Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future (2380 Views)

I Need A Future Partner. / Looking For A Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Nana
where iis teetalks?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kusehin(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2007
must i be searching for Nana for dating? anyway, Nana thanks for all i have heard just cos i want to talk to you. i am still keeping my fingers cross and patiently waiting for someone that will come my way.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by ndumart: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2007
Someone ready to build a future? A carpenter or an Engineer?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by swiftycool(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2007
@kueshin
its a pity we have jut a bulk of immature chicks on nairaland who cant be real. There are some who are truly interested have lied about their ages so it makes it difficult for them to admit they r down.
I really admire your taste in the choice of a working chick, which shows responsibility and independence, those school girls take a longer time to groom and mostly dont know what they want, they mostly fit in just as "girlfriend materials".cos they aint ready to learn.
Just keep searching not necessarily on Nairaland, you'll soon find your true queen and she will be worth all the stress and wait.
Good luck and cheers
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by opokonwa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
@swiftcool

Yours is the coolest and friendliest response that Kusehin has received just for desiring to talk with a fellow humanbeing

I think it's when you humble yourself and show that you appreciate someone that you get loads of sand in the eyes.

@swiftcool
I'm proud of you. Keep being a shoulder

@kusehin
Walk-on and move-on with your life.

Nana ain't worth it Neither is Nairaland
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by olajideola(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2007
hi you girls should save this Guy,, dont you lovely ladies out there have a heart,the bobo is desperate o
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2007
opokonwa:

abi o
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by debosky(m): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2007
Nana you must marry me o. . .I need someone who is ready to build a future too embarassed grin grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:03am On Nov 09, 2007
opokonwa:

@swiftcool

Yours is the coolest and friendliest response that Kusehin has received just for desiring to talk with a fellow humanbeing

I think it's when you humble yourself and show that you appreciate someone that you get loads of sand in the eyes.

@swiftcool
I'm proud of you. Keep being a shoulder

@kusehin
Walk-on and move-on with your life.

Ouch  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, that is the funniest thing have heard tonight
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by niceuzor: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2007
shocked
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by debosky(m): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2007
how can anybody say my lovely Nana isn't worth it? angry angry

Sour grapes is worrying y'all - what you can't have you label it as bad grin grin LOSERS
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by niceuzor: 1:22am On Nov 09, 2007
shocked
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 1:23am On Nov 09, 2007
debosky:

Sour grapes is worrying y'all - what you can't have you label it as bad grin grin LOSERS
Abeg sharappppp my friend grin grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 1:41am On Nov 09, 2007
Debo,dont mind them jare.I know i aint wort the stress because am contented wiv what i have. Kolocious fellows. h[sub][/sub]ow are u doing?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by opokonwa(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2007
debosky:

@debosky

lovely ko! lovely ni!

You don see am before! shocked shocked shocked wishful thinkers!

Will that make Nana dash herself to you and not to Kusehin?!
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by opokonwa(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2007
debosky:

MoOdYLaDy:

Abeg sharappppp my friend grin grin

Make it a double sharappppp my friend angry grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2007
I dont know why opokonwa is having an headache over this issue o.Na ur business?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2007
@oponkowa
shaaaaarrrap and dont u say such to nana again grin grin grin

@poster
dont u like moodylady? shes beautiful grin grin grin send a mail to her and lets see what she'll say.
Lets take it from der dude. You see, im helping out
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by debosky(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2007
Nana no mind dem jare

Opoks FYI I have seen her and she is lovely, but the apollo worrying your eyes won't let you see straight grin grin

@ Moody

Is that how you talk to Mr. O? Or you is just jealous that they aren't chasing that booty of yours wink tongue

at Tkb aka Bola Tinubu. . .I can bet that your darling Remi aint as fine as Nana tongue
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
@deboksy
haba, i know NANA is pretty but ill rather give her to my brother. . .
youre not even in the picture

