Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA (2863 Views)

Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2012
note:the woman has just passed away (on 24/03/12) from the heavy injuries sustained from the attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrnMYg62boM
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by tbaba1234: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ya akhi, I think it is unfair to attribute this act to christians.

I know they do the same to muslims but we should not stoop to that level. And Allah knows best.

May Allah grant the sister Jannah and forgive her shortcomings. Ameen.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
tbaba1234: Ya akhi, I think it is unfair to attribute this act to christians.

I know they do the same to muslims but we should not stoop to that level. And Allah knows best.

May Allah grant the sister Jannah and forgive her shortcomings. Ameen.

yes brother,i know you are right and it is wrong to attribute this to christians or christianity.but i must apologize to the good christians out there for leaving the topic unchanged.the fanatics on nairaland who use every act any muslim does (even farting) to attack islam and muslims,must digest this one and feel the same treatment they put us through.

may Allah (swt) grant her peace and al-jannah.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
for the sake of decency and the fear of God through the appeal of brother tbaba1234,i will edit the title of the thread.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by buzugee(m): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2012
she was killed by a racist. most likely a white person
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: she was killed by a racist. most likely a white person

im not suprised by your comment.you post about black superiority and how the israelites were blacks and even Jesus (as) was black!

the question is not who killed her but why did he do it? i think its obvious why.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by mkmyers45(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: she was killed by a racist. most likely a white person
Buzuzu-gee grin grin and his hate for whites grin
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by buzugee(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
LagosShia:

im not suprised by your comment.you post about black superiority and how the israelites were blacks and even Jesus (as) was black!

the question is not who killed her but why did he do it? i think its obvious why.
he killed her because of xenophobia. had nothing to do with the killers religion. there is an anti-middle-eastern sentiment that has been built since 9-11. prior to 9-11 arabs were the darlings of white america. they were held up as the model immigrants to which every immigrant must aspire. that is until 9 11 and now the balance of hatred has shifted onto them. see white people always have to have someone to hate or their life is incomplete. before it was black people that got 100 percent of their hatred. now its mostly arabs. it is what it is. its all biblical
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by buzugee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2012
mkmyers45: Buzuzu-gee grin grin and his hate for whites grin
i dont hate whites. dunno why yall feel this way. i got nothing against white folk. i just relay events as i see them. i got white friends. dont mean i cant be critical of wrong from wherever it comes. my best friend is white grin

there is such a thing as racial profiling in america because every race has a certain tendency to certain crimes

if the story had said a gangbanger broke into her house and shot her because she happened on him breaking into her house-i would said it was a black man

if the story said she was killed with a knife and because she caught someone breaking in-hispanic person comes to mind

if the story says she was killed for no reason at all other than she was off a different race or ethnicity ? -white person comes to mind

racial profiling is a tool
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: he killed her because of xenophobia. had nothing to do with the killers religion. there is an anti-middle-eastern sentiment that has been built since 9-11. prior to 9-11 arabs were the darlings of white america. they were held up as the model immigrants to which every immigrant must aspire. that is until 9 11 and now the balance of hatred has shifted onto them. see white people always have to have someone to hate or their life is incomplete. before it was black people that got 100 percent of their hatred. now its mostly arabs. it is what it is. its all biblical

i think you got to catch some sleep.may be you drank too much this sunday.if this woman was an iraqi christian migrant with a big cross on her neck,do you think she would've been attacked? no sir!

please let sane people comment.take your obsession with white people out of this thread.this isnt the thread to be ridiculous and racist.please go to sleep.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by buzugee(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
LagosShia:

i think you got to catch some sleep.may be you drank too much this sunday.if this woman was an iraqi christian migrant with a big cross on her neck,do you think she would've been attacked? no sir!

please let sane people comment.take your obsession with white people out of this thread.this isnt the thread to be ridiculous and racist.please go to sleep.
see you are myopic. you seriously think she was killed because she was muslim ? did you even hear the story ? the note left afterwards said 'go back to your country you *$%^%$$£%^&&**&. ill let you figure out what the person said.

if i was a betting man, i would put money on the fact that if it was a white american muslim woman, she would not be targeted.
I will also put money on the fact that if she didnt wear the muslim garb and was an unorthodox muslim, she would not be targeted.

so basically the attraction was the fact that she was middle eastern and secondly, had the audacity to wear hijab in public.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: see you are myopic. you seriously think she was killed because she was muslim ? did you even hear the story ? the note left afterwards said 'go back to your country you *$%^%$$£%^&&**&. ill let you figure out what the person said.

