Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future (2381 Views)

I Need A Future Partner. / Looking For A Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
nana:

lollol. . .
"Miss Instigator" isn't there any other thing you are good at!!!!!!!shio
Omo Ghana oshi, too early for this jare

tkb417:

PR to advertise you?? Read this, i'm just flowing with the thread, nothing clandestine.
GEDDIT?

and what is the meaning of this hindu? erm, obsession is synonymous with, mania, fascination, passion,desire blah blah blah and you think TKB has got all that for you MOODY.
Gawdddd!!! you don't know who i am.
You think undecided, don't worry you will be expose very soon
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2007
Miss Instigator" isn't there any other thing you are good at!!!!!!!shio
shes not omo Ghana, shes a Nigerian. Thats just her ID

what will you expose in me? I dont have norin to hide
Pls, sheath ur sword and leave that fyne gurl alone. Ok?
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
tkb417:

shes not omo Ghana, shes a Nigerian. Thats just her ID

what will you expose in me? I don't have norin to hide
Please, sheath your sword and leave that fyne girl alone. Ok?
Are you okay at all, was my comment meant for you, gosh angry
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by jkpretty(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
@moodylady

what's the problem, why don't u keep off these two people, its obvious they are not after u, why r u on the chase.

oh perhaps u r confused, i meant Tkb & nana
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
jkpretty:

@moodylady

what's the problem, why don't u keep off these two people, its obvious they are not after u, why r u on the chase.

WTF, did you miss your road or whatundecided undecided, keep my freaking name out of your freaking mouth

Why can't you mind your fucking business, don't step on my toes because am not in the mood

Was i talking to you angry angry undecided, so stay off
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2007
Its very ok. . . i hope this aint getting outta hand.

This blog is just to promote some camaraderie not insults right, left and center.

@Islander
where are you? When you report for duty, ill ask some questions smiley smiley
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Nope it isn't getting out of hands only if people learn to mind their business
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2007
Nope it isn't getting out of hands only if people learn to mind their business
no, problems if you say so. But, can you delete that post in the other thread? pleaseee
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

"Miss Instigator" isn't there any other thing you are good at!!!!!!!shio

You think undecided, don't worry you will be expose very soon
What is wrong wiv this foolish girl whose username is called MOODYLADY?Kilon she e na? What the heck is wrong wiv ur friggin,f**cking ass? I bet u dont know the meaning of someone being an instigator because if u knew,u would know that title fits u really well. I know u've got an unbridled tongue and u are a girl who's got no minute of happiness na so so so Bad Mood dey for ur sad life. If u've got unresolved issues with me,come out str8 and spill it out and stop being foolish. If not because u're fool and u're a trouble maker,i see no f**cking reason why u should reply to my posts.
Didirin,na me u dey call omo ghana oshi abi? Iwo gan Omo Oshi,bad bele.
Now listen and listen good,when next u reply to my posts,u will have urself to blame. This is a promise!I will give it to you the way u want it.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2007
nana:

What is wrong with this foolish girl whose username is called MOODYLADY?Kilon she e na? What the heck is wrong with your friggin,f**cking ass? I bet u don't know the meaning of someone being an instigator because if u knew,u would know that title fits u really well. I know u've got an unbridled tongue and u are a girl who's got no minute of happiness na so so so Bad Mood dey for your sad life. If u've got unresolved issues with me,come out str8 and spill it out and stop being foolish. If not because u're fool and u're a trouble maker,i see no f**cking reason why u should reply to my posts.
Didirin,na me u dey call omo ghana oshi abi? Iwo gan Omo Oshi,bad bele.
Now listen and listen good,when next u reply to my posts,u will have yourself to blame. This is a promise!I will give it to you the way u want it.

Translate the Yoruba you wrote, then i will reply and space out that trash you wrote, too hard to understand

LOL are a retard or just plain stupid undecided undecided, lol so i guess my username tell the type of person I am, hmmmmmmm dummy
you see that is the fucking problem with your nlanders, you don't fucking know me, lol sad far from it asshole

It takes one fool to recognize another, stupid idiot

Maybe if you stop cosigning to every single post, then i will leave you the fu ck alone. have seen your kind before, so sneanky type.

too bad i got lectures, will be bad for you grin grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
tkb417:

no, problems if you say so. But, can you delete that post in the other thread? pleaseee
okay i will
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by davedesire(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
Men, forget these babes them wey dey form whity for here. dem no reach anything, them they do all this kpako life cos them see you for Naija, make u travel go near them, you go see say them go bow for you. Ummm, this cute ass lady dey show herself here, Norway na im they chack you head, well me no dey look that side at all, I no dey reason am.

