Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! (19290 Views)

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan / Dr. Ime Umanah Dies Mysteriously / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by valdubem(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
all ime haters should go to hell. All ime lovers will progress in lyf. Ride on IME!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by emsquare(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2012
OAM4J: Very good of her. May God bless her and shame on those selfish leaders that could have helped but refused.

Well said!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by KoladeArow(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
This is pathetic, wishing her speedy recovery
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by charlesugo1: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
mis ime anwana has really shown dat she is petriotic nigerian dat has the interest of the poor in heart.so she should be rewarded imensely d way a petriotic citizens are rewarded.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by logica(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2012
The irony of it all is, if she's caught up somewhere in the North during one of their psychotic orgies of murder she wouldn't stand a chance.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by saska1122: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
I'm just saddened by the number of people pouring insult and abuse on the said corper(Ime Anwana).
With people like these, I can understand why this KUNTry of ours is PHUCKED.

Ime Anwana did this humane act not to be praised, so some of U should stop whining that she will be appreciated
as I see too much jealousy will kill some of U. She did not do this act from State money(Federal or Akwa Ibom).
Those people suggesting that she should have build this in her state, I only see the level of selfishness in U.

With people like Ime Anwana, I believe there is hope for the HUMAN RACE!!

I think I need to be careful logging to this site less I pick up some contagious hatred, jealousy, bigotry and mediocrity.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by daviesmania(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2012
Thats a typical akwa ibomyt, the spirit of Godswil Akpabio is in her. God bless u Ime nyin. As for her reward, i suggest Niger state be given to her to run as a governor 4 one year. Kpam!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by MeGaStReEt: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2012
DuDelignc: If this is true, once she has fully recovered, I say, replace the Local Government Chairman with her, WITHOUT ANY ELECTION!

You wan send her to her early grave abi??
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by webbaba: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
BY ALL MEANS THIS POSTER IS NOT A NIGERIAN AND IF HE/SHE IS THEN ONE OF THOSE CURSED BY LAGBAJA

Callotti: At least she succeeded in doing something in the NORTH!
She should have tried it in ANY part of SOUTHERN Nigeria.
She would have been kidnapped or killed!
She needs to go back to Akwa Ibom to continue her good works!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!!

Boko Haram in not interested in western education or 'Chemistry' lessons.
She should try to get herself reposted from the North.
I am concerned about her welfare.
This is no time to play "the hero" in Northern Nigeria!

Ime? Get your arzzzzzze back to your village ASAP!
Na who sen you message? undecided
I am soooooo not impressed o!
I would have been happy if she invested her time and energy in HER own village!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by andyanders: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2012
These are the people that supposed to be honored with National Award than these thieves at Abuja.She should be given an outright appointment.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by snaketail22(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
[quote author=andyanders]These are the people that supposed to be honored with National Award than these thieves at Abuja.She should be given an outright appointment.her good did will surelly follow her where ever she goes
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by afinic001(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well Corper Ime. People like this should be the recipients of our National Awards!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by emiye(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
Great work corper Ime !!!, may God reward you and your future generations in Jesus name. God will restore you and you will OVERTAKE.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Kusbaby(f): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dede1: @POST

I would have loved the story of Ime Anwana if she was posted in her home state of Akwa Ibom. There are more than ten (10) places like Kaffin Koro, Niger State in Akwa Ibom State. I know this for sure.
you are vry correct becos i did my N Y S C in Akwa lbom state,dt kind of help is urgently needed down there.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Kusbaby(f): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2012
Well done lme,jst pray dt boko haram will nt target d school n bomb it vry soon.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by egbason: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2012
God bless her for her kind-heartedness and heal her.

Pls can any one who has successfully filled and submit his online CV to Total oil and or MRS oil, share with me how he got tru. I ve bn trying for2 days now without success.
Thanks
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2012
riskit33:
Callotti or whatever you call yourself, someone said your idiocy has taken a new dimension, another likened you to the weather. Well, they probably are well aquainted with you but as i don't know you and i'm not interested in knowing you, i believe you are just a lousy nincompoop!

I am not innerestid in knowing a NL virus either!
Get lost!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2012
PLA1: Callotti: U response is apaulling....This lady wld do the same if she was posted to her home state Akwa - Ibom. The spirit a great one that shld receive some measure of praise. Some corp members in her shoes would choose to drain the pockets of rich politicians by warming their beds rather than face the service to the nation the came for. Good work dear lady. May God's hand of healing be upon U speedily as you recorver. Some of us & our leaders should emulate this.

Oh shut up and put your money where your 'fart' is!
She needs money to 'recoup'. . .what the heck are you waiting for? lol
I think una want 'divide' Nigeria?
Just trying to help you out!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:11am On Mar 31, 2012
chuks49:

Your type makes me an abortionist, what a waste.