is dishonesty your doctrine? is her country not a muslim country? is she from the vatican city? get real my friend.

i think we should wait till the killer is arrested,hopefully.hopefully,we wont hear the normal story when such crimes happen that the killer is "mentally disturbed".

an egyptian female muslim with hijab was stabbed in the courtroom right infront of the judge in germany.

the norwegian guy killed about 90 of his own to protest "the spread of Islam" in norway.what are all these? love for muslims? lets better wait for the killer to be arrested.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by buzugee(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2012
LagosShia:

is dishonesty your doctrine? is her country not a muslim country? is she from the vatican city? get real my friend.

i think we should wait till the killer is arrested,hopefully.hopefully,we wont hear the normal story when such crimes happen that the killer is "mentally disturbed".

an egyptian female muslim with hijab was stabbed in the courtroom right infront of the judge in germany.

the norwegian guy killed about 90 of his own to protest "the spread of Islam" in norway.what are all these? love for muslims? lets better wait for the killer to be arrested.
i think you need to tell your women to stop wearing hijab in western countries. thats all this comes down to. westerners find it infuriating. its only a matter of time before some act on their anger. cant say i blame them though because a western woman in the middle east in mini skirts will be put to death. t-i-t for tat. you all are insane and sick. both muslims and christians. yall a bunch of brain dead lunatics.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by Afam4eva(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
Muslims should learn to behave like the Romans when i Rome so that they don't risk being caught up in hate crimes.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
buzugee: i think you need to tell your women to stop wearing hijab in western countries. thats all this comes down to. westerners find it infuriating. its only a matter of time before some act on their anger. cant say i blame them though because a western woman in the middle east in mini skirts will be put to death. t-i-t for tat. you all are insane and sick. both muslims and christians. yall a bunch of brain dead lunatics.

aren't the western countries secular? so christians should impose their will in the vatican city instead.or if they like,change the laws to suit their aspirations.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
1 Corinthians 11:6

"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head".

Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by Goshen360(m): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
LagosShia: 1 Corinthians 11:6

"If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head".

What hypocrisy are you displaying here? Is it the cloth that is the covering or the woman's hair that is the covering for her head? Muslim-christian LagosShia
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by tbaba1234: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2012
afam4eva: Muslims should learn to behave like the Romans when i Rome so that they don't risk being caught up in hate crimes.

So are you blaming the woman for getting killed in her home... There is no justification for acts like this.

I am not surprised you have found a way to blame muslims for this.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2012
goshen360:

What hypocrisy are you displaying here? Is it the cloth that is the covering or the woman's hair that is the covering for her head? Muslim-christian LagosShia
may God have mercy on you.like the vast majority of christians,you read the bible in your language yet you dont understand.what is difficult to understand according to Paul in Corinthians that if a woman doesn't cover her head,she should get her hair shaved? Did he say it is the hair that is the covering as you mis-read?
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 2:35am On Mar 26, 2012
After 114 views so far,not one person (myself and tbaba1234 aside) have condemned the attack or expressed sympathy with the victim of hate.if this attack was the other way round,muslims will rush to condemn it and yet be collectively condemned and held responsible in this forum.and ofcourse the thread will appear on the front page.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by nicey1d: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2012
You muslims always amuse me with your claims. The bible do not permit us to kill, the bible even teaches us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us Matthew 5:43-48. So any one that act like that is not a christian though he may claim to be one but God did not recognise him, a christian is someone who follow christ and his teachings. On the other hand, Islam commanded their followers to kill those who are not practising lslam, don't forget "jihad" moreover we don't even know the story.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2012
nicey1d: You muslims always amuse me with your claims. The bible do not permit us to kill, the bible even teaches us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us Matthew 5:43-48. So any one that act like that is not a christian though he may claim to be one but God did not recognise him, a christian is someone who follow christ and his teachings. On the other hand, Islam commanded their followers to kill those who are not practising lslam, don't forget "jihad" moreover we don't even know the story.

with such ignorance,i must wonder if your christianity you boast of induces mental disorder and bring about a heightened state of confusion in your mind.
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by crosbreaka: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
So much love by christians!
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2012
One million US women to wear hijab for Iraqi woman killed in California

One million non-Muslim women in the United States will be wearing hijabs in support of Shaima Alawadi, an Iraqi immigrant brutally killed at her home in March.

Many non-Muslim women in the United States have posted photos of themselves wearing a headscarf on “One Million Hijabs for Shaima Alawadi,” which is a recently created webpage on Facebook.

