Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. (2462 Views)

Spending 4+ Years In A Nigerian Institution Is A Waste Of Time / 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. by charliek(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2012
Learn how easy it is to secure an admission to a school in the US, a scholarship, and a 4 years F1 visa.
1. Register and seat for the SAT examination.
2. Apply for admission to one of the various SEVIS Schools in the US.
3. Also apply for scholarship (supposing your SAT score meets the requirement for the school of choice)
4. Apply for your Study Visa (F1) at any US embassy.
This is a summary of the procedures involved. If you are interested in the details or may need help in securing these 3 items, we can help. Send us an email : baltimore.consult@gmail.com
Re: Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. by Ebukacornelius: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2012
Throw more light on it, i am interested,this is my number-08127810939
Re: Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. by charliek(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2012
Ebuka cornelius: Throw more light on it, i am interested,this is my number-08127810939
Here is the detailed procedure for securing an admission into a US college, a scholarship and a F1 visa.
1. The SAT examination – The SAT exam is the first step in the overall procedure.
What is SAT? The Scholastic Aptitude Test, technically called the SAT, comprises of a general test assessing critical reading, quantitative reasoning and writing skills.

It is accepted for U.S. College Admissions. Most U.S. Universities ask for the SAT for admissions to their undergraduate programs. Many universities also require students to take SAT - II Tests. It has a validity of five years.
Registration - You will have to register for the Exam in any of the three ways
• By mail with a copy of The Paper Registration Guide for the SAT and the SAT Subject Tests, which should be available at their school
• Through an SAT International Representative.
For more information on registering for this examination visit this link: http://professionals.collegeboard.com/testing/international/sat/registration.

Seating for the Exam – You will have to seat for the SAT examination in one of the centers you have chosen during your registration. The Exam is a three-hour, forty-five minute primarily multiple-choice test, measuring critical reading, writing and mathematical reasoning abilities that develop over time.

Most Colleges require SAT®-I scores for admission. The SAT is scored out of 2400 - a separate score of 800 each for Quantitative Reasoning, Critical Reading and Writing. Different universities have different score requirement for acceptance as well as eligibility for a scholarship.

2. Applying for a college –

After acquiring your SAT results, you will have to apply to any SEVIS school of your choice. Supposing you meet the requirement to get into their scholarship program you may also apply for a scholarship. Once you are accepted, the school sends your documents including your letter of admission and 1-20 form. These are some of the documents that will be required when you are applying for a VISA. You will also have to pay a SEVIS fee for the school of your choice.

3. Finally, you will have to apply for a VISA online and schedule an appointment with the US embassy for an interview.

So Where Do We Come In?
We are a group of students in the US partnering with our representatives in Lagos, Nigeria to facilitate the entire process without our candidates having to go through the stress (Yes, I mean the entire Process). We have successfully secured admissions, scholarships and F1 Visa for several students in Morgan State University in Baltimore Maryland, Pace University in New York, Howard University in Washington DC and Indiana University of Pennsylvania in Pennsylvania.
As our candidate, you are guaranteed to get a good SAT score and secure an admission in one of the selected universities of your choice. It will be our endeavor to secure you an admission in your top choice of university.

If you are interested please indicate by sending us an email: baltimore.consult@gmail.com
Re: Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. by dani1luv: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Fake!
Re: Secure An Admission To A School In The US, A Scholarship, And A 4 Years F1 Visa. by charliek(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
dani1luv: Fake!

Its normal to think that i guess..but the uploaded images should prove what we do..Names have been blotted out to keep identity private. plus we deal with you in person once you request a meeting with us.
Thanks guys.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) 65th Regular Course Form Is Out / Waec Gce Past Questions / (FOTO) Did U Dolge This Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.