Me too! kiss Just what your momma thought after looking at your UGLY azzze and her cleet got stuck in your cleft palate as you sucked if for the first time coming out of her putrid swamp huh? kiss
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:12am On Mar 31, 2012
tunapawizzy:

I see incurable stupidity all over ur post. If i were to rate ur brain..i would say infinitesimal, very very negligible

Like your mama's of course! She was not even conscious with her legs wide open for all the krasemen in your village! kiss

I repeat:

Callotti: At least she succeeded in doing something in the NORTH!
She should have tried it in ANY part of SOUTHERN Nigeria.
She would have been kidnapped or killed!
She needs to go back to Akwa Ibom to continue her good works!
CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!!!!

Boko Haram in not interested in western education or 'Chemistry' lessons.
She should try to get herself reposted from the North.
I am concerned about her welfare.
This is no time to play "the hero" in Northern Nigeria!

Ime? Get your arzzzzzze back to your village ASAP!
Na who sen you message? undecided
I am soooooo not impressed o!
I would have been happy if she invested her time and energy in HER own village!

CHOP SHYTE!
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:31am On Mar 31, 2012
riskit33: let's fly her abroad for proper and effective medical care upon return she should be honoured with a national award. People like Ime Awana deserve nothing less.
Welldone sister.

Yes o!
Abroad or nothing.
Wey Joe Agbaje of NL? grin
Time to contribute again.
No UBTH morgue abeg!!!! cry

TEHN on NL! Una get anoda assignment o! grin
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by antartica(m): 3:37am On Mar 31, 2012
Even in that chaos,the young minds still think.She is a visionary and one in billions.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by ektbear: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2012
May God bless this young woman
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:43am On Mar 31, 2012
I wonder why no NLander has followed this noble act?
Abi na for h-interNATE the 'praise and worship' h-end? tongue
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 3:57am On Mar 31, 2012
webbaba: BY ALL MEANS THIS POSTER IS NOT A NIGERIAN AND IF HE/SHE IS THEN ONE OF THOSE CURSED BY LAGBAJA

Cursed ke?
You see me dey look for money from una TEHN "undertakers" for NL? cheesy
Never sweetie! I go jump over Mount Pleasant bridge first! Thank you!
When are you gonna open your ashawo ministry in the North?
I would like to see your own azzzze smoked by BH please!
Ijjjiot!!!! kiss

Did I miss any other NL "dummy" virus who needs to be SWEETLY aborted "SALIENTLY" assassinated? wink
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Echepet(m): 4:12am On Mar 31, 2012
.I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE AROUND ME,THAT DO YOUR TO SEE THAT PFOPLE BENEFITS FROM THE ENVIRONMENT YOU ARE,CONTRIBUTE YOUR QUOTAL,COS IT GOES A LONG WAY IN THIS LIFE WE ARE..BE A CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SOCIETY,CHANGE CAN START WITHIN US,NOT NECESSARY FROM OUR LEADERS WHO ARE CONFUSED ALREADY COS OF MONEY THEY WILL KP
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Callotti: 4:19am On Mar 31, 2012
Una nefa begin to contribute 419 pocket money from NL for "Itoro-BOM"? grin
Make una nor let am quench for "NORTH" o! cheesy
She go dey "bom bom bom bom bom BOM"!!!!!
Mu he he he he he he

I have not received any friendship request from a NL virus today! I must be slacking for sure!!! cheesy
Back to work jare!!!! cool
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by johnwell(m): 4:56am On Mar 31, 2012
GboyegaD: Very good gesture by Ime. In my opinion, I would have preferred they take her health more seriously if she is yet to recover fully and once she gets back into shape, she may be encouraged to take a job either in the Federal Ministry of Education or her State Ministry of Education towards improving the state of the Nigerian Education since she has the passion for improving lives of young ones because I know many a corper would care less should they have been in her position.

this is the final truth, you are right.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by Odunnu: 5:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Obiagu1: In my opinion, she is naive or trying to be a "heroine". What about similar schools in Akwa Ibom or are there none like that?
Why waste the money in a state that produced two heads of state?

I commend her for her good heart which should have been a gold standard but similar things are not done in the East by those serving there.
Charity begins at home!
the part in bold is childish and unpatriotic! What if she has never had that opportunity in her home state.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by crimo4us(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2012
Ime did well. There are so many people doing that kind of things during the service year, some go unnoticed while others get applauded and rewarded for it. She is a good example of a person serving the Nation and one day her reward will come and put all her critics of helping people in the north to shame.
Re: The Story Of Ime Anwana, A Female Corp Member That Put Our Leaders To Shame! by perfectcrush(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2012
Hmmmmmmm...... Who is deceiving who...... Where did such a young girl get 3.8 million naira from.......who is corrupt and who is not corrupt.......think guys.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why FG Is Reluctant To Reduce Petrol Price / Xenophobia: Timi Frank Writes South African President Cyril Ramaphosa / Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.