Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? (5821 Views)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / Questions - Due To Muhammad Tweets / Nestor:the Christian Monk In Syria Who Bore Witness To Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by Ndipe(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2007
Jesus Christ was crucified for our sins, died and resurrected on the Third Day. Even the His enemies know that.
Re: Babs787, Where Did Allah Ever Refer To Muhammad As "the Spirit"? by pilgrim1(f): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
babs787:

@pilgrims

You no go kill me with laughter here o. I will still get in touch but am not yet around. Let me quickly point out where you goofed in that your post.

Don't deflect the topic - you wan use GoB cover face!! E no go work! grin

There was only one thing I brought you guys here for: to bleach your FRAUD and expose the FACT that Muhammad is NOT the Comforter of John 14:16 & 26 that you had tried to dribble in through the backdoor. QED.

The rest of your bloviates cannot atone for the duplicity of your claims in John 14 to make Muhammad become something that Allah NEVER claimed for his slave.

When you find the verse in the Qur'an or Hadith where Allah ever referred to Muhammad as THE HOLY SPIRIT (the Paraclete), then post it! For now, your noise will not help the Muslim ummah on this subject! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Importance Of Helping Others / Snoop Dogg Joins Nation Of Islam. / Christians (evangelism) And Their Deceptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.