Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb (2565 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by 160485(f): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2012
Pls any news about the interview conducted by Diamond bank on the 28th of Feb?

Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by 160485(f): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2012
:oNobody has heard anythinge!
We were many that attended the interview now.Haba!
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by boneruns(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2012
They are still conducting test. I sat for the test on 21st march and i passed. Could you be kind to tell us how the interview went?
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by 160485(f): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
Well the interview questions are based on what you have on your CV. For me, questions were from that.Some said, they asked about the bank.i was not asked such question.

There were so many people slated for it. There is usually an hour gap amnong various time give for each person. For example some had theirs by 8:00am, some 9:00am, some 10:00am etc. You can say specifically the that attended.

The interview panel were 2 comprising of 3 people.

I would suggest you know your CV inside out. That's the most important.

Congratulation for passing the test! It took them over 3 to call me for the interview even though the text i was sent stated shortly.

Hope i've answered your question?
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by 160485(f): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
160485: Well the interview questions are based on what you have on your CV. For me, questions were from that.Some said, they asked about the bank.i was not asked such question.

There were so many people slated for it. There is usually an hour gap amnong various time given for each person. For example some had theirs by 8:00am, some 9:00am, some 10:00am etc. You can't say specifically the number of people that attended.

The interview panel were 2 comprising of 3 people.You're either with Panel A or B.

I would suggest you know your CV inside out. That's the most important.

Congratulation for passing the test! It took them over 3 to call me for the interview even though the text i was sent stated shortly.

Hope i've answered your question?
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by personp(m): 2:36am On Mar 26, 2012
do u mean 3 weeks or 3 months? and please could you be more specific on the kind of questions they asked about wat was on your cv. thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by 160485(f): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2012
I didn't make a mistake. We that passed, waited for 3months before we were called for interview. Now we still waiting for the next stage.

What's on my cV is different from yours. They asked from my CV. I was asked about MDGs becos it was on my CV.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by boneruns(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2012
160485: I didn't make a mistake. We that passed, waited for 3months before we were called for interview. Now we still waiting for the next stage.

What's on my cV is different from yours. They asked from my CV. I was asked about MDGs becos it was on my CV.

I presume you have done two different interviews? Next stage should be medical.

Some people have been invited for interview at Abuja. I think it's in batches and it might take long.
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by personp(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ok tankx....serzly hoping I won't hv 2 wait 4 dat long
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by deegee03: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2012
that serious ooo,waas just thnkin and hoping the shortly would actually mean shortly,had mine on the 17th march 2012, in lag
Re: Diamond Bank Interview On The 28th Of Feb by personp(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
deegee03: that serious ooo,waas just thnkin and hoping the shortly would actually mean shortly,had mine on the 17th march 2012, in lag
Where was ur venue?

(1) (Reply)

Got Interview Invitation From Wholesome Life / How To Write A CV Without Work Experience / Help!!! My Hubby Needs A Change Of Job Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.