The Facebook page had about 10,000 likes on April 2.

Jean Younis, the office manager at Bonita Valley Adventist Church in National City, California, said she would wear an Islamic headscarf to support the family and friends of Shaima Alawadi on Sunday, according to a recent article published by the Washington Post.

“I do expect a reaction, but that’s the point. It needs to be discussed,” said Younis.

The 59-year-old church office manager is one of the many non-Muslim women who have expressed solidarity with 32-year-old Shaima Alawadi.

Alawadi, mother of five, was found unconscious at her home in El Cajon, California, on March 21. She died after being found beaten and lying in a pool of blood next to a note saying “go back to your country, you terrorist”.

There have also been “hijab and hoodie” demonstrations at several universities across the United States in recent days. The notion of “hoodie” refers to the killing of Trayvon Martin, a black teenager gunned down by a neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida on February 26.

“They were both killed because of the way they looked and that is so wrong,” Younis said.

Trayvon Martin and Shaima Alawadi are not the only victims of alleged hate crime in the United States in recent weeks.

On March 24, 19-year-old college student Kendrec McDade was shot and killed by two Pasadena police officers in Los Angeles County, California. Pasadena Police Chief Phillip Sanchez said he believed as many as “eight shots” were fired at McDade.

According to a report by Federal Bureau of Investigation, only in 2010 the statistics regarding single-bias hate crime incidents that were prosecuted in the United States showed there were 3,949 victims of racially motivated hate crimes, with 70 percent being victims of anti-black bias.

The FBI compiles annual statistics on hate crimes in the United States, but many commentators believe the bureau understates the real level of reported and unreported hate crimes each year.

HSN/PKH/IS

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/234399.html
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by LagosShia: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2012
One million US women to wear hijab for Iraqi woman killed in California

One million non-Muslim women in the United States will be wearing hijabs in support of Shaima Alawadi, an Iraqi immigrant brutally killed at her home in March.

Many non-Muslim women in the United States have posted photos of themselves wearing a headscarf on “One Million Hijabs for Shaima Alawadi,” which is a recently created webpage on Facebook.

The Facebook page had about 10,000 likes on April 2.

Jean Younis, the office manager at Bonita Valley Adventist Church in National City, California, said she would wear an Islamic headscarf to support the family and friends of Shaima Alawadi on Sunday, according to a recent article published by the Washington Post.

“I do expect a reaction, but that’s the point. It needs to be discussed,” said Younis.

The 59-year-old church office manager is one of the many non-Muslim women who have expressed solidarity with 32-year-old Shaima Alawadi.

Alawadi, mother of five, was found unconscious at her home in El Cajon, California, on March 21. She died after being found beaten and lying in a pool of blood next to a note saying “go back to your country, you terrorist”.

There have also been “hijab and hoodie” demonstrations at several universities across the United States in recent days. The notion of “hoodie” refers to the killing of Trayvon Martin, a black teenager gunned down by a neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida on February 26.

“They were both killed because of the way they looked and that is so wrong,” Younis said.

Trayvon Martin and Shaima Alawadi are not the only victims of alleged hate crime in the United States in recent weeks.

On March 24, 19-year-old college student Kendrec McDade was shot and killed by two Pasadena police officers in Los Angeles County, California. Pasadena Police Chief Phillip Sanchez said he believed as many as “eight shots” were fired at McDade.

According to a report by Federal Bureau of Investigation, only in 2010 the statistics regarding single-bias hate crime incidents that were prosecuted in the United States showed there were 3,949 victims of racially motivated hate crimes, with 70 percent being victims of anti-black bias.

The FBI compiles annual statistics on hate crimes in the United States, but many commentators believe the bureau understates the real level of reported and unreported hate crimes each year.

HSN/PKH/IS

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/234399.html
Re: Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA by isalegan2: 3:21am On Apr 07, 2012
An outsider wouldn't come into a house to spend that much time killing someone, knowing any family member could walk in at any moment. I am sure it takes time to beat someone to death. It's just not the way Americans do things. Usually those types of killings are done by people who know the victim or is connected to her in some way. I don't buy the story of the phantom threatening note taped to the door that no one else knew of until after the murder. Yes, there are racist American religious bigots capable of killing and more, but this case sounds like an inside job. R.I.P.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Holding More Cash Than Usa? / Shocking Iced Flood Hits The United States, Killed Atleast Six(Photos) / Breaking: Heavy Rainfall Begins Amidst Australian Wild Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.