Because wetin dey my mind na to hang out with people like saudi arabia king and spain kind daughters.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Translate the Yoruba you wrote, then i will reply and space out that trash you wrote, too hard to understand

LOL are a retard or just plain stupid undecided undecided, lol so i guess my username tell the type of person I am, hmmmmmmm dummy
you see that is the fucking problem with your nlanders, you don't fucking know me, lol sad far from it asshole

It takes one fool to recognize another, stupid idiot

Maybe if you stop cosigning to every single post, then i will leave you the fu ck alone. have seen your kind before, so sneanky type.

too bad i got lectures, will be bad for you grin grin

Dumbo,does any of the the words u put in bold look like yoruba language?
So u now know that it only takes a fool to recognise another fool,right?
One advice i've got for u is this: A day at an elementary school will be of great help because u need to learn courtesy because u lack it a lot. I bet u were trained really well,but u decided to become a bad news to people around u as if u were not taught.
Another thing is this: There is a button which says 'SPELL CHECK'. You might want to check it out because u seriously need it.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
davedesire:

Men, forget these babes them wey dey form whity for here. them no reach anything, them they do all this kpako life because them see you for Naija, make u travel go near them, you go see say them go bow for you. Ummm, this cute ass lady dey show herself here, Norway na im they chack you head, well me no dey look that side at all, I no dey reason am.

Because wetin dey my mind na to hang out with people like saudi arabia king and spain kind daughters.
errr. . .
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by chaloo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
nana, its pointless saying any thing to that woman . why we all are losing it for her. you take care.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2007
chaloo:

nana, its pointless saying any thing to that woman . why we all are losing it for her. you take care.
So who give a fu ck, abi was someone asking for your opinion!!!!!rubbish

nana:

Dumbo,does any of the the words u put in bold look like yoruba language?
So u now know that it only takes a fool to recognise another fool,right?
[b]One advice i've got for u is this: A day at an elementary school will be of great help because u need to learn courtesy because u lack it a lot. I bet u were trained really well,but u decided to become a bad news to people around u as if u were not taught.[/b]Another thing is this: There is a button which says 'SPELL CHECK'. You might want to check it out because u seriously need it.

See I know your ass was stupid but trying to sound smart, “Dumbo” happens to be a slang word, it more like saying “Dummy” gosh

Yawn  yawn gosh am really getting bored of this, damn can you be original for once and stop repeating the same thing over and over, because you are beginning to sound like a broken record.

Oh shit I  can see  how you have been making use of Microsoft word, so is that how you were able to compose your sentence, to bad Microsoft word only helps the spelling but doesn’t recognize run of sentence, unlike me I have to post through my sidekick , so I don’t have access to it. lol fool, trying to teach me English, girl you need more than an English tutor yourself

Why do people assume they actually know who you are just by what they see on nairaland, listen up slowpoke you don’t fucking me or what am capable be, because you are beginning to sound. Bad news will never be my portion maybe it’s your that’s’ your fucking problem oh.

It is obvious your stupid self can not write without using a spell check, I wonder how you write in class not to talk off answering essay question during exam.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by chaloo(m): 4:39am On Nov 13, 2007
this woman is nothing but full of poison. a black mark on womankind. god save everyone from this woman.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2007
chaloo:

this woman is nothing but full of poison. a black mark on womankind. god save everyone from this woman.
I was about to get my beauty sleep until i saw this crap you wrote, damn can you keep my name out of your mouth angry angry abi which can wahala be this
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by chaloo(m): 5:02am On Nov 13, 2007
You are better sleeping so that no one else is disturbed.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2007
i am lost for words . . . . or how can we explain this mudslinging?

@Nana its ok .

@Moody
im sure we are good. . . No more beef, we all can be friends yknow. On the Internet at least smiley You know im actually impressed you deleted that thing, thats very nice of you and ill send you a bottle of wine for that. grin grin grin

@chaloo
Let it go man
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by nana(f): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2007
tkb. . .ok o.
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Moody
im sure we are good. . . No more beef, we all can be friends yknow. On the Internet at least kiss You know im actually impressed you deleted that thing, thats very nice of you and ill send you a bottle of wine for that. grin grin grin
So where is the wine nah
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2007
@Moody
where do i send it? smiley
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
You can send it to my family place in Naija will get it xmas tongue
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by precioussa(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
pls leave dis my guy alone.i think he is really serious about it and dats d only way he thinks he can express himself, abeg carry go my guy
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by tkb417(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Moody
nah. . . when ure here for xmas, you'll get it smiley
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
Oh that's fine with me wink and can I have a plate of fish pepper soup but not to spicy grin
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MissD1(f): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2007
Very interesting what do you have to offer the lady, I mean give more of your Credential
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by cuteass1(f): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2007
@ davedesire

Yea, you got that right dude . . i finally noticed you, go and rejoice, your day is made shey.

Wait oo, and you were saying?? please if you know whats good for you, go and hide . . come out when the rest of the kids in the neighbourhood are ready to play . . till then, zip it up when elders are making convos . .you are by no means qualified.

See me see trouble oo . . you no dey reason am? as in? who asked you? abeg just put your ass on some coaltar, its not by force to be noticed wink wink
Re: Need Someone Who Is Ready To Build A Future by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:41am On Nov 15, 2007
@cutey
Haba see how you finished the poor guy, he was just admiring you na tongue anyway i think his trying to build a future for both you and him cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Everybody In Love On Nairaland? / The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / Rich Sugar Daddy Hookup Anywhere In Nigeria Today. Whatsapp Us +2349132952131 ‪

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.