Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Study In Germany - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Germany (34901 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 6:20pm On May 15, 2012
pls, i have the admission form.but i dont know if i need to certified my documents or not,and where to certified it.can some pls tell me what to do
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2012
daregbaye: pls, i have the admission form.but i dont know if i need to certified my documents or not,and where to certified it.can some pls tell me what to do
I think its better you certify it.
Re: Study In Germany by daregbaye: 2:09pm On May 16, 2012
i dont know where to certify it,maybe court or german embassy?
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2012
grin Follow ur heart
Re: Study In Germany by olaremy2k: 11:16pm On May 16, 2012
Hello house,i will like to study an indergraduate programme is germany too,i'll prefare business related courses.pls i want to know if i can still apply for september admission now and which school can u advice me to apply...thanks and God bless
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 1:09am On May 17, 2012
daregbaye: pls, i have the admission form.but i dont know if i need to certified my documents or not,and where to certified it.can some pls tell me what to do
go to any high court close to you. i think its 5 naria per page
Re: Study In Germany by Dapto(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2012
@Daregbaye,I will advise to go to d German Embassy which is located at d bk of d US embassy on Walter Carringhton street to have your document certified.Before u go,ensure u have filled d form and also go along with d original copies of all d document u want to certify,not forgetting d photocopy of your international passport photopage.it is FREE but go btw Mon-Thurs before 10am
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2012
Please, how many hours can a student work part-time in Germany? What can one earn per hour?
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2012
fados4sure: Please, how many hours can a student work part-time in Germany? What can one earn per hour?
Re: Study In Germany by linkin8k(m): 2:17am On May 27, 2012
Please i have seen some schools just put bahcelors degree as a requirement without being specific with the gpa. Does it mean one with a low gp can get admission in these school? Thanks
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2012
linkin8k: Please i have seen some schools just put bahcelors degree as a requirement without being specific with the gpa. Does it mean one with a low gp can get admission in these school? Thanks
Do you have a low CGPA?
Re: Study In Germany by linkin8k(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2012
Not me my cousin. We both want to school in Germany, i noticed some schools put 2.5 as a minimum while others just say bachelors
Re: Study In Germany by FX(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2012
Please, I want to study medicine and surgery in Germany. I have the 8000Euros for d blocked account. Can I get admission direct into Medicine and surgery and what school can offer such admission.I mean to start afresh. Thanks
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2012
FX: Please, I want to study medicine and surgery in Germany. I have the 8000Euros for d blocked account. Can I get admission direct into Medicine and surgery and what school can offer such admission.I mean to start afresh. Thanks
do you have a first degree?
Re: Study In Germany by linkin8k(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2012
rubenic:
Do you have a low CGPA?

You didn't reply, please d time is running out for application. What's the minimum gpa that schools don't list need
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 31, 2012
@all in this forum............i appreciate this good work. i current applied to VAC for canadian visa application waiting for the outcome i wish to be positive. summited one last year august but was returned bc of the sponsor i used but nw am using my mum. would love to secure admission here too for graduate study for any IT or engineering couse(computer engineering). thanks. i need a list of school to secure admission and i need all ur help to achieve this. i guess with d 1.8 million excluding tuition will ok, thanks.
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2012
Prince christian: @all in this forum............i appreciate this good work. i current applied to VAC for canadian visa application waiting for the outcome i wish to be positive. summited one last year august but was returned bc of the sponsor i used but nw am using my mum. would love to secure admission here too for graduate study for any IT or engineering couse(computer engineering). thanks. i need a list of school to secure admission and i need all ur help to achieve this. i guess with d 1.8 million excluding tuition will ok, thanks.
use google. i'm sure you will get a good number of schools. act fast!!!
Re: Study In Germany by linkin8k(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
ℓ̊ found a school in Cottbus offering Msc Envrionmental and resource management. Please ℓ̊ would like to know if racism is a big issue in that area because ℓ̊ have been googling and ℓ̊ can only find Asian people saying racism is not much cos of the perception that Asians are usually quiet and hardworking. Am yet to see a black/african give an opinion of Ea.st Germany.

Please can anyone in the house give his/her take on this?
Re: Study In Germany by Barywhyte(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2012
Cruise-z:
I am due to commence an msc program in germany from Oct 2012. I want to find out how long it takes to process student (msc) visa from those that have applied before in Lagos Nigeria. I have all i need to apply for visa ready.

Which part of Germany are u heading Bro? Am in the same situation as you. Jena is the city I'll be heading. I need assistance regarding the issue of visa. I don't have scholarship at the moment
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
university of jena?
Barywhyte:

Which part of Germany are u heading Bro? Am in the same situation as you. Jena is the city I'll be heading. I need assistance regarding the issue of visa. I don't have scholarship at the moment
Re: Study In Germany by linkin8k(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2012
@ rubenic are you purposely ignoring my question? Please help me.
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2012
linkin8k: ℓ̊ found a school in Cottbus offering Msc Envrionmental and resource management. Please ℓ̊ would like to know if racism is a big issue in that area because ℓ̊ have been googling and ℓ̊ can only find Asian people saying racism is not much cos of the perception that Asians are usually quiet and hardworking. Am yet to see a black/african give an opinion of Ea.st Germany.

I cant really say much about racism because am also a prospective student. From the information have gather so far from some student in Germany, i was told racism has really dropped.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
does one need to pay the application fees before securing admission in germany...............what site is the scholarship stuff. thanks all
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
Prince christian: does one need to pay the application fees before securing admission in germany...............what site is the scholarship stuff. thanks all
you don't need application fee.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
@rubenic............thanks alot. but need list of cities with good opportunities with schools and scoolarship. have paid my tuition in CANADA, jst want to have so many opportunies
Re: Study In Germany by Ayesa: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Pls oh can someone suggest a very good university offering msc in civil engineering for me in good city in germany.And do i need to send a photocopy of ma passport with my appl
Re: Study In Germany by linkin8k(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Check www.daad.de for schools.
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 4:38am On Jun 03, 2012
Prince christian: @rubenic............thanks alot. but need list of cities with good opportunities with schools and scoolarship. have paid my tuition in CANADA, jst want to have so many opportunies
There are few scholarship opportunities in Germany since most schools are tuition free or almost free. You will have to act fast dude, application has closed in most schools for September/October.
Re: Study In Germany by tatarin(f): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2012
linkin8k: ℓ̊ found a school in Cottbus offering Msc Envrionmental and resource management. Please ℓ̊ would like to know if racism is a big issue in that area because ℓ̊ have been googling and ℓ̊ can only find Asian people saying racism is not much cos of the perception that Asians are usually quiet and hardworking. Am yet to see a black/african give an opinion of Ea.st Germany.

Re: Study In Germany by akinbimatt: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nairalander,pls my sister just got admitted into goetingen uni germany for master in economics.pls i have 2 cousins in germany already,germany is ª very good country coz they are doing great but the fact is family,they separate themself and we are not ready to ask them both for help.pls about the german block,can someone in germany help in getting a sponsor letter in replacement.and what is the amount reqiured for masters,is it the same 8k euro. Pls urgent help is needed.
Re: Study In Germany by Damolux01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pls guys...which °ƒ the part °ƒ Germany ȋ̝̊̅§ better...WEST OR EAST....state cool and interesting states or cities too with high standard buh low cost °ƒ living...most 9ja guys don't knw this hence finding themselves in ǎ̜̍ very remote area...thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

New Desperate Measure Nigerians Formulate To Seek Assylum In Europe, US, Canada / Photo: Collapsed Bridge In Kwara / Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.