Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja (15040 Views)

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise / How Judge Tricked EFCC To Free $203million Pension Fund Thief- ICIR / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by atasteve: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2012
Na wa o....other people's pension being stolen by these guys! angry
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by sessy2(f): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
debrief08: As usual EFCC create a media circus, entertain the always easily decieved Nigerians, show Nigerians all the humulating pictures, get them talking and debating, get them hating and insulting these people, get them to forget that you havent successfully prosecuted a case in 3 years, then when it comes to time to work dont show up in court, give excuses after excuses, till the Judge dismisses the case, or file 1000 charges you cannot substantiate then when the Judge dimisses the rubbish case you put together that is if you even bother building a case, the week after that start the circus circle all over again. They will still be entertained, they will never get it. Nigerians, we loose again and again.
I believe this one will be a different case cos of the new EFCC guy.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by nairakobo1: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2012
my brothers and sisters, pls let's not get too optimistic over this. Let's just wait and see what happens. Besides, many a time National looters have gotten away with such acts and it baffles me when even our president is seen paying homage to such people in the name of polititics. WHAT A SHAME!! angrymy brothers and sisters, pls let's not get too optimistic over this. Let's just wait and see what happens. Besides, many a time National looters have gotten away with such acts and it baffles me when even our president is seen paying homage to such people in the name of polititics. WHAT A SHAME!!
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by tlops(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2012
Why dem no com hancuff the big alhajis...ehn. poor man go suffer die.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by member479760: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
their wrist too fat that no handcut fit in, look at them all of them na northerners, this is the way they keep enslaving their own people.
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by MeGaStReEt: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
Fu.cked up country
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by sessy2(f): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
andyanders: If you thief plenty money, no handcuff, because you are a big man thief.If you thief small cash,you be real thief and must be chained legs, hands,neck nose and eyes. That is Nigerian law.
no when u steal foul
Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by Kechybee(f): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2012
They should be killed right away, not jailed. Civil Servants are the most corrupt, not even d politicains as people think. All the estate in Abuja are owned by serving and retired civil servants. This is simple becos, no one checks them. A Director lives and acquires properties like he is the president. A permenent secretary does wonders with wealth. What pains me most is that, in the civil service, if u retire as a permanent secretary, which is the most senior and final level in civil service, u will still be paid on a monthly basis, with all entitlement until u die. U will recieve exactly wat u were receivng as a perm sec, u retire with all govt property in yur possession, be it cars, official residence etc, and yet these guys loot the nation.
Have u wondered why those who have spent 4yrs and above in the civil service do not search for jobs? They remain and retire there. Not so much for the time and flexible hours, but because they loot the nation in diverse ways without anyone questioning them.
A friend of mine who has just spent 5yrs and 4months in the civil service and whose annual salary till date is not up to N2m, will be completing his 4bedroom apartment with BQ in about 3mnths time in the FCT.
U can now imagine wat an assistant director, director and almighty permanent secretary is capable of doing.
If for nothing else, but for the sake of those old men and women who sleep at various pension offices all in a bid to collect one small pension or entitlement, some even die in the process, MAY THESE PENSION THIEVES BE KILLED ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja by SummerT(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
Ahn ahn! Our public office holders. Hv u 4goten dt 1 dy weda u lyk it or nt u 'll b out of service? God wil neva 4giv u cuz u've made d retirees sweat to gt dried.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crypto-training(JOB OPPORTUNITIES/crypto-trading/crypto-investment.) / MMM Begins Matching of Participants / Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.