Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra (14068 Views)

Nigeria Firm Makes History Strikes Oil In Rivers State / Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months / Excitement As Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by otondo55: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2012
Thank You God, for the natural gift !

May your name be praise forever !

May it be of benefit to the poorest of poor and a source of blessing to us.

Protect us from the enemies of The Land of the rising Sun, Biafra !

Set us free from this bondage-a-nation, Nigeria ! Amen !
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by OneNaira6: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2012
deshclones:

save your bandwith man..its not a must you comment on this thread..use your internet connection to do something better for your self like watching mojo..then go self-service off somewhere..the attendant pleasure will definitely rid your soul of all the hatred you spew on this forum...idiot grin grin

Hahaha!! I hurt the little poor Anambra boy. Is it because I said Anambran's are acting stupid by rejoicing over a discovery that will obviously destroy them. Hahaha, make it pain una!!!! Una are acting like fools, rather than hiding una resources like many Igbo community, una wan display it for everyone. You for see wetin dey happen in nigeria in the mention of oyel, the tragedy ND is going through and una decided to announce to Nigeria una have oyel too. That is like opening the door to your house and inviting the devil in. ND, Abia and Imo states did not teach una a lesson eeh?

Don't come and start crying to us in the near future when your land is destroyed, oil spill destroying the few clean water una have, gas flares and poisonous air killing una slowly, the oil money being taken more by the people whom didn't produce it, milking una dry and militants exploding in your community all because of "oyel".

Make I continue sitting in the sideline, eating my popcorn and watching the stupid1ty continue.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2012
chino11: Good things happening in Anambra. Anambra is da bomb. cool
It shall be well with Anambra state.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2012
One_Naira:

Hahaha!! I hurt the little poor Anambra boy. Is it because I said Anambran's are acting stupid by rejoicing over a discovery that will obviously destroy them. Hahaha, make it pain una!!!! Una are acting like fools, rather than hiding una resources like many Igbo community, una wan display it for everyone. You for see wetin dey happen in nigeria in the mention of oyel, the tragedy ND is going through and una decided to announce to Nigeria una have oyel too. That is like opening the door to your house and inviting the devil in. ND, Abia and Imo states did not teach una a lesson eeh?

Don't come and start crying to us in the near future when your land is destroyed, oil spill destroying the few clean water una have, gas flares and poisonous air killing una slowly, the oil money being taken more by the people whom didn't produce it, milking una dry and militants exploding in your community all because of "oyel".

Make I continue sitting in the sideline, eating my popcorn and watching the stupid1ty continue.

Haba Mr. Man U may b correct but wait now make we rejoice first
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2012
What gladdens my heart about this, is the fact that Orient is being run by Indegenes and not expatriates, so the money and jobs will stay in Anambra and Igboland. That's the beauty of not having outside investments in Igboland.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by kokoA(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2012
I give them 5 years before JTF troops start invading their communities grin Presence of crude oil in any community in naija is a "JTF invasion" invitation.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by chino11(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2012
Afam, you are right on point nwanne mu
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2012
kokoA: I give them 5 years before JTF troops start invading their communities grin Presence of crude oil in any community in naija is a "JTF invasion" invitation.

Not in Anambra state. If they try it then they are asking for trouble. They too know it.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
One_Naira: Am I the only one that sees this as a evil discovery for Anambra.

Anambra, why can't you people learn to hide your sh1t like the other SE states. Ogini kwa? Una just created more wahalla for una self with this new discovery. Get ready to have your community destroyed, sucked dry and dumped on daily by you know whoms.
guy!! as i said b4 anambra is different state compare to any, am not trying to make other igbo states look inferior but the whole country always dey fear anambra state even other igbos states have accuse us for dragging them to war but forgetting that anambra is the father of Nigeria/BIAFRA that gave them identity and pride to be real igboist.Looking at things as it is i know this is anambra business nothing more,even fear no go allow them to buy any oil wells they see anambra as ojukwu state cooleven my family land for odaekpe which is connected along the river basin we bought a massive land there years ago, so as you can see AK will be the new militant,i will skin anyone alive if they venture cool cool cool
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by ifysimple(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Waw! Thank God for this. Let me go and shine my cv and leave Lagos. Back to my home state.

