Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

She Is Tired Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Tired Of Life (1319 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / I Am Getting Tired Of My Long Distance Marriage. / His Wife Is Always Tired At Night For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Tired Of Life by ajibo11: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2012
She is tired of life due to catious nagging from her hubby,she bought a land after after few years of marrige without telling the hubby then due to his threat that he want to marry a another wife,then he sleeps in this other woman house and come any time of his chioce but now he is back to his family.to cover up the hubby the house and car the wife built and bought she did in the hubby, name but he keeps blaming the wife that. She bought a land without his consent.she is so confused ....til date she pays the sch fees of the kids and ensures the family is no lack leaving everytin in hands .pls she needs ur adviced on how make the hubby understand that she bought the without his consent and knowledge because she was afraid of another woman coming to ripe from where she did not sow...
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by GboyegaD(m): 5:35am On Mar 28, 2012
ajibo11: She is tired of life due to catious nagging from her hubby,she bought a land after after few years of marrige without telling the hubby then due to his threat that he want to marry a another wife,then he sleeps in this other woman house and come any time of his chioce but now he is back to his family.to cover up the hubby the house and car the wife built and bought she did in the hubby, name but he keeps blaming the wife that. She bought a land without his consent.she is so confused ....til date she pays the sch fees of the kids and ensures the family is no lack leaving everytin in hands .pls she needs ur adviced on how make the hubby understand that she bought the without his consent and knowledge because she was afraid of another woman coming to ripe from where she did not sow...

Why did she not do those things in their names The best she can do is to hope no other person comes to reap where she did not sow however, there is a need to call the husband to order and stop slaving for him. How would she be doing everything and the man lounges around
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2012
When she decided to make her world revovle around someone who doesnt love or respect her why she no go taya? They are plenty, some are even in their graves already all trying to love a man more than they love themselves. it is the mans responsibility to love and care and protect not the other way round.
So she bought a car and property after her husband left her to go and be with another woman and the man is making noise ad because of that she is tired of her life. Okay oh, let her cry herself to get high blood pressure and join the other " I must die as Mrs" women, that car and house will be sold and used to care for the numerous other women.
She better sit down and ask her self if her life is worth more than this and if she owes it to herself and her children to be more than this. Why does she want to kill herself over a man who cares nothing about her and her children? Why does she really care what he thinks? We really need to build self esteem in our daughters, she is tired of her life indeed.
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by ajibo11: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Gboyega and dedriefo8 Thanks alot 4 for reponse but she have not gotten the advise she needed,as that this morning her hubby is still threaten her that she never in life do anyhing again without his he will kill her,what will this woman do?leave her 6 kids and run away?she don,t sound like one who can be intimidated by a man but she really want to know how to live her life maange her financies without crossing paths with the hubby...pls all she asked from the house is advised just like u give to ur own sis thanks
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by ajibo11: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Gboyega and dedriefo8 Thanks alot 4 ur reponse but she have not gotten the advise she needed,as that this morning her hubby is still threaten her that if she ampact on any project again without his consent, he will kill her,what will this woman do?leave her 6 kids and run away?she don,t sound like one who can be intimidated by a man but she really want to know how to live her life manange her financies without crossing paths with the hubby...pls all she asked from the house is advised just like u give to ur own sis thanks
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nna ehn, beke bu nsogbu

@Topic
She bought all those things in her husband's name? lol cheesy cheesy

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN EFFING MARRIAGES NOW, I CANNOT COME TO THIS SECTION ANYMORE AND NOT FIND SOMEONE COMPLAINING OF ONE THING OR THE OTHER, WHAT THE FORK IS THIS BULL CRAP? ARE YOU ALL SENSELESSLY INSANE? WHO ARE THE PRIESTS JOINING YOUS IN HOLY MATRIMONY? WHAT THE FORK IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN CELLS? ARE THEY FORKING CURSED?

Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
The man doesnt love her and doesnt want her, there is nothing she can do about that. If she bought the properties in his name then that was silly and dumb, she might have to forfit it to him, the way this is going one way or the other he will find a way to get rid of her. she can get a lawyer who will advice her on what to do as regards the property. If she has a business or Job she is doing let her continue and raise her kids, she needs to move on from this man or was it his money she used to buy those items? From your post i doubt that. The truth is that the man can only change if he wants too nothing she does can make him change towards her. She has to consider building her life and the life of her kids without him if not soon the story will be different
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
She didnt come to this world with her husband, he is not a God, a good man is a crown to any woman but a bad man is a thorn, she owes it to her kids to be alive and train them, she should free herself of the mentality that makes her feel tired of her life because of a bad man, until she stops seeing herself as a victim but as a strong capable woman no one can help or advice her. I am sure she has been humble, submissive, cooking giving him s3x yet he still chose to go after another woman and had the guts to come back and make trouble for her, the only bad part is she bought the property in his name. Women please value yorself, these issues are becoming ridiculus, worse is that the only advice you want to hear is the one that makes you to continue to live like slaves and second class citizens.
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by ajibo11: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2012
@dedriefo8 thanks alot u,ve said it all,she who have ears let her hear.the land is her name but the car and building of house she did in hubby s name just to give him a sense of belonging but she got to step up cause the shape things ve taken.
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by tessybaby(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that man is a lazy, shameless and adultrous man.
what is wrong with some of these men
girl, u have given him that right to treat you dat way
so be surprised he continues till dat marraige collapses
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Tgirl4real(f): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
na una know. complain here, complain there. I go soon run comot for this section.lol

pesin threaten to kill u, u still dey seek advice.

@ Op,

U better tell her sey make she pack leave the man with all her kids and belongings.

I'm sure when you said she bought the things in the husband's name, you meant her name with the the husband's surname abi? As in Mrs . . . .
Cos I can imagine she actually bought in the man's names only.
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Outstrip(f): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
I don't understand why she built the house in his name. That is the mistake she made. She should have built 20 in her name and the childrens names. The man already threatened to marry another wife and she went ahead and built the houses in his name. Abegi she is lying about something.
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by ajibo11: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ouystrip she is not lying about anything but have tis born again faith that all thru these years that God's grace has been pulling her thru
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2012
ajibo11: She is tired of life due to catious nagging from her hubby,she bought a land after after few years of marrige without telling the hubby then due to his threat that he want to marry a another wife,then he sleeps in this other woman house and come any time of his chioce but now he is back to his family.to cover up the hubby the house and car the wife built and bought she did in the hubby, name but he keeps blaming the wife that. She bought a land without his consent.she is so confused ....til date she pays the sch fees of the kids and ensures the family is no lack leaving everytin in hands .pls she needs ur adviced on how make the hubby understand that she bought the without his consent and knowledge because she was afraid of another woman coming to ripe from where she did not sow...

@poster, there are always two sides to a story.

Before we all jump on the bandwagon of bashing this man, one needs to ask the question: What is his side of the story? Why does he do what he currently does to his wife?

I know some men get irked when they perceive their wife wants to wear the "trousers" in the family as it makes them feel "less of a man" & relegated to the background. From what you say, the lady in question does have a heck of a lot of responsibility on her hands. This ought to be shared by both so there must be a reason behind all this.

What I'm saying here is that there must have been warning signs from the onset. She also needs to be fair on the man and ask herself these questions: Where did I go wrong as a wife? Where did he go wrong as a husband? Where did we both go wrong as a couple?

My advice is this:

1. They both need to sit down and have a down-to-earth discussion on what lacks in their marriage. They MUST communicate, communicate and communicate some more. This means listening to what each other has to say without trying to dominate the conversation or blame the other (which is so easily done)

2. Secondly as she feels frustrated and tired of life, they both should seek counselling. Have a sort of marriage mediator - before things degenerate any further. If it helps, they might want to approach an experienced and UNBIASED third party. This could be a family member that they both trust.

Hope this helps & good luck smiley
Re: She Is Tired Of Life by Outstrip(f): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2012
ajibo11: @ouystrip she is not lying about anything but have tis born again faith that all thru these years that God's grace has been pulling her thru

Well it does not make sense. If she built the house because he was threatening to marry another wife then why did she do it in his name. The idea is to build it so that if he goes through with the threat she has a roof over her head and the childrens head. If that is the case then why do it in his name.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 35 Nigerian Senators Who Voted In Favour Of Underage Marriage [photos] / Why Parents Should Not Text / Please What Gift Can I Buy For My Dad With #20,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.