2 crash a Globemaster. Which is delight in trashin ure paedophilic yiriba tribe.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by ichidodo: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2012
bakila:

Abi oh, but do not complain when you "turn" comes and they are having a go at you.
Am an igbo warrior ve taken flak-fire enuf 2 crash a Globemaster. Which is y i delight in trashin ure paedophilic yiriba tribe.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Yeske2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
pDude: Check this out guys

1 big tin of Cowbell milk =900 grams

She swallowed 2.1kg of heroin.

2.1kg = approximately 2 and a half tins of cowbell 900g tin.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jisos nwoye nka!! Imagine downing 2 and half tins of cowbell 900g tin milk in one sitting!!! Choi!! Some people are hard o!! Jisos
Damn!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Yeske2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2012
Callotti:

I was the later. . .full term but severely malnourished.
Ma mama nor fit gain weight, to tiny. . .but as you can see, I have made up for it in the right places.
. . . AND SOME CHANGE! cool
Good for you.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Yeske2(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
Callotti:

That's not what friends are for on NL. . .only h-enemies! wink
Patronizing? hmm, that's cool.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by destinedvcde(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2012
Come to think of it, yuruba woman stil hustling @50, are they this hardworking? Adebisi is a shame 2 all yorubas! Oyinbo don talkam, A fool @ 40...
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by zumbigbo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
: grin grin grin grin

Kai. I dey fear for security at London Gatwick or Heathrow when Nigerian Olympic fans arrive to support our team.

They will see small Funmi, 5 ft 1 inch, skinny from 0-1-0, looking no more than 50 KG, enter weighing scale and tip 120KG with arrow hitting scale end.

No seriously, this is the only way we can win gold, we need a facebook page to force the ICC to enter new sport, sharp, sharp

1) - WOMEN - Under 100KG pellet ingestion and 50m run to collect recharge card and Brazilian weave at finishing post.

2) - MEN - Over 100KG pellet ingestion for men. First to release from bowel, wins.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by BLECINS(f): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2012
grin
Na wa o , i no understand dis type of love between ibos and yorubas, una too like una self.
On a more serious note, which award Dem go give dis babe for breaking dis world record? OON , GCFR, MON ? Abi na presidential hand shake dem go give am ?
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by phreakabit(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2012
[size=18pt]This YORUBA Nigerian is certainly the mother of all dare devils. Apparently, years of training with amala wasn't in vain.[/size]
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by beeke(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
2face For instance Remix:

[Whistling]

Eh!...Chineke me!... Ew!
Ala Oyi e!.. Ala Oyi e!
Ala Oyi e!.. Ala Oyi e!

Verse 1
For instance
Say na baba suwe give Adebisi dis chance
Say na them 2 dey make plans
For all party involved to benefit
Abi Adebisi make them disagree
In order to create her own chance
She tell baba you are not of importance
Now baba suwe is laughing from a distance
Adebisi is now regretting d miss chance
Cos baba for prevent her from being a victim of circumstance
She for hammer if only she did not ignore baba suwe existence
Adebisi think say she fit use gragra excuse buy chance
Like say baba suwe no know wetin dey
Adebisi wen use pro dey play
When she decide to form resistance
she feel say baba wan introduce act of exploitance
But now she will be living in a jail house
O my God!
Ala Oyi e!

This thing that she's feeling
i must confess is a feeling of jail
And you know say is so...Ala Oyi e!
This thing na jail
And she know it wont snow... Ala Oyi e!
This thing is affecting 9ja
And is killing our image... Ala Oyi e!
See this type of thing we we dey feel
They make me dey want to dey... Ala Oyi e!
Even if I want to dey chill
I go still dey want to dey... Ala Oyi e!
Stand look around MMIA
I bet you go dey want to dey.to dey Ala Oyi e!.
Ala Oyi e! for the things wey we see wey make us shout Ala Oyi e!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by hustla(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2012
ichidodo: Sharrap dia! If it was an igbo, u and ure paedophile wuld have a binge on d igbo race. Now its our turn, so keep quiet and cower ure head in shame.

How exactly do u want God to punish u? Do u want to run mad naked or u want ur corpse to be eaten by maggots? Have some brains and change fo once,ode ashunu
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by hustla(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
beeke: 2face For instance Remix:

[Whistling]

Eh!...Chineke me!... Ew!
Ala Oyi e!.. Ala Oyi e!
Ala Oyi e!.. Ala Oyi e!

Verse 1
For instance
Say na baba suwe give Adebisi dis chance
Say na them 2 dey make plans
For all party involved to benefit
Abi Adebisi make them disagree
In order to create her own chance
She tell baba you are not of importance
Now baba suwe is laughing from a distance
Adebisi is now regretting d miss chance
Cos baba for prevent her from being a victim of circumstance
She for hammer if only she did not ignore baba suwe existence
Adebisi think say she fit use gragra excuse buy chance
Like say baba suwe no know wetin dey
Adebisi wen use pro dey play
When she decide to form resistance
she feel say baba wan introduce act of exploitance
But now she will be living in a jail house
O my God!
Ala Oyi e!

This thing that she's feeling
i must confess is a feeling of jail
And you know say is so...Ala Oyi e!
This thing na jail
And she know it wont snow... Ala Oyi e!
This thing is affecting 9ja
And is killing our image... Ala Oyi e!
See this type of thing we we dey feel
They make me dey want to dey... Ala Oyi e!
Even if I want to dey chill
I go still dey want to dey... Ala Oyi e!
Stand look around MMIA
I bet you go dey want to dey.to dey Ala Oyi e!.
Ala Oyi e! for the things wey we see wey make us shout Ala Oyi e!

C how childish ppl can be tho',u wasted hw many mins of ur life composing dis hate ish..u need to be shot!
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by UKBobo(m): 3:24am On Mar 24, 2012
My girlfriend has three uncles serving time in Prison in 3 different countries - Malaysia, Brasil and UK. The get money at all costs mentality is over-bearing methinks.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by mkmyers45(m): 3:49am On Mar 24, 2012
zumbigbo: : grin grin grin grin

Kai. I dey fear for security at London Gatwick or Heathrow when Nigerian Olympic fans arrive to support our team.

They will see small Funmi, 5 ft 1 inch, skinny from 0-1-0, looking no more than 50 KG, enter weighing scale and tip 120KG with arrow hitting scale end.

No seriously, this is the only way we can win gold, we need a facebook page to force the ICC to enter new sport, sharp, sharp

1) - WOMEN - Under 100KG pellet ingestion and 50m run to collect recharge card and Brazilian weave at finishing post.

2) - MEN - Over 100KG pellet ingestion for men. First to release from bowel, wins.
****Faints****
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by GboyegaD(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2012
She is suffering from I MUST DIE RICH SYNDROME else at her age she should have been more reasonable and wiser.
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2012
udochika: I know this thread will never make the front page. If na chimezie or chijioke, seun and his brothers go write the names in capital letter.
Lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Man For N7.6m Fraud In Kano (Photo) / New Female Tenants Kidnaps 4 Children From Different Parents In Umuahia / Alfa Kills Co-tenant In Ogun Over N60 House Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.