Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Are Your Plans For Easter? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Plans For Easter? (7558 Views)

Happy Ash Wednesday. What Are Your Plans This Lent Period?? / What Are Your Plans For Christmas? / What Are Your Plans For This Easter Sunday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by Odunnu: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'll be at work except Saturday & Sunday. Those days I'll sleep thru. I need the rest jor
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by yabereoje(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thank God another Easter period is her presenting us with another opportunity for us to go out there and tell the world about christ, his love, the grace made available for salvation of mankind through his death and resurrection. Wondering how the heaven feels when people in the fun of celebrating easter engage in all sort of sins ranging from drunkeness to immorality.

May'be God is telling somebody to have a change of heart about Easter this season. What a time to be sober before God and go on a reconciliation mission with him.

For my RCCG brethren out there, let us be a part of "let's go a fishing" programme this weekend to witness christ.

Peace be unto you all.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
I have to work both fri and very briefly on sat smiley
Taking a road trip the rest of saturday.
One more weekend to remember that no matter what, God loved us enough to have sent us Himself in the flesh to die for our own eternal salvation.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by Natasha2(f): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
Going to church for easter camp out .
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by lateef4me(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'll spend quality time praying for change of situation in my life and in Nigeria .....
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by seleroms: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
Holidays is when the patient turnout is highest and i have to be on duty this easter to attend to them. Bottomline duty calls
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by Jenkoja(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2012
My God will do it for me
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by hustla(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2012
Going to buy Alize and many shayo n down it wif ma friends ;peppersouping and shayoing at Dunken Pepper cheesy
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by emsquare(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2012
r231: Do you have plans for Easter?

Are you going out for an exciting day trip, or will you be sitting in front of the telly, grin grin

or maybe having Easter dinner at your house with friends and family

What will you be doing this year for Easter!

No time for easter!!!
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by Emmyk(m): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2012
Will be gowin over to ajaokuta to spend it wit ma uncle nd his fam.
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by kaiwei: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2012
Congratulations and I pray everything goes smooth and perfect on your big day. Godbless![img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by confuscius: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2012
[size=28pt]me, I and myself. Oh!! I 4got, and Confucius too[/size]
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by Godmann(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2012
Got to go to a village of my choice (definitely not my home town), and stay for the few days with a babe I cherish (Will probably end up with her as a wife) to cool of and have some quite time
Re: What Are Your Plans For Easter? by ZUBY77(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2012
Dont critisize me. My plan is to drive Mrs Zubby down to VIllage with her fat stomach. Then snatch this new Chick called OGochukwu and head for calabar or akwa ibom for a business trip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Muslims Truly Hoping for 72 Virgins,wine,milk and honey In Allah's Heaven? / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Adolf Hitler: The Christian Warrior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.