Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Study In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Germany (34894 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Study In Germany by daregbaye: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
pls i want to travel to germany to study but i dont know how to go about it,can you pls tell me what to do.
Re: Study In Germany by futurewise11(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
Have it in mind that without 8000 euro in a german blocked account or letter from some one in germany to provide document of sponsoring you your student visa is not possible.the most important thing is the cash,once you have that one,get admission from there university and contact the embassy directly or you can check there website for more info.also you can try daad.de they offer scholarship for prospective student in germany as well
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
money is not my problem,but how will i go about it and what about there language, is it when i get there that i will learn it or i have to learn it b4 they will give me visa
Re: Study In Germany by futurewise11(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
daregbaye: money is not my problem,but how will i go about it and what about there language, is it when i get there that i will learn it or i have to learn it b4 they will give me visa
You can get admission without into there university without proficiency in german,moreover many university gives lecture in english languagegerman language is not a must for admission or visa.so when you get there
You can learn the language.but I will advice you to learn it some tit bit of the language in nigeria to ease communication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
Thanks bro,I really appreciate your help.I don't know how to go about there admission process,I was told that I have to translate everything to German.I don't know what to do.
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
@daregbaye which Msc course do u wana study...let me know and I will provide you with list of English Universities in Germany wiv therre websites

1 Like

Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks bro,I want to start afresh from bachelor level,I mean 100 level.thanks
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
@deolub
Thank u,plz post d english university i also hv interest.....tnkz a lot
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
what I am saying is that you guys should tell me which kinda course or field you wish to study and I will give you the list of english taught schools ASAP
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thanks bro,health course,nursing or public health.thanks
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2012
Plz,for me na IT or tourism i wan do....tnkz bro
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2012
@daregbaye am still making my research for you o....buh hAVE this at the back of your mind that if yOU are planning to study anything health in germany my advice is just that you put in for german classes....you can go to gernman embassies for enquiry its just 25,ooo naira for a course wic last 3 months and you need just 3-4 courses to be good in german....basic.
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2012
the list of schools (english I have is for engineering programmes

1 Like

Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2012
Thanks bro,what about there engineering programme.what kind of engineering course do they have,I wouldn't mind computer engineering.thanks
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
try the following univesities am sure they have engineering courses taught in English
1. Leibniz university hannover
2. university of tubingen
3. Berlin university of technology
etc. check those places and let me know how far
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
thanks bro,ihave checked it but am still having little problem with them,because some things are written in german.and i dont know if they collect application fee.bro i dont know if i can call you so that we can talk on phone.there are somethings i want to tell you and that i want to ask you.thanks
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
@deolub,
bt y u ddnt talk abt mine,,, IT or Tourism (undegrdte). Plz assist me also!
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
bro,everything about Berlin university of technology is in german,
Re: Study In Germany by yemmyma: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2012
daregbaye: bro,everything about Berlin university of technology is in german,
Demaejy: @deolub,
bt y u ddnt talk abt mine,,, IT or Tourism (undegrdte). Plz assist me also!

Please people, go to www.daad.de

There you can choose the language of study and what you want to study. Is it difficult?

No if you ask me. Why do you want people to spoon feed you when they know the information you seeking is a no brainer.

Use that website and continue browsing from there.

IF you have other questions that require more understanding of the system then you can ask here.
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2012
www.daad.de is a very good site to visit....but @daregbaye do you have translator on your browser?...thats what I use most times in such cases.....are u on facebook you can give me your link and lets chat.....
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2012
all the schools I mentioned earlier are schools that I just applied to personally buh for postgrad...I am sure if you do your search very well they ve got programs taught in English....
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2012
@yemmy
though hv bn searchn too cos i dont lyk to b updated by pple evrytym.
God bless u,,,,tHnkz br
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2012
Thanks bro,have searched fot it on daad.de,I really appreciate you effort bro,my Facebook id is daregbaye@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
@daregbaye nice one...seems like we both grad from the same school....anyway I have sent a request on fbook and I want to suggest a facebook page for you (Association of Nigerian Students in Germany)....feel free to read earlier post and ask the whole community about your questions. I do ask them a lotta questions also...feel free
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
@deolub..bro i wish to do my masters in germany as well.
Plz cud you tell me the requirements.. And the blocked account, how is it opened. Can i withdraw from the account later?
thanks
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
THE blocked account is opened through the german embassy....and you gaz deposit 1.8 million naira inside....it is monitored o....everytime by the embassy and withdrawal of anythin above 600 euro per month is not guaranteed....so german blocked account is not what you will have to borrow money for them to see you have the money....it has to be there...so fink about it.
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
deolub: THE blocked account is opened through the german embassy....and you gaz deposit 1.8 million naira inside....it is monitored o....everytime by the embassy and withdrawal of anythin above 600 euro per month is not guaranteed....so german blocked account is not what you will have to borrow money for them to see you have the money....it has to be there...so fink about it.
Thanks for the response bro.. plz is the 1.8 million naira the only proof of financial stability that i have to present to the embassy?
thanks
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
yes majorly....buh u need to get admission first which is easy...for undergraduate you must learn german o.....
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
deolub: yes majorly....buh u need to get admission first which is easy...for undergraduate you must learn german o.....
Thank you so much bro. I intend going for masters biochemistry. Could you help me find some good schools. thanks
Re: Study In Germany by deolub: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
iM ALSO A POSTGRADUATE APPLICANT...BUH WHAT OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING......I WILL SEND A SCHOOL LINK TO YOU
Re: Study In Germany by naijaobi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
deolub: iM ALSO A POSTGRADUATE APPLICANT...BUH WHAT OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING......I WILL SEND A SCHOOL LINK TO YOU
Ok. bro thanks. I just graduated and will serve this july batch. Is it advisable to start applying now.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Thanks bro,have checked my Facebook but I did not see ur request.pls resend it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Photo: Collapsed Bridge In Kwara / Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.