Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US (10009 Views)

For Immediate Employment: Front Desk Officer At A Media Firm In Ikeja / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria / Setting Up Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US by emsquare(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2012
Interesting read! Very motivating...
Re: Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US by buJu234: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
If the guy comes to Nigeria to set up an engineering firm, half of the government people will ask for bribe, and the other half would frustrate him because he's not from their tribe or religion.

This is the greatest problem thats driving many investors ( weather Nigerians or foreigners)...
Re: Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US by mickey45: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2015
manchy7531:
you are desperately looking for some new heros rite?(economic,business,scientific,technological and academic)don't worry you hear. but do yourselves good and feed your life and stop living on someones else greatness to feel good and validate your insecurity.congrats to him anyway, good for him and his life and family but he is not putting food on my table neither is he affecting my life.
dayokanu:
^^ Thank you bros.

Some ppl obviously prefer the Nwude, Ade-Bendel, Anajemba, Morris ibekwe, Akindele "Ile-eru" type of heroes as long as they put food on their table

Its not Agbedes fault that you are hungry and need ppl to put food on your table, While young ppl of your age are reading his story and deriving motivation from it to succeed, these ones are yelling about who puts food on their table

Only a parasite like manchy would be looking for ppl to feed him, PARASITE

That is the whole story. Thief ole barawo. you would rather
appreciate ppl who make fortunes from crooked means
even if its killing ppl, swindling, rituals etc.
No wonder your heroes are Anajemba, Ade-Bendel,
Oyenusi, osisikankwu, Anini, Alams, Ibori as long as they
contribute to the economy.
What a useless life. Imagine someone coming on the web to
say he would rather appreciate criminals as long as they
contribute
Maybe when your direct family is swindled by Anajemba,
Ade bendel, Tobechukwu Uba and Nwude, kidnapped by
Osisikankwu, Robbed by Oyenusi and Anini, murdered and
eaten by Clifford orji, you would still appreciate them as
long as they contribute to the economy

dayokanu:

If you need any further reason why you are a hopless fellow, look no further than this post.

Ppl who want to be succesful celerate succesful ppl but ppl like you who are full of bitterness would end up as paupers. Look around in your community, those old men who ended up as diseased 1mbeciles and beggars that was how they started.

Given that you have spent a quarter of your life on earth, that means you have a higher percentage of ending up like those ppl in your clan who died sad and sorrowful

JacobReamen:
Just imagine! This is somebody that comes from a very under-develope country, very large percent of youths here are unemployed. This rediculous

"Food on my table" that has been the bane of this country's progress since inception.
Re: Nigerian Native, Agbede Owns Biggest Black Engineering Firm In The US by mickey45: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2015
buJu234:
If the guy comes to Nigeria to set up an engineering firm, half of the government people will ask for bribe, and the other half would frustrate him because he's not from their tribe or religion.

This is the greatest problem thats driving many investors ( weather Nigerians or foreigners)...

There's no single functioning iron ore mine in Nigeria, Bigotry, Nepotism and other elements of the "Nigerian Factor" strangled the only one that would've been. Even before it's birth.
So he won't have succeeded in Nigeria with that, the only assistance he can render us is in manpower training should the Govt. Ever get serious about harvesting the. Huge potentials in the iron and steel sector

However, given the that such rewards/gains (though staggering) take some time in showing up and our penchant for commissioning projects while we're in office to campaign, I do not see d FG doing anything concerning that area any time soon.

It's sad but that is what obtains for now....
Meanwhile, some indians, chinese etc. are currently shipping these ores out in droves and of course it's with the connivance of some 'sons of the soil'

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are Sacked Or Fired? / How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? / 5 Major Keys To Being The Perfect Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.