1 Like

Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by gegee(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2012
BIAFRA BIAFRA ....THERE IS NO BIAFRA !!
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Ozichim(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
This is just a beginning. Pls. the easterners should be happy about this.
NB. When Enugu was taking care of the whole SOUT EAST and Nigeria with their COAL we were all one people so we are still the same, the whole SOUT EAST will benefit from this oil.
Oil discovery in Anambra state is a big plus to the entire EAST because it will be run and managed by indigenous oil company. So, by all standards, the people of SOUT EAST should benefit greatly on this.

Meanwhile I pray that the exploration of oil in Enugu and Ebonyi should be delayed until Nigeria finishes the metamorphosing. Enugu is highly blessed with natural minerals like: limestone, iron ore, crude oil, natural gas and bauxite. Harvesting of these minerals should be delayed until the Easterners are ready; Nigerians have sucked/parasite enough on Enugu.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by chino11(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
ifysimple: Waw! Thank God for this. Let me go and shine my cv and leave Lagos. Back to my home state.

Be ready because there is gonna be job boom in Anambra soonest. Anambra will be the world next destination for oil/gas and allied and petro-chemical economy.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Akpan107(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
Congratulations to the people of Anambara State. The Lord is good to us all... Southern Nigeria would be great!
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by oduasolja: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
maybe these omonnas can stop claiming other peoples land now. now u don strike oil .
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
oduasolja: maybe these omonnas can stop claiming other peoples land now. now u don strike oil .

this is just the start, now as it pain you reach,make you swallow am with some concoctions wink wink wink wink you got nothing just sit behind the fence and watch.............
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by jaybee(f): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
who believes this "story"? its just too sensational. i wish Nlders wait a bit till after five years to make these generous comments.

goodluck to anambra state, the south east and nigeria in general.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by Nnenna1(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
One_Naira: Am I the only one that sees this as a evil discovery for Anambra.

Anambra, why can't you people learn to hide your sh1t like the other SE states. Ogini kwa? Una just created more wahalla for una self with this new discovery. Get ready to have your community destroyed, sucked dry and dumped on daily by you know whoms.

I'm going to have to agree with the above. Why are we getting excited and pompous about this? Can't we go underground, learn how to be doers and not gloats and let results speak for themselves?

Pride comes before a fall hmm!
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by kobikwelu(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2012
i thought i had seen this same post a couple of years ago......
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by TheOne2(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
Is it that none of you actually read that report well enough to see that "ORIENT HAS NOT ACTUALLY DISCOVERED ANY OIL IN THOSE BLOCS". They are still acquiring seismic data after which they can then drill. Your discussions and jubilations are premature in my opinion.
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by ak47mann(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
Obi predicts bright future for Innoson mini bus
•“It’ll replace Keke NAPEP”By Moses Akaigwe [igwemos@sunnewsonline]
Friday March 30, 2012

Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi, has observed that the latest mini bus to roll off the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing plant in Nnewi, has all it takes to replace Keke NAPEP tricycle as a popular means of transportation in the country.

Gov Obi said though the tricycle, also known as Keke Marwa, is widely in use in both urban and rural areas, Innoson’s latest offering could overtake the Indian import in terms of suitability for quick shuttles and passenger appeal.

He made the observations recently in Awka, Anambra State during an exhibition of made-in-Nigeria products organized by the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Eastern zone.

According to him, “Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company has made Nigeria proud with its vehicles. This latest product, IVM 1.3 mini bus, will surely satisfy the demands of those who may not like to use “keke” because of its rough nature. The small vehicle which has in-built air conditioner is not only unique, but attractive and durable. This is really a great initiative from a determined mind like Chief (Dr.) Innocent Chukwuma, OFR, the company’s Chief Executive Officer.”

The governor who recently bought school buses and refuse disposal trucks valued at over =N=400 million from the company, further called for encouragement and support for the Nnewi plant, from other states in Nigeria, stating that the range of vehicles it has so far produced is a testimony to its commitment and determination to elevate auto industry in Nigeria.

The newest Innoson vehicle, a 1.3 litre-engine, six-seater bus, is currently on display at the company’s stand at the Enugu International Trade Fair, where it is attracting a lot of attention from visitors.

sun news
Re: Orient Petroleum Strikes Oil In Anambra by hotshotpeter(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2012
I have one simple concern, don't pollute my state or else you'll being hearing from me... via militant package

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari Killed Plot To Extend Oyegun’s Tenure / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" / Russia To Export Helicopters To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.