Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Morocco Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Morocco Visit Visa (1976 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morocco Visit Visa by keystone123(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hello my people. I have a friend who is planning to visit morocco during his leave period and he didnt know how to go about the visa and he ask me, I only help him to get their embassy address in Abuja with their phone number but we coulding get there email and their website which we can either mail them or browse their website for visa application and their requirement. We have call and call we coulding hear what they are saying on phone. I need a first hand information before he travel to abuja so that he can prepare the document along from lagos.

Nairelanders who reside in morocco or travel to morocco before, your contribution and advise will be highly appreciated here. This will be of a great help for my friend and fellow nairalanders who are interested in travel to morocco for holiday.
Thank you all as you respond.
Re: Morocco Visit Visa by betaessays: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
No5 Mary Slessor Street.
Off Udo Udoma Crescent,
Asokoro.
Abuja

https://travelvisa.ng/how-to-apply-for-morocco-visa-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Attractions In The Bahamas / NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) / I Need Info On Visiting Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.