@Nana
dont let me see you near debosky o

@Poster
what did Moody say?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
Lol. . .that's all am going to say
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by mellow(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2007
It is like Seun is tired of acting as a Ref in this land, methinks he needs an

assistant
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2007
mellow:

It is like Seun is tired of acting as a Ref in this land, methinks he needs an

assistant
[/color][color=#990000]
lol
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2007
@opokonwa

Na wa ooooo, how many ids do you have sef

debosky:

Nana no mind them jare

Opoks FYI I have seen her and she is lovely, but the apollo worrying your eyes won't let you see straight grin grin

@ Moody

Is that how you talk to Mr. O? Or you is just jealous that they aren't chasing that booty of yours wink tongue

at Tkb aka Bola Tinubu. . .I can bet that your darling Remi aint as fine as Nana tongue
Off course not, Mr O is to special, so i won't talk to him like that

me jealous of who grin grin grin, abeg jare, good thing they are not chasing me because all the guys on nairaland are too wowo for me sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tkb417:

@oponkowa
shaaaaarrrap and don't u say such to nana again grin grin grin

@poster
don't u like moodylady? shes beautiful grin grin grin send a mail to her and lets see what she'll say.
Lets take it from der dude. You see, im helping out

In fact monkey fine pass me, so plz tell him not to send me an email if he doesn't want me to be his worst nightmare.

Btw, did i tell you a needed a PR to advertise me

tkb417:

@deboksy
haba, i know NANA is pretty but ill rather give her to my brother. . .
youre not even in the picture

@Nana
don't let me see you near debosky o

@Poster
what did Moody say?
na wa ooooo u seem so obsesses with moody
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by acharry(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
i also need a lady ready 4 serious relationship age btw 20 to 25
i am 27 yrs, a graduate looking 4 job, a yoruba but resides in port
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2007
acharry:

i also need a lady ready 4 serious relationship age between 20 to 25
i am 27 years, a graduate looking 4 job, a yoruba but resides in port
Look at this joker, how are you suppose to get a girl if you got no money.

Don't you know the rules of the game grin grin grin money before women

Focus on your career, and then after you have succeeded then you can start looking for a relationship

How are you suppose to take care of her, if you got no job

Abi na "I LOVE YOU" she go chop

Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by kusehin(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
thanks so much mature people in this site. i appreciate you so much. i know my queen will soon come into my life. infact i am very positive. Thnak you so much
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2007
You are welcome cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2007
In fact monkey fine pass me, so plz tell him not to send me an email if he doesn't want me to be his worst nightmare.

Btw, did i tell you a needed a PR to advertise me
PR to advertise you?? Read this, i'm just flowing with the thread, nothing clandestine.
GEDDIT?

na wa ooooo u seem so obsesses with moody

and what is the meaning of this hindu? erm, obsession is synonymous with, mania, fascination, passion,desire blah blah blah and you think TKB has got all dat for you MOODY.
Gawdddd!!! you dont know who i am.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by seyi1: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
Pray to GOD to be a leader and do not xpect ur spouse to be d one luv should be d imortant tin in a relationship not materialism
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2007
Pray to GOD to be a leader and do not xpect your spouse to be d one love should be d imortant tin in a relationship not materialism
try and translate to our lingua, cos English is our official Language in Las Gidi not espanyol. Ok?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
tkb417:

try and translate to our lingua, because English is our official Language in Las Gidi not espanyol. Ok?
lol
tkb417:

PR to advertise you?? Read this, i'm just flowing with the thread, nothing clandestine.
GEDDIT?

and what is the meaning of this hindu? erm, obsession is synonymous with, mania, fascination, passion,desire blah blah blah and you think TKB has got all that for you MOODY.
Gawdddd!!! you don't know who i am.
lol. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Gay Guy Needed Urgently By A White American Guy 4 Serious Relationship! / Why Is Everybody In Love On Nairaland? / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.