Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,109 members, 7,838,814 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World (2952 Views)

Why Are Women Unclean From Partaking In Church Activities After Childbirth / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action? / Unclean Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: you sure gave me that impression. Face book id ebuka allison Isl Unilag check it out.
When ur enemy slaps u turn d other cheek, forgive 77*7 times, oh my little 'mucker'. Check ur tone, it seems written to incite, and all caps makes me think you're yelling.
ACTUALLY THE ALL CAPS THING IS SOMETHING I ADOPTED RECENTLY. I THINK ITS CUTE. 'ME OL MUCKER' IS A BRITISH SLANG. IT MEANS 'MY OLD MATE'

SCRIPTURE SAYS IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO TROUBLE THEE (1 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6)
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: YOU GOT A LOT OF SP-UNK LIL FELLA. ILL GIVE YOU THAT MUCH. wink YOU ARE A PUGILISTS DREAM, BUT LIKE MY BROTHERS FROM THE BRAND NUBIAN ALWAYS SAY, PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN.

ANYHOW LETS GET DOWN TO ALL THE POINTS YOU RAISED, I AM HARDLY AN INSUFFERABLE PRICK AND NEITHER HAVE I BEEN KNIGHTED A LORD YET grin grin . IF YOU ARE NIGERIAN THEN I AM MICHEAL JORDAN. I AM HARDLY A RACIST, I HAVE A WHITE FRIEND OR TWO. THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY GOD IS LOVE. GOD IS LOVE AND HATE. HERE ARE 3 VERSES IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE LORD HATES (ROMANS 9 VS 13)(MALACHI 1 VS 3)(AMOS 5 VS 15). IT SAYS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT IF YOUR ENEMIES ARE EVIL IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). THERE ARE SOME ENEMIES YOU HAVE WHO ARE NOT EVIL. THEY ARE JUST YOUR ENEMIES BASED ON MINOR DIFFERENCES IN OPINIONS. THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU ARE INSTRUCTED NOT TO HATE. THE ONES WHO DEVISE EVIL IN THEIR MINDS ? IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). I AM HARDLY A HATEFUL IRRITATING SCORNWORTHY BRAT, SOME HAVE DESCRIBED ME AS A LOVABLE HUGGABLE TEDDY BEAR grin grin grin

YOU DONT REPAY THEFT BY BECOMING AN ARMED ROBBER ? SCRIPTURE SAYS IT IS RIGHTEOUS TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO ARE TROUBLING YOU. 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 'since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you' (SEE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING YOUR BIBLE ME OL MUCKER EA7)

AM I ARROGANT ENOUGH TO SEE MYSELF AS A JEW ? I THINK THESE SCRIPTURES PROVE YOU WRONG (JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) (LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10) (LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) (JOB 30 VS 30). AND MAY I RECOMMEND THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. IT DESCRIBES HOW THE JEWS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA FROM ISRAEL. AND YES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SPEAK HEBREW BECAUSE THE LORD DISCONTINUED US FROM OUR HERITAGE AS HEBREWS (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) BECAUSE OF OUR TRANGRESSION (AMOS 3 VS 2) AND HENCE HE UPLIFTED A BASE PEOPLE, THE HEATHEN, THE GENTILES (ROMANS 11 VS 11) OVER US TO TEACH US A LESSON. THE HEATHENS HE RAISED OVER US ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DISCONTINUE US FROM OUR HERITAGE (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) AND ASSUME OUR HERITAGE AS THEIRS (1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 ) AND HENCE WHY THEY SPEAK AN ADULTERATED FORM OF HEBREW. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED HERE (REVELATIONS 2 VS 9) (REVELATION 3 VS 9)

AND FINALLY, I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN. I CANT ASK YOU TO BE WHAT I AM NOT. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN MYSELF. I HAVE NO RELIGION.
affiliated with christianity then, the lord part-that was sarcasm, u get?
And uh i think you are [del] partly right about that[/del] wrong about that immigration thing, but i'll chk. And now u r a prick still, having white friends *faints* whats next, homosexuality!!!
Did you warn em at least about thermo nuclear fire, oh you beast.
See how you earned he who shall not be wrong lord prick, i can post on my wall if u like to verify myself, but u hv 2 give be ur own I,d in return. And I don't talk like a nigerian, i talk like me. I'm not a person to be categorized as 'a/an **************ian/ish/ese/eist' i'm human and my own person
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: YOU GOT A LOT OF SP-UNK LIL FELLA. ILL GIVE YOU THAT MUCH. wink YOU ARE A PUGILISTS DREAM, BUT LIKE MY BROTHERS FROM THE BRAND NUBIAN ALWAYS SAY, PUNKS JUMP UP TO GET BEAT DOWN.

