Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? (11862 Views)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / Sack Petroleum Minister Now, Protesters At NNPC Headquarters Tells Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by eledalo: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2012
I never knew she was a card carrying member of a political party, talkless of PDP. Always thought of her as non-aligned and purely interested in economics.

Here she is chilling with Odili TA Orji (who, in my opinion is even worse!) and Tukur at the 2012 national convention of the party

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by iluvnaija: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
I pray she doesnt get the world bank job because this will mean more looting from her associates. Do you think this woman can oppose PDP top men looting our treasury?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Mowire: 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2012
iluvnaija: Do you think this woman can oppose PDP top men looting our treasury?

NO.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 25, 2012
The general believe that "if you can't beat them, then join them!" Is total nonsense.

Why join them when you know they are wicked, traitors and heartless? If not for your greed and expertise in looting and manipulation as well.

PDP is known to be one of the most corrupt political parties in the world. And the world seeing this will clearly kick against her being World Bank President. Before she empty the treasury of world bank to come and spend it on some political bigots with bald head and pot belly.

This only happens in Africa.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by diggler(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
Okonjo has always been a PDP member right from the obasanjo days.Abi has the meaning of Political appointee changed?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by purefella(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2012
That woman is evil period!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by oyewolejos(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2012
iluvnaija: [b]I pray she doesnt get the world bank job [/b]because this will mean more looting from her associates. Do you think this woman can oppose PDP top men looting our treasury?

World Bank job is just a figment of imagination of Nigerian Newspapers. She won't even get a vote. World Bank ko, Diamond Bank ni

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: lol one igbo woman giving soo many people hypertension yet EFCC have never pointed fingers or even invited her for questioning.

She needs to watch her weight before she gives herself hypertension.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Reference(m): 1:00am On Mar 26, 2012
That is not Odili.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Finland(m): 1:37am On Mar 26, 2012
iluvnaija: I pray she doesnt get the world bank job because this will mean more looting from her associates. Do you think this woman can oppose PDP top men looting our treasury?
Let her get the job o! so that she can go away with her bad policies. if she stays I heard there is going to be total removal of oil subsidy by april or may. . . if she goes away there might be hope for a common man.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Businesstools(m): 4:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Who knows?She could become our next President.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by lagcity(m): 4:47am On Mar 26, 2012
Are you sick of tribalists talking trash on NL?

Do you live in Washington DC area?

Would you like to confront an Igbo man or Yoruba man live?

Show your interest at ohafiawardance@yahoo.com

We can set it up.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Callotti: 4:54am On Mar 26, 2012
Kei!!!!
The woman don FAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!
Seeeeee money for her belle!!!!! grin

See face like Pork Belly and Lobster Bisque!

UP PEEEE DEEEEE PEEEEE!!!!
The best party in Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by lagcity(m): 4:57am On Mar 26, 2012
^^^
how much did PDP give you?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by gregg2: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2012
@poster
She has to identify with her primary employer. Simple.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Callotti: 5:46am On Mar 26, 2012
lagcity: ^^^
how much did PDP give you?

All my family members are PDP peeps!
I cannot thank them enough!
I have only benefitted indirectly.
As long as 'my people' are happy. . .I am happy.
The money comes in handy sometimes. . . .without 'putting out'!wink
God bless Ibori and Uduaghan!cheesy
Don't blame NOI abeg! The only party that butters the bread of it's people!
Ho-ha!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Olaone1: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2012
Watch your weight! undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by collinsfbi(m): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2012
bashr8: lol one igbo woman giving soo many people hypertension yet EFCC have never pointed fingers or even invited her for questioning.

EFCC has PDP origin and they will dare not because she is part of them now. She has dinned and wined with the hopeless and helpless leaders of PDP, unknowingly she has mortgaged her future. Watchout by 2015, she will start fighting for political power that will destroy her because I know that WB preidency is a nightmare, a mid-day-dreaming.

Gbamm over and out
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by member67023: 6:24am On Mar 26, 2012
Odili should close that his smelling mouth.
he dares not attempt any political gimmick after his 8-years fiasco in Rivers state.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Olaone1: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2012
collinsfbi:

Watchout by 2015, she will start fighting for political power

Hmmm . . . Reminds me of a certain Aunty Dora
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by mbulela: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2012
That is not Odili. it is Orji,the hell's best gift to the people of Abia state

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Nwogbe: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2012
The oda young man there is not Odili rather t.a.orji kerosene governor of abia state.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by emsquare(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2012
Waoh!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Funkymallam(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2012
eledalo: I never knew she was a card carrying member of a political party, talkless of PDP. Always thought of her as non-aligned and purely interested in economics.

Here she is chilling with Odili and Tukur at the 2012 national convention of the party

Its not a unity govt, PDP is the ruling party n she is a serving minister or are u daft to get this?

And hw did this trash find its way to the front page?

One day it will be Ngozi eating in a resturant. Smh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by livapul86(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2012
To be very sincere here, am afraid this woman is about to lose her credibility. For goodness sake, this is a purely Party event. I daresay she has no reason whatsoever to be at a PDP convention. Please I am open to being educated on why she was there, because I seriously DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by atuboweke(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2012
I never knew she was a card carrying member of a political party, talkless of PDP. Always thought of her as non-aligned and purely interested in economics.

Here she is chilling with Odili and Tukur at the 2012 national convention of the party

This woman is becoming popular day in day out....even more than our president , in that if she sneezes "nairaland" shakes. Kudos to her. Just that she attended PDP Convention, every ofe mmanus are shaking.

Pls someone should define the word POLITICAL APPOINTMENT!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Ournaija: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2012
It`s called Freedom of Association and she just exercised that right.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Igwe9(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2012
Ournaija: It`s called Freedom of Association and she just exercised that right.
You dey mind them, how on earth would you effect changes by sitting on the fence, you have to be an insider to be able to make a meaningful impact. We shy away from politics but always whine and complain at the aftermath of any election.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by Ournaija: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2012
^^^^
Am not surprised when Jesus Christ went to see the Publicans (sinners) our today`s PDP, He was called names. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, More Than A Minister - Now A PDP Member? by collinsfbi(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2012
Ournaija: It`s called Freedom of Association and she just exercised that right.

Abi ooo Association of looters.

Gbamm over and out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makarfi-led Caretaker Committee Abandons Office / Fashola Visits Energy Research Center In Sokoto State / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.