Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. (3848 Views)

Bird Turns Into Woman At Oshodi After Hitting NEPA Wire / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by BABE3: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy

FBI in the building. cheesy

Crux of the matter; REALITY101 is AMMYNG.

I was reading through a thread this evening, when I sighted Ammyng informing other members of NL about how exquisite and funny Reality101 is. https://www.nairaland.com/891894/32-year-old-obiora-ikenna/1#10381439

After reading through her narration, I remembered another thread I skimmed through a few weeks ago. Here is the conversation that caught my attention on the thread;

Ammyng: Crime is not a tribal thing, idioots

dadicvila: shatap dia,certain tribes are known for certain crimes

REALITY101: Yes I know hating crime for example. Please don't tell me to shattap or whatever you are spewing.

Notice anything (the smart ones will)? grin

Here's the link to the page; https://www.nairaland.com/891894/32-year-old-obiora-ikenna/1

It was just last week that I discovered that "Hardunni" was "Neyostica". A few months ago, "cuddlemii" was uncovered as "Fickle". What is wrong with you people? Why can't yall work with two IDs smoothly? Must I know? undecided

Now, I have a few questions for Reality101:

Why in Yahweh's name are you hitting on yourself? You created another ID to flirt with yourself? Are you OK? undecided angry grin Dude, that's a new LOW!

BTW, don't embarrass yourself further by modifying your post(s).

1 Like

Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2012
BABE!:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was reading through a thread this evening, when I sighted Ammyng informing other members of NL about how exquisite and funny Reality101 is. https://www.nairaland.com/891894/32-year-old-obiora-ikenna/1#10381439

After reading through her narration, I remembered another thread I skimmed through a few weeks ago. Here is the conversation that caught my attention on the thread;

Here's the link to the page; https://www.nairaland.com/891894/32-year-old-obiora-ikenna/1

It was just last week that I discovered that "Hardunni" was "Neyostica". A few months ago, "cuddlemii" was uncovered as "Fickle". What is wrong with you people? Why can't yall work with two IDs smoothly? Must I know? undecided

Why in Yahweh's name are you hitting on yourself? You created another ID to flirt with yourself? Are you OK? undecided angry grin Dude, that's a new LOW!

Smh! What's this FBI toothpick up to? Dumb Arse! I know reality and Ammyng "off" Nairaland! Foolish Girl!
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by 190: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2012
Indeed foolish

I gat both of em as friends on my BB and really close 2 em

whats this BABE girl actually SMOKING undecided
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Goldieluks: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2012
Babe Babe Babe I see your post as a MOD on the fashion thread is very boring.
Not agreeing or disagreeing though, but girl you sure have time in your hands
searcing for who is who on NL.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by neyostica: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
I dey laff in swahili, dis kwarshiorkor girl has finally lost her mind, a sad day for finns
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2012
An idi[i]o[/i]t on Nairaland who logged into a female ID against her knowledge and hit on himself is still on the prowl with a new ID, and yet, your mosquito legs have not picked out his trail, and here you are, tarnishing your own rep. Irony of a discombobulated anorexic finnish toothpick! Nonsense in 3D!
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Dipwater(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
190: Indeed foolish

Soak away I guess
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by freecocoa(f): 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
Chei after now na them go first say "you are jobless" abegi excuse me pass ojare.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
190: Indeed foolish

She smokes her own pubic hairs. . . Dumb Girl! Who made her a mod? Her brain is so slow!
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2012
I'm waiting for the foolish girl to come and edit her post! grin Thunder fire your flat yansh dia. . . Idi[i]o[/i]t! angry
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by 190: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
^awww - make una free her noww biko

she used 2 be a mother and divorcee till she turned fins

then she entered OKPO work biko embarassed embarassed
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2012
190: ^awww - make una free her noww biko

she used 2 be a mother and divorcee till she turned fins

then she entered OKPO work biko embarassed embarassed
Dies on Arrival! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Breaking News!!!!