ANYHOW LETS GET DOWN TO ALL THE POINTS YOU RAISED, I AM HARDLY AN INSUFFERABLE PRICK AND NEITHER HAVE I BEEN KNIGHTED A LORD YET grin grin . IF YOU ARE NIGERIAN THEN I AM MICHEAL JORDAN. I AM HARDLY A RACIST, I HAVE A WHITE FRIEND OR TWO. THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY GOD IS LOVE. GOD IS LOVE AND HATE. HERE ARE 3 VERSES IN THE BIBLE WHERE THE LORD HATES (ROMANS 9 VS 13)(MALACHI 1 VS 3)(AMOS 5 VS 15). IT SAYS LOVE YOUR ENEMIES BUT IF YOUR ENEMIES ARE EVIL IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). THERE ARE SOME ENEMIES YOU HAVE WHO ARE NOT EVIL. THEY ARE JUST YOUR ENEMIES BASED ON MINOR DIFFERENCES IN OPINIONS. THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU ARE INSTRUCTED NOT TO HATE. THE ONES WHO DEVISE EVIL IN THEIR MINDS ? IT SAYS HATE THEM (AMOS 5 VS 15). I AM HARDLY A HATEFUL IRRITATING SCORNWORTHY BRAT, SOME HAVE DESCRIBED ME AS A LOVABLE HUGGABLE TEDDY BEAR grin grin grin

YOU DONT REPAY THEFT BY BECOMING AN ARMED ROBBER ? SCRIPTURE SAYS IT IS RIGHTEOUS TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO ARE TROUBLING YOU. 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 'since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you' (SEE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN READING YOUR BIBLE ME OL MUCKER EA7)

AM I ARROGANT ENOUGH TO SEE MYSELF AS A JEW ? I THINK THESE SCRIPTURES PROVE YOU WRONG (JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) (LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10) (LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) (JOB 30 VS 30). AND MAY I RECOMMEND THE BOOK BABYLON TO TIMBUCKTU. IT DESCRIBES HOW THE JEWS ENDED UP IN WEST AFRICA FROM ISRAEL. AND YES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SPEAK HEBREW BECAUSE THE LORD DISCONTINUED US FROM OUR HERITAGE AS HEBREWS (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) BECAUSE OF OUR TRANGRESSION (AMOS 3 VS 2) AND HENCE HE UPLIFTED A BASE PEOPLE, THE HEATHEN, THE GENTILES (ROMANS 11 VS 11) OVER US TO TEACH US A LESSON. THE HEATHENS HE RAISED OVER US ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DISCONTINUE US FROM OUR HERITAGE (JEREMIAH 17 VS 4) AND ASSUME OUR HERITAGE AS THEIRS (1 MACCABEES 3 VS 48 ) AND HENCE WHY THEY SPEAK AN ADULTERATED FORM OF HEBREW. THESE PEOPLE ARE DESCRIBED HERE (REVELATIONS 2 VS 9) (REVELATION 3 VS 9)

AND FINALLY, I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN. I CANT ASK YOU TO BE WHAT I AM NOT. I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN MYSELF. I HAVE NO RELIGION.
affiliated with christianity then, the lord part-that was sarcasm, u get?
And uh i think you are [del] partly right about that[/del] wrong about that immigration thing, but i'll chk. And now u r a prick still, having white friends *faints* whats next, homosexuality!!!
See how you earned he who shall not be wrong lord prick, i can post on my wall if u like to verify myself, but u hv 2 give be ur own I,d in return. And I don't talk like a nigerian, i talk like me. I'm not a person to be categorized as 'a/an **************ian/ish/ese/eist' i'm human and my own person.
And I'm 15 and a comic fan so i
watch avengers.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: affiliated with christianity then, the lord part-that was sarcasm, u get?
i knew the 'lord' thing was sarcasm. just thought i would get a laugh if i replied to it with a straight face grin

i aint warn them yet. i dont want them to start shooting up macdonalds before they kill themself. grin grin grin you know how white folk get
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: affiliated with christianity then, the lord part-that was sarcasm, u get?
See how you earned he who shall not be wrong lord prick, i can post on my wall if u like to verify myself, but u hv 2 give be ur own I,d in return. And I don't talk like a nigerian, i talk like me. I'm not a person to be categorized as 'a/an **************ian/ish/ese/eist' i'm human and my own person.
And I'm 15 and a comic fan so i
watch avengers.
if you are 15 shouldnt you be drinking mummys bre-ast milk instead of hanging out on nairaland arguing with your elders angry
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: ACTUALLY THE ALL CAPS THING IS SOMETHING I ADOPTED RECENTLY. I THINK ITS CUTE. 'ME OL MUCKER' IS A BRITISH SLANG. IT MEANS 'MY OLD MATE'

