Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest (891 Views)

21 Killed As Muslims And Christians Clash In Central African Republic / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD / Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by White007(m): 1:19am On Mar 26, 2012
Atheists and non-believers around the country gathered in Washington, D.C. on Saturday for “Reason Rally,” reportedly the nation’s largest gathering of the secular humanist movement. The event drew many Christian counter-protesters, who clashed with event attendees.

Source -By Michelle Fields -- The Daily Caller
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by jellyloveb(f): 1:30am On Mar 26, 2012
Atheists and non believers are lost souls. They deserve our pity. Confrontations are useless and won't change their minds.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by White007(m): 1:33am On Mar 26, 2012
I have a hope for my future, I have read a promise for my happiness and security despite the pathetic example of a human I am. I choose to believe the promise. In a collection of books compiled into Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE). I have found advice with regards to makeing good choices so I can live life free of harsh consequences. I have believed many things ,convinced I WAS ABSOLUTLY RIGHT only to find out I WAS DEAD WRONG. In the 2 cultures that live on Earth ,The culture of Life and the culture of Death I choose LIFE. I have understanding thru FREE advice,I have a Promise, I know I'm not in control of my life, I'm expecting a MIRICALE!!! Whats really strange I found in these instructions is the proclamation that there is a MAN sitting on the throne of GOD, I'm happy to know that I have a friend in the HIGHEST PLACE. Thankyou LORD
are you lonely, scared, broken hearted, insecure, angry, how long can this descriptive list go, YOU have a friend that wants to meet you and become close again. Go ahead ,the smallest grain of faith goes a long way!!
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by tyson55(m): 1:39am On Mar 26, 2012
This article is shorter than the Atheist Bible! tongue
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by manmustwac(m): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2012
White007: Atheists and non-believers around the country gathered in Washington, D.C. on Saturday for “Reason Rally,” reportedly the nation’s largest gathering of the secular humanist movement. The event drew many Christian counter-protesters, who clashed with event attendees.

Source -By Michelle Fields -- The Daily Caller
You should've provided the link http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/24/atheists-christians-clash-at-protest-in-d-c/
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by Callotti: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2012
Why would anyone get out of his or her bed for a 'Reason Rally'?
Sounds like a waste of time to me.
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by mkmyers45(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2012
Callotti: Why would anyone get out of his or her bed for a 'Reason Rally'?
Sounds like a waste of time to me.
Even if your paid $10,000?
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by mazaje(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2012
Reason rally?.....What the hell is that. . .LOL. . .

If it were the other way round, we would have been hearing about atheists persecuting christians.....Why didn't they allow them hold their rally and leave?. . .
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by Callotti: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2012
mkmyers45: Even if your paid $10,000?

Just like that?
To go and make an azzze of myself against people of other faiths?
My life is not that cheap buddy. kiss
Somebody sure set both groups up.
I fit manage for h-internet. . .but the last thing I would do is to sit with a Christian LIVE to discuss squat.
I don't want to commit murder!grin
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by Sweetnecta: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
^So the christians are violent and kill people of other faiths, or no faith at all, you are affirming? Interesting.
Re: Atheists, Christians Clash At Washington, DC Protest by mkmyers45(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
Callotti:

Just like that?
To go and make an azzze of myself against people of other faiths?
My life is not that cheap buddy. kiss
Somebody sure set both groups up.
I fit manage for h-internet. . .but the last thing I would do is to sit with a Christian LIVE to discuss squat.
I don't want to commit murder!grin
He he he he..i sent you a query sometime ago and i didnt get a reply or is our friendship on sabbatical ni? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Friends, Dont Trust Biafra4thearmy!!!!!!!! He Is A Cheat! / Looking For Atheists In Nigeria / THE 99 CLUB - Author Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.