Mrs Chima is Kokoye
Idowuogbo is actually a Male. Evidence: The way she posts!

Source: www.BABE.com/mrs-chima-is-male.html cheesy
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
BABE!:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So? No biggie here. Afterall Seun has up to 10000 user IDs which he uses to fight tribal wars on nairaland. Ogaga4luv is one of his IDs tongue

1 Like

Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by r231(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
you guys need to calm down haba undecided
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Goldieluks: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2012
Lmao killz and 190 una two no well. grin grin
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Goldieluks: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2012
r231: you guys need to calm down haba undecided

Shut up Sir!
angry
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by freecocoa(f): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
r231: you guys need to calm down haba undecided
Why them go calm down?just imagine what someone opened a thread for?mscheew orishirishi.
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
pDude:

So? No biggie here. Afterall Seun has up to 10000 user IDs which he uses to fight tribal wars on nairaland. Ogaga4luv is one of his IDs tongue
Pdude is r231 cheesy
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by r231(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Shut up Sir!
angry

is dat your best shot undecided
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by neyostica: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Dies on Arrival! grin grin grin grin grin grin[b]Breaking News!!!![/b]
Mrs Chima is Kokoye
Source:www.BABE.com/mrs-chima-is-male.html cheesy
Guy show some remorse, finland has lost a daughter to delirium!
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
CNN Breaking News.

freecocoa has been busted. . .

Read more here: www.BABE.com/freecocoa-finally-busted.html cheesy
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Pdude is r231 cheesy

Killz is Sexkillz tongue

I lie? smiley
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2012
neyostica:
Guy show some remorse, finland has lost a daughter to delirium!
Finland never had a daughter. . . She's NOT in Europe, and she has an Amala Background.

Source: www.killz.com/babe-has-an-amala-background.html

FBI in the building. . . cheesy
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by r231(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Pdude is r231 cheesy

nahhhh

r231 is lefulefufu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Goldieluks: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2012
r231:

is dat your best shot undecided

Don't tell me you taking that as an insult, rather than an advise Sir!
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2012
pDude:

Killz is Sexkillz tongue

I lie? smiley
Directly lifted from www.BABE.com/killz-is-sexkillz.html

Plagiarism is an offence. When next you steal someone's work, it doesn't cost a thing to reference him/her by posting a link to the source of information! cheesy
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2012
r231:

nahhhh

r231 is lefulefufu grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's a lie. Who dey employ all these olodo mods sef? Lefulefu is onila. Didn't you see that thread where Onila said lefulefu is funny? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by r231(m): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's a lie. Who dey employ all these olodo mods sef? Lefulefu is onila. Didn't you see that thread where Onila said lefulefu is funny? grin grin grin grin

Nope
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2012
r231:

Nope

Crux of the matter; LEFULEFU is ONILA.

I was reading through a thread this evening, when I sighted ONILA informing other members of NL about how exquisite and funny LEFULEFU is. cheesy
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Don't tell me you taking that as an insult, rather than an advise Sir!

Mama wot advice? Are u sure u not born2fawk?

BABE pls I need ur CSI skills on dis grandmother,I heard she's some ex convict. tongue
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Dies on Arrival! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Breaking News!!!!

Mrs Chima is Kokoye

Source: www.BABE.com/mrs-chima-is-male.html cheesy

U a monkey LMAO!!!!!

Reality go show dis gal today.

*dancing* deres murder on d dance floor
Re: Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. by Killz3(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Mama wot advice? Are u sure u not born2fawk?

BABE pls I need ur CSI skills on dis grandmother,I heard she's some ex convict. tongue
Yes it's true! I heard born2fuck saying he was an ex convict. Goldieluks is born2fuck, therefore, she's an ex convict cool

(1) (2) (3)

Shocking! 12-year-old, Primary Three Girl Is 7 Months Pregnant (pics) / Watch As Notorious Female Gang Members Stab A Girl To Death (graphic Video) / Pepperspray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.