SCRIPTURE SAYS IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING TO RECOMPENSE THOSE WHO TROUBLE THEE (1 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6)
thnx for stopping the caps. I'll let that white folk get comment slide for that little mercy smiley. But, if Paul says x and jesus says Y. Who should we believe? Lol at ignoring the lord thing tho'.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: ACTUALLY THE ALL CAPS THING IS SOMETHING I ADOPTED RECENTLY. I THINK ITS CUTE. 'ME OL MUCKER' IS A BRITISH SLANG. IT MEANS 'MY OLD MATE'

thnx for stopping the caps. I'll let that white folk get comment slide for that little mercy smiley. But, if Paul says x and jesus says Y. Who should we believe? Lol at ignoring the lord thing tho'.
Oh and its MichAEl Jordan. EL , the hebrew word for God. Its my middle name, i get peeved when I see Micheal.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: if you are 15 shouldnt you be drinking mummys bre-ast milk instead of hanging out on nairaland arguing with your elders angry
if year old's suck bre-ast. But not for milk.eek8-)
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: thnx for stopping the caps. I'll let that white folk get comment slide for that little mercy smiley. But, if Paul says x and jesus says Y. Who should we believe? Lol at ignoring the lord thing tho'.
good question. seeing as the lord says 2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 16 'all scripture is God breathed' . i am more inclined to believe paul grin
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: if year old's suck bre-ast. But not for milk.eek8-)
all of a sudden you went from being eloquent to not being able to construct a sentence. i think you are trying too hard to convince us that you are a 15 year old nigerian boy as opposed to a 50 year old white CIA operative spying on NL
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: good question. seeing as Paul says 2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 16 'all scripture is God breathed' . i am more inclined to believe paul grin
fixed it
So you beleive Paul over Jesus. Letters written by Paul are no more scripture than letters by oyakillome*/okotie/adeboye etc
* funny typo
As to my age facebook+occams razor
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: all of a sudden you went from being eloquent to not being able to construct a sentence. i think you are trying too hard to convince us that you are a 15 year old nigerian boy as opposed to a 50 year old white CIA operative spying on NL
on mobile, it is easy to make typos. Besides us CIA agents have better things to do with our time. Oops.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: fixed it
So you beleive Paul over Jesus. Letters written by Paul are no more scripture than letters by oyakillome*/okotie/adeboye etc
* funny typo
As to my age facebook+occams razor
Well Jesus does not have his own written scripture. everything was written by paul. so unless you can drag someone who was alive 2000 years ago who can tell me exactly what Jesus said, i believe i will go with paul
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: on mobile, it is easy to make typos. Besides us CIA agents have better things to do with our time. Oops.
i hear ya Chief Randall jackson of the CIA international snooping branch wink cheesy
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: Well Jesus does not have his own written scripture. everything was written by paul. so unless you can drag someone who was alive 2000 years ago who can tell me exactly what Jesus said, i believe i will go with paul
it's not like there are four books chronicling the life of JC, oh wait.
Matthew Mark Luke John
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
ea7: it's not like there are four books chronicling the life of JC, oh wait.
Matthew Mark Luke John
but those four book were not written personally by Jesus. what makes them more valid than pauls writings ? lets keep in mind that all scripture is God breathed 2 timothy 3 vs 16. so all hold all scriptures to esteem.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by ea7(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2012
buzugee: but those four book were not written personally by Jesus. what makes them more valid than pauls writings ? lets keep in mind that all scripture is God breathed 2 timothy 3 vs 16. so all hold all scriptures to esteem.
I repeat, Paul's letters are just letters. Some even in dispute now.
Re: Lord Says America Is The Home Of Every Unclean Spirit In The World by buzugee(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2012
ea7: I repeat, Paul's letters are just letters. Some even in dispute now.
dunno what your beef is anyhow. both paul and matthew mark luke and johns message is not dissimilar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God A Trinity? / Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? / Googling For God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.